The Bleachening

Blacks in America are getting BLEACHED at a rapid rate. Just look at this guy, if we keep African immigration low the black population will be extinguished in a few generations.

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2017/12/07/568948782/black-mothers-keep-dying-after-giving-birth-shalon-irvings-story-explains-why
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

black bois cannot even compete btw

One drop rule dictates blackness in America. Lightskinned blacks are culturally "black" and have been around since virtually the beginning of american history. Actually black Americans descend from an originally mulatto population.

t. Lightskinned black American

Fuck Steph Curry and his "white people don't use seasoning" meme

I can almost guarantee this guys daughter will marry a rich white man. The complete bleaching of African Americans is only a matter of time at this point

Did it work in Brazil?

Lebron better

Implying nigrified "whites" are a good thing, every mullato I have ever met is noticably dumber than full blacks and whites, and their racism is a lot more pronounced due to identity crisis

Sage this gay threads not politics

le 56%

Whitey population wasn't big enough for complete bleaching

>Lightskinned blacks are culturally "black"
It's disturbing how true this is. They (you) would much rather be black despite the obvious mental and aesthetic advantages to being white. OP's post is actually a reflection of how rapidly interracial propaganda has been working in this country for decades already.

I really don't understand the attraction to black males when it's obvious black females are the least attractive of the entire human species. Unless, of course, it really is all propaganda.

Don't shoot the doe's, only the bucks or deers will become extinct in the region.... unless you are talking about niggers..
npr.org/2017/12/07/568948782/black-mothers-keep-dying-after-giving-birth-shalon-irvings-story-explains-why

Yeah this guy throws the N word only two times a minute.

The reason why this is, is bcause white people hold whiteness and white purity I such high esteem, that even as a lightskinned black it would be impossible to gain acceptance into the community the same way it is possible in the black community. Basically the message from whites is you're not one of us, while the message from blacks is you are one of us, so which one would you choose. Dealing with REAL niggers just requires a bit of experience, with them and their ways.

recessive genes your ass

Because he's black. It's amazing how unaware people are of the ubiquitous lightskinned black.

lmao if you asked 100 people what steph ethnicity was 99 would say hispanic

Is Hispanic a race? I've seen some pretty black hispanics.

yeah but look in the ghetto, those dark skinned dindus are breeding like rabbits and the abortion clinics cannot keep up.

The crazy thing is pic related is considered "white" in America.

>the muttening of America
Oh yeah this'll surely end well

no matter how hard you bleach you can't get rid of the stain of nigger iq and low impulse control

Anyone got that pic of the white guy carrying that black girl slung over his shoulder?
I can’t find it anywhere and want it on my new hard drive

Looks like this and gets blm types upset

I hate that it seems this way, but I suppose it is true; to an extent. What I mean by that is, there is a great deal of presupposing going on in the black community regarding how whites perceive blacks. It would be errant to dismiss those perceptions because a great deal of those perceptions (again, from whites towards blacks) are self-inflicted (by blacks on themselves). Whites are guilty of this shit, too. Poor white trash (what I would have likely been considered) just wreaks of stupidity and ignorance. There's a reason it was a huge insult to call someone a cousin fucker in the "south" and Appalachia.

I grew up in some of the poorest areas in south Atlanta area, and I can tell you that as white kid, I got my "privilege" "checked" more often than not. However, I also had some black friends back then, too. As an eight year old, I had a black friend explain to me, in detail, why he and I could never really be actual friends. His explanation was similar to what you say about your identity issues.

What was insulting, and why he and I aren't friends today, was I told him very plainly he was wrong about what he thought that I thought of him and black people in general. In my eyes, as an EIGHT YEAR OLD, we were all just people; different but the same in many ways.

He refused my explanation and took offense to the idea that I was telling him he was wrong about how I perceived black people as a naive child back in wonderfully multicultural south Atlanta in the 1980s.

I fucking watched Fat Albert, Good Times, The Jeffersons and Sanford and Son. Mostly because I was just trying to do my best to understand black "culture" better. Turned out all that effort I put into trying to be more understanding was a dead end because he wasn't the last black "friend" to do this to me. Every black friend did this to me, so I basically stopped trying.

Fuck it, right?

>le 56% face intensifies

mulatto dude with dominant "white man" facial features. Is he the product of a white dude bleaching a negress a generation or two back?

And his skill set is that of a white basketball player... ranged shooting, point guard, controlling the game. 6'3. Shorter than the average NBA negro.

he always trying to be black enough for the blacks.

Blacks got upset he beat Lebron James in the finals. NBA had to step in and fix the next championship for Lebron could be a kang for the blacks.

Takes a lot more than you think. Steph's lineage is on the right path, though. He'll get him a white gurl, though. They love taking one for the team if it means she gets a shit ton of social equity out of the deal.