ITT: stuff MGTOW neckbeards will never experience

ITT: stuff MGTOW neckbeards will never experience

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE
russia-insider.com/en/its-time-drop-jew-taboo/ri22186
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

true, mgtow is what they call themselves as a coping mechanism. They pretend they really had a choice to go their own way.

is that Eve? adam sure had a nice life...

obvious kike
not even a hot kike

>leaf makes the connection that people who avoid women will not be around women

>stuff MGTOW neckbeards will never experience
Divorce?
Financial rape?
Alimony?
Bi-weekly weekend dad?
Lurk moar faggot.

I just don't see how you could generalize all women. There's plenty of women out there that are good people, and there's plenty of anti-social girls that don't like partying and doing degenerate shit. I think it's beta as fuck to hate all women and let your genes go to waste, or otherwise be old as fuck when you decide to be a dad.

>American women

>fucking MGTOW soyboys

I swear, if these cucks ever had a GF they wouldn't have voted Hilldog in the desperate expectation of female validation

Most married women voted Trump

feminist tranny. women cant even cook or clean or raise kids as good as men. use turkey basters and truvada. still cant help box pox zika or super gonorrhea or trichomoniasis or periods or piss or smeg. women are annoying original sinning nags. tits are for kids

Rape claims?

The hivemind of this is mostly neckbeard virgins who got rejected by stacy

stacy's a meme. nobody likes stacy

>Things non Anglos will never experience

Why can't Anglo women just get jobs after a divorce? Why do Anglos allow women to leech off them?

They will never have this

Divorce rape

Seriously, why do americans always shit themselves?

youre outbred by fags

>They will never have this
The father is here

It really is just cope turned into an ideology, most MGTOWs are neckbeards and soymales that never stood a chance. Unfortunately some young men unironically believe their bullshit instead of looking for a suitable mate and starting a family.

>ITT: stuff MGTOW neckbeards will never experience
Considering most of them are divorced men, they probably experienced it, then lost it.

Even chad hates Stacey

>>They will never have this

like paul?

yep

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE

Can you say slide thread?

russia-insider.com/en/its-time-drop-jew-taboo/ri22186

Stacy, roastie whatever.
If someone as a man loses all their shit in a divorce then its just his fault he couldn't get a good woman and married whatever trash he stuck is dick in first

>What leafs find attractive
Yeesh, pick a better picture next time

>women preaching

>>>

What are you talking about? Pic related, $100 hooker

>most of them are divorced men
>this is what mgtow cucks online actually believe

ok yellow fever rice dick

The girl in the OP is an outlier especially so if she's a virgin when you met her.

40% of women are obese
More than half have become sexually active by 17
Very high proportions have had an STD or are single mothers.
None of them ever go in the kitchen.

Exceptions don't prove anything. I can find a nigger that's a doing father and medical doctor, but it doesn't prove shit.

Child support
Alimony
In-laws
Domestic Violence charges
Child Endangerment charges
Cuckoldry
Imported STDs cuz wifey brings em home

sup r/asianmasculinity

if you look closely you can see the barely concealed disgust in her face

faggot flag. israel creator. divorce rate is high af

Being so poor that you have to live in a shitty apartment with the kitchen in the hallway?

I have aspergers why do I care?

>Why can't Anglo women just get jobs after a divorce?
The courts rule in favor of the women. My brother went through a terrible divorce and has since then never remarried because the financial burden isn't worth it when he can fuck random women and he still has great relationships with his children, despite his ex-wife doing everything to ruin it. MGTOW may be stupid but it doesn't look so bad after going through a bad divorce.

True

>women
>good people

Good joke

MGTOW is literally a bunch of Guys who got fucked in family court during the divorce that just want to see their kids.

They just want to warn you about the absurd bias the state gives to women.

wtf

no homo feminine dick balls arent touching. autogynephilia

Men who get divorced are failures
Why should I listen to them?

Another one, probably costs a couple bucks more

words. what confused you? read em. elaborate

What? Do you speak english?

Why don't you post YOUR gf?
You don't have one but have a massive AMWF collection as if it proves something.

Pretty pathetic if you think about it, do you somehow feel this is actually debunking the stereotype that Asian males are a bunch of beta autistic faggots?

eve fell first. she was a whore into bestiality

>thinking with your dick

Its no wonder how the Jews took over this country so easily.

>being this triggered that men aren't willing to be beta providers for you and work themselves to death to provide for you after you've ridden the cock carousel in your youth

jews and masons love "divine" vaginas

Roastie Internet Defence Force is working overtime lately.
I wonder if it's because of the sudden surge in sex doll threads or the fact that more men are wising up to the vile trickery of the eternal vaginal jew..
hmm

And Adam acted like the betaest of betas by ratting her out instantly

You act as tho YOU get a say in the divorce.
Its 100% her decision.

>sleeping with women that don't even want to be with you is the same as having a wife that loves, takes good care of you, and you build a life together
Funny how you linked a shitskin too.
Truly an amerrimutt.

good. god already knew. hence his questions. it wasnt a literal fruit

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Jew here, can confirm I love women. MGTOW almost makes me feel sorry for the goyim but since you are in the process of plotting my genocide I will default to laughing at your inability to cleave to traditional values and resulting fallout.

Enjoy masturbating while I impregnate my wife.

Hookers seem like a much better investment than marrying someone who can take 50% of your net worth plus monthly child support payments.

Sup Forums- /r9k/

fuck off you beta nigger and go back.

Le 56% gf

>wife is fit, can cook, and has no stds

Wtf I still don't love black doctors now

>ill just lie to god senpai itll be fine

world will be flooded by fire. youre the cow

Cmon man it was a bitch move

Somebody better tell that fat-bottomed little bitch to get hot on the dirty windows as soon as she's finished with the dishes. How do you people live like that?

It is a failure to lead

A lot of women have careers, if you're with a woman and you let her control your finances then that's just a projection of how fucking beta you really are.

And i really hope you're not a stormfag

>save da white race!!!

>but fuck all women though, not gonna breed

You're a meme if you're like that

That sounds gay as fuck

Women are such cunts they ruin society and dating and then have the audacity to blame men. I mean I guess blaming men is literally the only thing they excel at

>who told u u were naked and why'd u listen to your HELP MEET
>it was a talking naked fruit and be fruitful means only to fugg
i gotta go back to work

>wall mounted faucet

Which mart did this happen at?

I guess Trump is a failure then.

Instead of taking responsibility for what he did he blamed it on the feeeemale. He went straight from pussy whipped to traitor

As a man who was gifted with growing up in the nineties, I experienced a time when women were cunts but not as egotistical, a time where political correctness only was conjured in parliamentary buildings. It was a time where SJWs were too busy listening to Korn or Marliyn Manson and fat women who were not trying so hard to raise their sexual market value above men.

Now, we live in the times of self-made female celebrities, single mother culture, the media who language shames anyone who speaks the truth, down to the gagging of conservative thinkers on popular social media platforms, fat shaming and it's reactionaries, And lastly, the detasteful rise of Feminism and their eternal hatred for anything with a dick. As a result of the army of manginas, white knights, beta-facebook pleasers, man-begging on dating platforms, women now are in control of the dating market and are free to act how they wish. They are free to treat a man like crap because 50 others are queing up on her social media account. Some women are even calling themselves celebrities as 5,000 manginas cheerlead her on Twitter in the hopes of one day bagging those golden vagina lips that could never do anything wrong.

As a man in my early twenties, I was indoctrinated into the PUA cult. I was led to believe that if i couldn't attract a woman than I was a failure with women which equaled a failure at life. It was only after reaching my later twenties that I began to realise how dangerous this mindset can be.

>how you could generalize all women
easily

Oh it’s all going to burn sooner or later, this degenerate feminized society can not survive.

>implying you've never failed.
>implying you've never been blinded by the opposite sex.

Sounds like someone headed for a failed marraige.

>Look here is an example of a succesful and wealthy black man therefore all black people are succesful and wealthy

Wow anecdotes are such a great argument. We should let Africans in because they are all going to be neurosurgeons like Ben Carson.

Women were the only ones who benefitted from the PUA movement. It turned awesome men into tools. It provided women with a stream of unappreciated attention. It was full of men who went out building their entire confidence around women. I know this because we would discuss how shitty we felt when being rejected multiple times in one day and successful when we got laid. Women were constantly pressuring men to impress them, and now with the rise of social media dating, women have a eternal pool of meatheads and manginas who are thirsty.

I believe MGTOW is a reaction to the woman uprising. Men who are sick and tired of female priviledge in both society and the court room. If you noticed, MGTOW on the internet had risen just about the same time that online dating went mainstream. It is a FUCK YOU to all women who think they're above men. We are going our own way, bye hunny.

We now live in a culture that demonises men and rewards women for their shitty behaviour. A fat whale now has access to the more attractive men while the average joe has to 'brand' himself both metaphorically and physically just to meet the outlandish standards of modern women.

The truth is none of us were losers because of these women, the truth is women priced themselves out of the dating market. Upon being MGTOW, I have been financially better off, I have been happier, I have more time to follow my passions in life other than chasing some egotistical self-made celebrity cunt. Life is good for me now.

already experienced it

Yeah la creatura,bet some girl will see your post and speed post her cunt direct to your home.

Adam had no choice. His decisions were known beforehand and he could only fulfill them.

new testament says he never transgressed because not deceived. you cant fuck satan and get away with it. hence Christ's birth and things like the 144K. and bisexual david. and etc etc etc

I was about to say alimony, then I realized some MGTOWs are men who got fucked hard by that.

Anime was a mistake.

Females are crazy for sure. Although, find the right one that likes the Same shit you do and you’re fine.

Hyper-Calvinists pls go.

>Men who get divorced are failures
Spoken like a true cuck. Enjoy giving half your shit to her when she runs off with Tyrone.

it's true! shut up fucking woman enabler. is the serpent your daddy too. why so passionate about lying