The North is ours!

The whole of the Republic of Ireland belongs to us! That includes the six Northern counties. The British have no legitimate claim to it, and the Brits making the claim to it is no different to the Muslims laying claim to areas of Germany or Sweden. Both have gained that soil through Imperialism and quasi-Imperialism and replacement of the natives.

Unionists are no better than niggers. They want the gibs of the British government, while also laying claim to soil that rightfully belongs to the Irish people.

It's just sad at this stage, honestly. Unionists, I hate to break this to ye, but the British government has long since stopped caring about you. In fact, they'd probably prefer it if the Republic came back under Irish control.

The North is ours. Stop being a bunch of niggers and give it back!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5BaOvM9jXKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I haven't seen a fund raiser in my local pub in a long time.

All of Ireland is the dominion of the queen. Your collective alcoholism and celtic larping with your silly make-believe language has gone on quite long enough.

Fuck off potato wog, you're the niggers of europe and you don't deserve the air you breathe.

Then you should of kept fighting for it

I agree with you

Norn Iron is a drain on british economy and it will be the same to yours. Admit it, you just want aesthetic borders

>BEING OUT BRED BY PAKIES & blacks

>"B-B-BUT MUH ENGLISH GET OUT THE ISLAND REEE"

Pathetic.

they don't have an economy, they subsist on handouts.

>Whole of the republic of ireland
>By definition excludes the 6 northern counties

Stop embarrassing yourself you retarded mick

You sound like a Mexican
>The north is ours gringo! Give it back! G-give it back, viva la mexico...

ireland was africa tier before the british got involved
t. potato

>Projecting this hard
W E W

no more coffee this evening!

Ned Stark, is it you?

Republican potato doesn't know his own history, the unionists declared war on the British government, to remain part of Britain. They don't give a Fuck what the British government thinks of them.
Land belongs to he who can take or keep it.
Your guns are all buried in concrete, loser.

>The British have no legitimate claim to it

I am so sick of this retarded argument

"waahhhh muh legitimate claim" By what law specifically is your claim "legitimate"? What "right" do you have to the land? NONE. If you can't take and hold it then how can you say you have any right to it?

>b-but we were there first

And who should give a flying fuck? When lions fight over a carcass, it's not the first lion to get to it that gets to eat first, it's the strongest.

Maybe if you wanted Northern Ireland, you should have fought harder than the British for it, but you didn't, and so, your "claim" is worth less than donkey shit.

So London belongs to Pakis now?

Unironically that is correct, same for NI as of the current moment.

The plantation of Ulster was contemporary with the first colonies in America.

Ulster has the same legitimacy as America and more legitimacy than Australia and NZ

of course you'd be up for the cucking of someones native soil,
stay blacked champ

Protestantism has no legitimacy.

Come and take it then.

This scares Prods.

Shut the fuck up you fenian cunt. Most people up here are happy being a part of Britain including Catholics because they know how shit a united Ireland would be. The South is full of African, Brazilian, Muslim nigger scum and no one up here wants to see that. We're happy being white thanks

not even britain belongs to you, saxon thieves
and it will be ours again, after we wipe your putrid species off the planet

The only way to unite all of Ireland without crashing the economy of the Republic is to nuke the north.(IMO)

>A Brit talking about Paki invasions
Kek

>Britain
>White

who here /couldn'tcareless/

Don't worry boys, brexit is coming soon, with it, scotland will go, and soon after NI.

I wish North Ireland was owned by the Irish for symmetry sake. It just looks so strange that a chunk of the island isn't theirs.

You're fucking thick fella. I'm talking Northern Ireland specifically not the mainland, we are white as fuck

You can have the fucker
Good luck

sounds like a one state solution

>The North is ours!
DAS RIGHT WE WUZ CELTS

>Its ours!
>Give it back ;___;

Come and get it you fucking pikey

I hate this meme so much, since the Twa peoples didn't even exist yet when Ireland was settled.

Impossible, dey wuz kangs.

pic related

also
>Omagh
>Mountbatten
>believing these are viable military targets
the Irish aren't people, they're animals

t. Plastic Paddy

Why did you ban scary guns for civilians like the UK?
... it seems odd considering the military isn't really intended for anything that would involve defending the country.

Is the demography of the north literally split 50/50 between the old inhabitants and the colonist anglo scots from the 17th century?

We own all of Ireland.

>That includes the six Northern counties
BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

youtu.be/5BaOvM9jXKg

the irish are invader who stole the land from the Celtic peoples that came before - Gaels ar a bunch of spaniards, and should go home!

Eire for the Tautha De Dannan!

This is how stupid you sound.

My family came to ireland in 1606, and have worked and contributed to the place for four hundred years. You think they should just go back to scotland? they are all born in ireland, and have right to irish citizenship. I carry an irish passport. My ancestors were Unionist - signed the Covenant in blood, joined the Orange Order and the Black, walked on the 12th. So what?

I am irish. and not a unionist except for economic reasons (I like the gibs, yes, I like the good health care and the good education) and I like the not being priest ridden, but I hate the DUP and their theocracy with a passion as well.

so fuck off with your no claim and your stupid and murderous romantic historical nonsense.

there are a million like me, and Ireland is our home. You have no claim to it.

we are irish.

we just happen to prefer being run by our own corrupt politicians instead of by your corrupt politicians.

It's interesting if you look at the demographic development of the religious groups.

I wish you'd take it, you fucking potato suckers. The fact that any Englishmen died defending a part of Godforsaken island turns my stomach. Northern Ireland is a hindrance and the world would be better off without it and you.

Any more moaning from you potato niggers and we'll just annex all of Ireland

>he wants more eastern europeans
>this time they're pr*ddie too
Lol fuck off I'm not paying for some britcuck just because I have cash now

I’m with you Paddy. Ulster Scots are probably the only thing on par with Muslims for unbearable members of British societies.

What yer be saying about us yer wee laddie!

>t. Muhammad

Is the potato stirring up shit again?

I'm actually descended from an Irish King who fought Cromwell. Ireland should've gone protestant, kept the language and threw Latin in the history bin. Worst mistake Ireland made was sticking to Norman throwback Roman Cuckaholicism.