Berserk

Daily reminder that Casca enjoyed it

>my areolas are LITERALLY glowing with pleasure
>But I am not enjoying this. No sir, not one bit.

>My pussy is FLOODED with natural lubricant which is meant to better enchance the thrusting of penis, but NOOOO I'm being raped retarded.
Seriously though, they'd better explain this shit in the upcoming chapters. Maybe she hated it, but on a physically sexual level it's very obvious she enjoyed that demon penis.

What I want explained is Griffith's face mangled into oblivion by Guts

It was so good she really did go crazy.

Yep, and when she gets her mind back she's going to feel so much guilt from it that she won't ever be able to get back with Guts romantically.
In other words it would've been better for her not to have her mind brought back, which is why Skullknight told Guts that what he wishes for isn't what Casca wants.

>My pussy is FLOODED with natural lubricant which is meant to better enchance the thrusting of penis, but NOOOO I'm being raped retarded.
This happens in real life rapes. The body reacts to physical stimuli, often regardless of emotional or mental factors; the vagina feels itself being penetrated, and the natural reaction is to lubricate because that's just how bodies work. And given the right stimulation women can also orgasm whilst being raped, which is deeply traumatising. This is also true for men. If a fat neckbeard dude with horrible scarring started sucking your dick eventually you would get a boner against your will and, if he did a good job, you'd cum too. Casca did enjoy it, and that's one of the reasons she broke down and turned into a drooling retard afterwards.

>When I'm tickled, I laugh even though I fucking hate being tickled

It's not that hard to understand bruh

Yes you do like it you little tickle slut admit it

Stay away from me.

If she liked it why did it turn her retarded?

You've never been dicked that good before.

She's pretending to be retarded

She even tounge kisses him during the "rape"
That's not something you do involuntary, it is a conscious decision she made.

Casca is a whore.

>Guts is a gayboy used goods girlyman
>Guts is a canon NTR'd lil bitch
>Guts wants to stop Griffith from creating a divine utopia because his feelings got hurt
>When confronted with this he will utter MUH CLANG
Why do people like him again?

2dpd

>This is also true for men. If a fat neckbeard dude with horrible scarring started sucking your dick eventually you would get a boner against your will and, if he did a good job, you'd cum too. Casca did enjoy it, and that's one of the reasons she broke down and turned into a drooling retard afterwards.
People don't turn retarded after getting raped, regardless if they orgasmed or not.

Casca turning retarded is completely Miura's own retardation and the demon baby sucking away all her intelligence (wtf) or whatever.

I hate these threads. It's not like she had the power to stop him. Plus even if she did experience physical pleasure, a rape is a rape. His new demon dick probably felt pleasurable, especially because some demons have that sexual essence about them, but there's no way she enjoyed or wanted what was happening.

And guess what, the majority of girls fantasize about being raped in real life.
Casca is a whore and she loved getting raped.

Daily reminder that you'd enjoy getting raped up the ass if they hit your prostate.

>implying she's wasn't thinking about guts's bag

it's demon dick.

even guts would have enjoyed it.

That's what women do when they get raped. The reason it is traumatic is because she lost her biological and social status as the ruler who is immune to everything.

People having mental breakdowns resulting in catatonia as a response to trauma is a thing that happens, user, there are documented cases. It's not particularly common but then seeing everybody you know being killed by demons then being raped into oblivion by those same demons and also your most-trusted friend/lust object after he ascends to godhood whilst your boyfriend watches and then giving birth to a demon retard baby isn't particularly common either.

>pleasure causes areolas to glow
Who's she, fucking Rudolph the red-titted reindeer?
>people try to use argue that Casca wanted this
You have already confirmed yourself for a speedreader, no need to point it out further
>Casca turning retarded is completely Miura's own retardation
The rape isn't the only factor. The close proximity to one of the highest ranking demons for such an extended period of time alone might have been enough. Even retard Casca, with tardlike resilience to pain couldn't stand near Griffith for more than a few seconds

>sees all of her close friends and comrades she fought with since a little girl brutally killed by monsters in front of her eyes
>the same monsters sexually violate her
>gets raped by the monster form of the person she entrusted her life to
>in front of the person with whom she could share love
This wasn't just some normal rape situation, jesus christ. Sure her being absolutely mindbroken is pretty exaggerated but with all the shit she's been through it makes sense that she became scarred very very badly.

You're trying way too hard

Just reminds me that Rickert is a stone cold badass.

I'm sad that we'll never have crazy Farnese back.
I like Farnese now but I like crazy Farnese more.

>This is also true for men. If a fat neckbeard dude with horrible scarring started sucking your dick eventually you would get a boner against your will and, if he did a good job, you'd cum too.
Nah nigga. You gay as fuck for even thinking that. If Willie Mays was mouthing my dick, my shit would be recede into my pelvis like a turtle.
Fag
Nigga, look at the image. Her nipples are like baby toes. Door stoppers. Stiff, erect, tingling with ecstasy.
Like I said. She didn't enjoy the rape, but from a physical standpoint, I think she did. Like these fags said Her body betrayed her. Shit, she was pining for some Griffith penis even after Guts fucked her.

I always wondered if that was Griffith's dick or part or his Femtosuit. I mean, one would expect his torture involved being castrated at some point.

Well, to be fair he's not a hero and has straight up murdered a fuck ton of people, so stopping a utopia from being formed all for revenge is right in his wheelhouse.

It's not a suit, it's his body. You should realise by the way he stretched when he hatches. Having been castrated is the most likely case, but he obviously regenerated during his rebirth.

And how will he even accomplish that?
God powers aside, causality/fate manipulation aside, this guy has EVERY Apostle, every nation, every army, every religious order, and every human on his side.
I can't even fathom the method Guts will have to use to even get near Griffith. He is literally ruler of the entire world with the power to back it up. Guts is ultimately just a sperg with a sword.

The same way every fightan anime has the MC overcome the Big Bad, with a convenient power up, or plot armor

It sucks thinking about Berserk long term like this. For Guts to stand a chance against Griffith requires a bullshit explanation or deus ex machina.
I loved Guts temporarily abandoning his revenge to protect Casca and knowing that might end soon makes me really sad. I'm afraid of what has to happen in this story for Guts to ever actually go toe to toe with Griffith.

It can be an organic suit, although he is an astral being, so it's just a way of saying it's an add-on

It's gonna take more than that.
The Behelit Guts has been holding onto, Skull Knight, the Moon Child, the incarnated Godhand, and Rickert will play an important role.
Godhand exist to cause misery and suffering, but Griffith is different. His botched? reincarnation by taking in the Demon Child I think has already sown the seeds of his downfall. And the Godhand are gonna want to make humanity suffer as is their purpose, but with the world merging, all humanity is headed towards Falconia. And, no, I don't think G-Man is gonna give up his dream. Maybe a clash with the other Godhand is inevitable?
But in the near future, Elfhelm is definitely gonna get shankes hard in the yard. Griffith is consolidating his power and eliminating ANY possible threats.

What was this expression meant to convey?

Seeing Farnese was like than actually make me realize how much the tone of berserk had changed over the years. It is still s great manga of course, but the tone really change from dark fantasy to light & gray fantasy.
Farnese back than was not only a vary trouble girl with sadist interest, her plot and relationship with her brother had an heavy incest tone. But all those element seems to be all gone and throw away now.
I think the change of tone started after the tower arc. After the arc, the story become more and more light hearted.

post more bags

Do you think Casca will get BBDC'd again? The dog in Guts back seems to be hinting on another eclipse like scenario.

I hope Farnese gets some of that demon dick too, she badly needs it.

>No good Berserk doujins

Is there like some rule or something at comiket where they can't draw Berserk?

thinking about gut's huge dong

Berserk feels like a different manga at a certain point. I like it in both forms but it's just not the same.

are you 14?

hes obviously got a god peen and even if they dont consciously enjoy it, raped women still feel the sensation

thats like saying a a gay pedophile cant make a little boy cum without him enjoying it

>the one with the moth isnt good
my dick almost exploded

Wait a sec, what if Casca was only pretending to be retarded this whole time?

Wait, which one?

You mean big black dog cock?