As No One Watched, Trump Pardoned 5 Megabanks For Corruption Charges

Powerful

zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-15/no-one-watched-trump-pardoned-5-megabanks-corruption-charges

How will Sup Forums ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-15/putin-pals-panic-over-us-corrupt-oligarchs-list-begin-liquidating-assets
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuckin based! If he thinks pardoning the megabanks is a good idea then I will support him!

delete

>He pardoned five megabanks for rampant fraud and corruption, which is especially notable because of the amount of money he owes them.
WHAT A FUCKING LITTLE BITCH

>While Trump granted 5-year exemptions to Citigroup, JPMorgan, and Barclays, and 3-year exemptions to UBS and Deutsche Bank, it should be noted that his administration is not the only one to have done this. As International Business Times noted, “In late 2016, the Obama administration extended temporary one-year waivers to five banks,” which just happened to be the same ones Trump has now extended the exemptions on—revealing the real rulers in DC.

>How will Sup Forums ever recover?
The usual way, denial.
-attack the source
-attack OP
-claim xd chess
-deflect by claiming it's a good thing
-distract with irrelevent information
-screech SHAREBLUE

>“I’m not going to let Wall Street get away with murder. Wall Street has caused tremendous problems for us. We’re going to tax Wall Street,” Trump said during a campaign rally in January 2016.

We're not talking about Obama.

What's that old Sup Forums?
Jews control all Presidents and Political Parties?
Maybe you faggots should have been listening to old Sup Forums instead of sucking orange dick for 12 months.

>all these backstabbing shills ITT who have no clue about the details
too many idiots on Sup Forums

We're talking about jewish banking control of both political parties and the entire governmental system.

>Implying waiver = pardon
>Implying issuing a temporary waiver is something unique to Trump, when Obama did the same
>Implying having Western banks go under wouldn't be a net negative to the people, having their economic system collapse beyond 1929 levels, having Russkie and Chink scum taking advantage of that situation

Feeling a little scared there, Vlad? Having your oligarchs' assets threatened by Trump? Don't worry, I'm sure Putin will accept them in your corrupt hellhole, they'll fit nicely.

When in don't blame Obama, don't let this thread slid, the deflections are just getting warm and I love reading the usual Trump cucks suck the orange cock

You ARE with shareblue, you child-raping kike piece of shit.
There's nothing unusual about this, just like there was nothing unusual about recognizing that Jerusalem is in Israel, which it is, and nothing unusual about calling Haiti a shithole, which it is.

It's just shills. I literally doubt any non-Hilldog US voters will even reply to this thread. It's a limited extension of only an exemption that already existed.

>DRUMPFF ZIOCON SECRET JEW

>A-AND AN ORANGE NAZI

I wonder if they're just evil, or if this is the true power of cognitive dissonance.

>Implies Wall Street has now murdered someone and that Trump let them.
You're a fucking idiot.
Find a microscope, locate your infinitesimal dick, and cut it off, faggot.

Since corporations are people, and Citigoup and the New York Stock Exchange are, among other "people", older than the abolition of slavery, and can thus be reasonably concluded to have profited from slavery, i don't see why efforts to address the issue of reparations are not directed at them.

>We're not talking about Obama.
Why's that, nigger? You afraid to talk about the monkey you worship and whose cock you suck?

>Dubya gets a bank dick in the mouth
>Obama gets a bank dick in the mouth
>Trump gets a bank dick in the mouth
EVERYBODY GETS A BANK DICK IN THE MOUTH

44D Chess, my fellow maga pede xd xd xd xd
So true, it hurts.
Sup Forums wasted its meme magic, unfortunately
>When Obama did the same
The point was not to elect King nigger in an orange skin. The point was to elect a president who would kick ass of those kikes.
>Implying having Western banks go under wouldn't be a net negative to the people
ok this is bait, i know it
>Having your oligarch's assets threatened by Trump?
Unironically if Trump freezes their assets, Trump will do more to punish Russian corruption than Putin did in the last 18 years. So I am actually looking forward to our oligarch butthurt. Maybe Russia can finally fall into nationalist rule after Putin loses control of the country.

Nothing wrong with big banks fucking up your country and people

kek

ISRAEL IS OUR GREATEST ALLY, R-R-R-RIGHT GOY.., ahem, GUYS?

Of course you're not talking about Obama. He is a saint to you leftists and you would scramble for the chance to chug his semen.

>You're a fucking idiot.
Yes. Yes you are.
That was a quote from the article in the OP.
Your intellect is simply astounding.

>tfw we'll never be free

Fake news

keep blaming niggers who have no power instead of the trump/obama wall street mafia who steal everything

>I'm an ass-raped Hillary supported.
WHORE.FUCKING.LOST.

Is a Muslim literally cumming up your ass at this very second, or do they pause to let you post your commie bullshit?

So the deep state globalists are the chads of US politics? I actually respect them for being so powerful. My idols.

However you gotta rationalize this.

>Sup Forums wasted its meme magic, unfortunately
It is always there for us.
Perhaps once we awake from the orange brainwashing we can use it again.
>BURGER STRONK
>REMOVE GEFILTE FISH

Meanwhile, as the headline on Zerohedge...

zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-15/putin-pals-panic-over-us-corrupt-oligarchs-list-begin-liquidating-assets

And as everyone watched, Trump put Goldman Sachs in his cabinet.

uhh, finland and sweden are not the same country, mutt.

Fuck this guy is good. Gotta love him.
>sage and hide shill threads

It’s obviously a ploy to get their funding in 2020

>ok this is bait, i know it
You spend too much time on Sup Forums. You can get a lot of interesting info here, but don't take this place too seriously. The current system hangs by a thread, a large scale financial crisis would be devastating beyond comprehension. Can you imagine all those dependant on food stamps and handouts losing it all over night? All those people in large cities dependant on fiat currency having value not being able to cash out of ATMs? One big bank collapsing could be the falling of small stones that sets off a huge avalanche. Despite what happeningfags would have you believe, a depression is not a nice sight to behold.

woah your bitch nigger is the same as our racist nigger we should come together

>image saved
>thread saged

Fucking mobster

hurrr u kike shill - us magapedes love goldman sachs

So he's not gonna gas the jews race war now save the white race etc?

>team america
>net neutrality
>star wars reference
>demoralization
good morning shareblue. do you hate niggers yet?
>sage shill threads

Did he spend our money bailing them out?

sorry but tat this point he's done more for israel and american kikes than anything else and pardoning every corrupt jew he can..fuck this guy

>I SEE NO EVIL IN TRUMP
>let me avoid the argument
>LOOK GUYZ, DA RUSSKI OP IS GONNA GIT FUGGED topkek laughingpepe.jpg
kys
>And as everyone watched, Trump put Goldman Sachs in his cabinet.
BASED
WAAAAAH, MY OPINION IS ATTACKED. MUH GOD EMPEROR IS UNDER ATTACK. SHILLZ, SHILZZ, SHILLZ. SAGE SAGE SAGE
Some people need to die off. We have come to the point where we don't have easy solutions. There are only tradeoffs now. It's either we stop doing horse shit now, or Trump continues to play the good cop, lusting to be reelected in 2020, and continuing this whole fucking charade. Big banks needed to die way back in 2008. They will die anyway, it's just basically this
>shitload of pain now
>FUCKTON of pain later
good goy
what do you think if his favorite daughter married a kike?

44DD chess, don't you see? By canonballing into the swamp and splashing around he's slowly draining it!

so i never heard about LIBOR scandal... anyone?

Most people have absolutely no clue about banks and 99% of this larping nonsense about banks looting countries is just babble

fractional reserve banking being bad is a meme
central banks being bad is more or less a meme, the steady inflation they engage in is a problem, sure, but thats openly done & deliberate
The economist jews claim its an overall benefit, which may or may not be true.

What is he doing :(
Trump fuck their shit up. You'll go down in history as a hero. Plz Trump you're our last hope :(

If Trump did it, then it was for America.

Well, on that point I guess we just have to agree to disagree. I think that when the real deal hits us, it will be way worse than what we imagine from posting in comfy happening threads and reading zero hedge with plenty of food and roof over our heads. The governments may become so desperate not to get targeted to possibly even launch WW3. Either way, yes, we are fucked. At least in this bankster oligarchy system, there's stuff like Sup Forums to complain about it and live my life on a relatively high standard. Spiritually though, let it come when it does. And I can't promise I won't get a devillish laughter out of seeing this garbage burn, nobody's perfect.

It's the same situation with the drug addict. You cannot compromise with him by giving in. You have to cut out the drugs for him to become healthy again. It's a painful process, sure, some might say evil. But it's a necessary evil. Same here.
At this point, world needs to be reset. I look at it as a video game that went horribly wrong and just needs a big reset with lessons learned to be applied at the start of the game and passed down from generation to generation through a simulation of a shitty world. Because average folk don't learn as well from others' mistakes than from their own.

fuckin jews.

but he's a fucking white man why is he doing this

HE SAID HE'S GONNA TAX WALL ST LOL

Fractional Reserve Lending was great for growth. We've had enough of that thank you very much. World population roughly quadrupled in a single century. We cannot continue like this. We cannot just kick the can down the road. The more we do, the more it becomes clear that those who steer us do not have the moral fiber to face the music that the party for them is over. They're not stupid, just morally bankrupt. As such, since they are unwilling to attwmpt to rehabilitate their growth-fuelled power addiction to make a smooth transition to population stability, we can only assume they are planning a cull.

We may be at a stage where if we take the drug from him, he gets horrible seizures and dies. But I see your point.

He's a rich republican. I didn't expect anything else.

>While Trump granted 5-year exemptions to Citigroup, JPMorgan, and Barclays, and 3-year exemptions to UBS and Deutsche Bank, it should be noted that his administration is not the only one to have done this. As International Business Times noted, “In late 2016, the Obama administration extended temporary one-year waivers to five banks,” which just happened to be the same ones Trump has now extended the exemptions on—revealing the real rulers in DC.
Both parties are right-wing corporate worshipping cults. We need someone like Sanders who is bitterly hostile to business interests to take charge. I can only pray that enough old wealthy and comfortable boomers are soon replaced by alienated poor millennials to crush business under a merciless heavy hand.

Burger MSM conveniently silent.

I didnt even click your link and I don't even care what the ramifications or repercussions of this is.. I don't care. I support Trump wholeheartedly. Well done, President Trump!!

There is nothing RIGHT with big banks. They only exist to exert oligopic influence on the market and as too big to fail bundles of moral hazard. The do nothing that groups of smaller expendable financial institutions couldn't also accomplish. NOTHING.

Split them all apart and put extreme market capitalization limits on their size.

we're lost they're fooling us all. after trump there will be a massive backlash against him and his movement and i can only imagine what that will mean for your country.

His entire cabinet is also jewish. I don't understand why the working class gets so perpetually fucked over here.

>big banks
you're not required to use their services

But you are required to bail them out.

Nah I can't believe it either. No sense of moral at all. Protect the white majority ffs, don't they understand what will happen when the brown masses gets the upper hand?

>implying you won't be bailing out Deutchebank when that EU credit bubble pops

This is a negative strike against Donald Trump. I'm just not sure why he did it. Goldman Sachs blocked donations to him during the campaign. He doesn't owe them a nickel.

If he keeps doing this, I'll have to jump off the Trump train. But I have reason to trust him for a little longer. We'll see how the next month plays out with the IG report.

OH NO!!!! POOR SHAREBLUEANDTHEIR FEELS

>world population quadrupled in a century
Nigger, Haber-Bosch process was singlehandedly responsible for quadrupling the world population. If it wasn't for nitrogen fixation, world would be fucked.

>If it wasn't for nitrogen fixation, we wouldn't have so many niggers
fixed

for that you can thank Bill Gates

do you really think people like this will care? life has already done enough to them

the thing about megabank's is if one fails it causes mass chaos, so five failing would ruin lives, not many options when letting them fail ruins your legacy

if you don't like it get 50 guys with axe handles and ski masks and go break some of those bank windows

that will confuse the shit out of everyone

They never listen. Some will learn with time but most will stay in denial and keep voting falling for controlled opposition.

There is one simple rule: Good guys don't get media coverage.

You know that's not true goy...user, i-is just fake news.

>Wow, this is big. I wonder what CNN is saying about all this.
>Title says "Jobs didnt come up, we talked about skin color."
>Side bar says about Trumps Doctor releasing physical results
>They are talking about immigrants and how good they are.

The media and the left have all the ammo they need to actually attack Trump and change minds of people who voted for him but instead they keep harping on calling them racist, pee tapes, and those valuable spics who they want in to replace the current voter bases.

They have nobody to blame but themselves.

Orange dick > BBC

Got to give some for the tax cut I suppose.

Why is there so many chosen people ITT?
Did someone link the thread in /ptg/?

Pardons George Soros bank Citigroup, the guy funding Black Lives Matter and the groups bringing millions of low IQ refugees to Europe, Canada and US etc.

Really get's the noggin jogging

the most crazy thing is that the liberal media kept their mouths shut about this, instead of blaming Trump as usual. Just goes to show that the media itself is aligned with wall street as well.

>The media and the left have all the ammo they need to actually attack Trump and change minds of people who voted for him
gtfo memeflag

Don't forget the Saudi cock too

and for once the kike media didn't report on it because the kikes don't want everyone freaking out over a deal which was orchestrated by and directly benefits them.

>here are all the accounts associated with Uranium One and here are all the accounts associated with Alwaleed. We've already frozen them for you.

>Pardoned!!!

So Trump is just another jewcuck like Obama, good to know

You should be in the Olympics, great mental gymnastics there

White people don't have people that look out for their interests. Theres fake kike whites like Donald trump who love to give shekels to Israel while allowing opiates to flood into white communities from jewish owned pharmaceutical companies. At this point, our only option is a nuclear one; an all out offense against the democrat/republican pedophiles.

Also fisa, don't forget FISA. The shithole move was an absolute masterpiece by the jews, a political move to be studied in the years to come. They finally figured out how to distract lefties AND trumpcucks at the same time.

#FakeNews. u do not kno de wei.