Transgender

One of my closest friends just came out as transgender.

I didn't hear it from him. I figured it out when one of my other friends referred to him as "her". I confronted him about it, and he told me that he knew I would react negatively. Turns out, he's been talking to a girl in our friend group and she's been coaxing him into "accepting herself." What the hell? He's been one of the very few friends I've kept since middle school. I don't want to abandon him. I want to punch him in the face and knock this gay shit out of him, but that seems like a surefire way of losing him, and the majority of the group, as my friends. What the fuck do I do?

(posting here because all of the other boards are full of fags and gender issues are a political topic)

Sage

you have to kill your friend

This

Kill your friend only way to cure that

>he's been talking to a girl in our friend group
Tell him to go see a physiologist/doctor and not listen to the ramblings of someone who doesn't understand shit. There are extreme cases where people are 'transgender' but most is mental.

go logos on him and then go pathos on him

Abandon him.

Be a normal human being and talk to him. Ask him about his female friend pressuring him. Is he sure he's not just gay or a bit feminine and confused?

If he still insists on doing this, cut him loose. He's doomed.

Bring honor killings to America.

probably be nice and try understand where he's coming from

Your friend is a closet homo like all trannies. They become woman to date guys because in their twisted minds that makes it okay. Suck his face or cock next time you see him, if you don't you obviously don't care about him

>What the fuck do I do?
Grow the fuck up, for one?

im sorry OP.
You have to kill him

Op this is your only option. If they have hit the coming out phases then it's over. You can no longer beat it out of them, anything negative you do will only reinforce their victim complex and drive them deeper. You want to make them realize they are making a mistake. Transitioning is a hellish process that leaves you unemployable and miserable.

T. Open faggot

Find less gay friends.

/thread

suck her dick and stop being a bigot it’s 2018

>I want to punch him in the face and knock this gay shit out of him

What are you retarded or something? You think if someone beat your ads while yelling "ITS OKAY TO BE GAY" you wake up thinking "I'm, that was an excellent point that man woman made with his fists. Perhaps it is indeed okay to be gay"

She doesent want to be your friend

Fuck off

This may sound gay as shit, but in this case, you have to listen to your heart.
He seems to be a very close friend, or at least one your like to hang out with. But if you're really not comfortable with his decision, be sincere to yourself and to him and say that what he did is stupid and -most probably- just a phase and cut all ties to him. Instead of living in a phantasy in which you'll try to make him become what he was before and he'll try to make you change your mind, it is better that both of you move on with your life.

If you're really close and don't want to lose his friendship, then try to accept his stupid decision. Either you'll find out that you can't understand him and stop seing each other -as stated in the previous point- or you'll find out that what he chose to do, even if supremely moronic, doesn't affect you and your friendship and can continue on with it.

Anyway, you most probably know already what you want to do, just be sure of that decision and keep firm on it.

Good luck.

>Have friend
>friend identifies as woman now
Sounds like a opportunity to get laid, user. You already know that this person likes you. Go for it. Fuck your friend and then if anyone gives you shit you can virtue signal about how tolerant you are.

This is why we need Islam.

Don't be a piece of shit OP. If this is one of your closest friends, you should support them as you would a friend with any other mental illness. Mental illness is a serious issue - if your friend was depressed would you punch them? Encourage him to get medical help but tell him you will support him in fixing his problem.

Talk to him about his delusions. He needs to understand that thinking you are a different gender is no different than a skinny person thinking they are fat. It is dysphoria and needs to be treated with therapy and perhaps even medication to extinguish the delusions

This but do it as non judgmentally as possible, if you end up pushing him further towards it he'll be dead by 40 by his own hand most likely so you're walking on eggshells here.
Sup Forums continues it's streak as the single worst place ever to ask for life advice

Islam is still gay cause you have to wear those dresses the men wear

Besides. Being killed is better than having to be a man

beat the fuck out of him, shame him as hard as possible. don't give up on him. beat his ass as long as it takes. if all else fails, tell his dad. if his dad cant save him, no one can.

Maybe stay the fuck out of people's lives

Statist fuck

Why don't you bang?
You know the shock might make you rage out and smash your friends head in with a hammer after you tase them.

> One of my closest friends
> doesn't realize he's transitioning

Step one: Stop misgendering your friend. That is not only disrespectful but harmful and arguably a form of assault.

Step two: Get over your transphobia. Realize the world around you is changing and just come to terms with it. If you can't do that then you probably aren't much of a friend.

ask him out

You wouldn’t be abandoning them. They abandoned you by not having the decency to tell you. You’re own (((friends))) snuck around behind your back instead of just telling you straight up. There is a reason treason has historically always been one of the worst crimes. You already have lost them. Good luck.

But its a man with a mutilated dick

Give me your address, I'm gonna come over and beat your ass until you support Hillary. That's how it works right?

>canada
of course...

>They abandoned you by not having the decency to tell you. You’re own (((friends))) snuck around behind your back instead of just telling you straight up.

>OP's first instinct in his homunculus brain is to "beat the gay away"

Rly makes you think why the friend didn't tell OP

Spike his drinks with an alphapower/super male vitality/anthroplex combination, literally turning on his male hormones and pumping his body full of natural testosterone. It will be irreversible

It’s almost as if he really isn’t ops friend you tranny fag

nice one leaf

Fuck him straight. Pound her little boi pucci and make her a man.

realize the world around you is changing and come to terms with it

How is this not r9k shit? Quit being a socially awkward fuck and talk to it about their choice like a civil human being trying to understand their friend, or else you're just as much of a confused faggot as zir is.

he's just trying to get pussy from this broad and is too much of a soyboy to realize he's that weak willed that he would feminize himself to make this girl like him more

Accept his life decision you fucking retard.

if he turns out to be a qt trap you should wreck his delicious boy pussy

The perfect plan

slay his little boi pussy with your big thicc long manly cock, jizz inside of her until she becomes a he again

or put a .45 to her head and blow her brains out until only his brains are left. it works. if not, oh wlel

>I confronted him about it, and he told me that he knew I would react negatively.

lol. They know what a sad hateful bigoted loser you are so they intentionally didn't tell you. Maybe take the hint, jackass. Your friend has made a decision and fuck you for thinking you can assault someone into compliance.

That picture ahhahahahahaH

Guess you're gonna have ta kill him sorry :'(

Kill it, and then yourself for associating with this faggot as long as you did.

Yes I know this is the typical leaf post but I've had not one but TWO childhood best friends end up FtM and gay respectively.

Both got dropped without hesitation. By even coming here to ask what to do you should be ashamed.

get him a doctor. hes obviously mentally ill

this

Same, shamefully. I had one friend go from bad with girls to experimenting with guys to awkward maybe gay stage to just being a tranny at age 25, and another friend who was brainwashed by his gf (who went FtM) into becoming trans. They both look like shit, and the second example is convinced that bottom surgery will fix it. Both on hormones. Liberalism is a white people suicide cult.

OP if this is a true story, and you really care about your friend you have to show him this.

Would you rather suffer silently and watch your friend destroy himself, or will you risk your social life to save him?

The best advice

> losing him

Just admit you two are faggots.