Detective Conan

I only watched it back when it was airing as Case Closed. I want to watch the new 800+ episodes, though.

What's the quick lore/plot development summary I need to know?

IIRC,
>main char turned into a kid
>keeps secrit from gf cuz.. safety?
>thinks it's cousin

Other urls found in this thread:

detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/anime
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

better get started

im 100% sick of this series, mother fucker should be Shinichi by now, i promise you the series would SPIKE in popularity. Ive been sick of "Conan" being a kid for atleast 150 episodes.

?
Conan is already extremely popular

i'm not denying that, i'm stating that, at the very least I'M sick to death of the series and won't watch it until the story changes up. Surely I cannot be the only one with this sentiment

I thought he'd be exposed as Jimmy Kudo ages ago, too. I didn't know kid version was going to be the standard.

I'm not that bothered by it, though. I just want to watch a episodic murder mystery show.

Conan is on an upward trend
you're not representing anyone but yourself

I'm 99% sure the series was suppose to be 26 or so episodes before the popularity of the anime hooked on. I tried to get back into it but the plots are so recycled at this point there isn't much point.

There is a list somewhere floating around that shows the actual plot progression episodes, which takes it down to something like 80 or so.

>What's the quick lore/plot development summary I need to know?
Some other character got turned into a kid like conan and now they work together for some reason even though every fucking thing they go after has nothing to do with getting their original bodies back. I think holidays have looped at least a few times at this point, and anything about the black organization being known aside from "bad dudes" is at a stalemate. I think the professor made a drug that allows him to return to his body for a few hours but then it wears off.

Most all the movies are blatant cash grabs with the lupin ones being among the worst.

>actual plot progression episodes, which takes it down to something like 80 or so.
ha

>if the case doesn't have my favorite character it's skippable

>It's a knife was in the ice episode
>It's a fishing line placed the note and key in the pocket episode
>It's a Conan does a 720 degree bicycle kick to hit something episode
>It's "Hey why is he asleep after just explaining something to use" gag
>It's a kids outwit criminal masterminds that police can't because home alone was cool!

All right. Cool. So if I see other kids running around, then I can probably assume they're adults, too. kek at the plot having nothing beyond that.

Should I be watching the movies, or will they actually be shit and not worth the time?

Here's the list

detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/anime

Only watch the episodes with the Black Shadow symbol

the rest is filler

I never mentioned any characters,

just the Black Organization plot

how can haibara fags compete

Do you honestly think Bourbon staring at something in post-credits warrants the case
You're not fooling anybody

like this

or this

>drag kids around with you to murder scenes
>they always ask more questions than anyone including the detectives
>"That not suspicious!"
>Always manage to find more clues than anyone even on locked down crime scenes
>"Oh gee those silly kids!"
>Always get asked to sit down by the kids, and get sleepy
>"Those darn kids, how did they know I was tired?!"
>Snooze for about 10 minutes
>Boss wakes me up congratulating me on solving the case and putting away some really dangerous people
>"Haha, must have been sleep talking again!"
>Always able to rake in tons off cash and smug the paperwork, hope I never have to explain in court what happened!
>This has been going on for years now!
>I tell you the craziest stuff happens in my life, but I wish that brat would fuck off even if he's been nothing but a good luck charm for me

well when people stopped watching many years ago, 1st thing they want to know is what the fuck happened with the black organization thingy

also, kaito kido > all

bravo chap, best of both worlds

If I was conan at this point and going this long without getting anywhere I would just relive those years and say fuck it.

>redo anything you fucked up early on in
>be smarter than basically anyone around you
>got time back to study and become better for your future

>this long
It hasn't even been one year

How do the kids that conan constantly drags around with him not have severe PTSD?

How many times have they almost been killed, shot, drowned, seen mutilated bodies, and a list of other things.

So then why do episodes often last 1 or more days? Do they live in a world with over 1000 days in a year?

They all want his dick. Through dick, unity.

a year in conanworld has 10,000 days

>using episodes as a metric
>includes non-canon anime originals
>ignores the fact that the

>Just ignore the episodes I say to and then it makes sense

guess we include the movies, ovas, magic files, specials, etc!

Yes

to be fair, he is a really bad detective