Tfw you realize nobody could stop you from taking all of eastern adriatic coast. Slovenia - no navy...

Tfw you realize nobody could stop you from taking all of eastern adriatic coast. Slovenia - no navy, Bosnia - that’s Croatia anyway, Montenegro - no navy, Albania - no navy. Peper for croatian domination.

Other urls found in this thread:

vecernji.hr/vijesti/znam-da-se-hrvati-iseljavaju-ali-meni-nigdje-ne-bi-bilo-bolje-nego-kod-vas-1210377
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah good luck fighting versus albanian lobby

What are you talking about? What albanian lobby?

We are waiting for you to just try to do that, so we'll take Istria back :)

so further push the country into debt, increase the income tax to 90% to pay for it and purchase weapons made for the Korean war
Daft, just daft
Starting silicon wafer industry would be more profitable
Get Rimac to stop making stupid-supercars and design something globally affordable
Kick the fucking Turks out of the businesses, especially the oil refineries ffs, why the fuck was that even allowed

>let's make the balkans great again, by might if necessary
There's a very good reason why the term "balkanized" became widely spread and used, user.

What if we get serbbros to help us this time around

albanians pay many US politicians

we take the coast, serbs take the rest, maybe even give them Durazzo so they have port

yes, Durazzo is ours

Greater Croatia project greenlit. Bog i Hrvati.

You can have the coast if we get monkeydonia.

it's your fault you didn't supported our claims in the end, back in 1913

Yeah, taking Bosnia is not going to be a problem at all for Croatfags. They could not do it with the help of Wermacht, but it should be easier now that they have Ahmeds support from Berlin.

Rule Croatia, Croatia rule the waves

All East Adriatic is rightful Croatian clay. From Trieste to Tirana.

Bay of Kotor definitely

> Slovenia - no navy

thats false
WE HAVE TWO SHIPS
TWOOOOOO SHIPPPS DRUMPF!!!!

I fully support this idea

AND DONT FORGET AMERICAN SUPPORT IN CASE OF WAR FOR COAST!
MELANIA WILL ASK DADDY DONALD!!

and all croatia is rightful serbian clay, bitchboi

Turkish rape baby.

>Turkish rape baby.

This is a stupid idea

Slovenia is german clay

There is Italy. But their army was always shitty.

>frog dream about istria
>want to be Italians
>at same time part of Italy are getting less italian

You have other problems. Even your woman are migrating here as how bad is by you

vecernji.hr/vijesti/znam-da-se-hrvati-iseljavaju-ali-meni-nigdje-ne-bi-bilo-bolje-nego-kod-vas-1210377

Dotad sam uglavnom išla na odmor u Rimini i slična ljetovališta u blizini Bologne. Tamo je sve drukčije... Na plažama je pijesak, ovdje više kamen. Ovdje su mi more i priroda ljepši, puno je mirnije, nekako prirodnije i, što mi je jako važno, sigurnije. Tamo ima dosta kriminala, navečer se ne bih usudila sama u šetnju... Posljednji put bila sam u Riminiju prije tri godine i mogu vam reći da mi se sada još manje sviđa. Došlo je puno ljudi iz Tunisa, Pakistana, Kine... i kriminal je u porastu. Nemam ja ništa protiv stranaca, i ja sam na Lošinju strankinja, ali, nažalost, tamo nije lijepa situacija... – kaže Elise i dodaje da se uz Lošinj zaljubila i u turizam.

Why would Croatia want the shittiest part of the Adriatic anyway?

t.Albanian

take Kosovo and shoo off the Muslims please

we have f35s.. since our goverment spent billions buying them from lookheed jews. croatia has old migs. airforce has more strike power than navy or army.

i think this is a better solution

>not drawing serbia over the whole map
Početnik.