You have an opportunity to non-sexually spend a day out with one (1) of the five members of Houkago Tea Time...

You have an opportunity to non-sexually spend a day out with one (1) of the five members of Houkago Tea Time. Who do you pick, and what do you do with them?

I'd play games with Ritsu

I'd non-sexually fuck Mugi for 24 hours

yui, picnic

I feel like none of the would enjoy their time with so I wouldn't waste it.

This.

However maybe I could help Ritsu study for an English test or something. Even if she doesn't enjoy me, I'd be more than content with her appreciating me. And seeing the face Ritsu makes when she tries her best would make me plenty happy.
Azusa would probably be a more enjoyable student, but she doesn't really need it.

Watch K-on with Ton-chan

write music with mugi

I want to non-sexually search Mio's cavities for contraband.

Konata

Probably spend a day with Azusa-chan and somehow trick her into giving me a blowjob.

Eat donuts with Jun

Go on a date with Mugi and make her pay for everything.

Fucking Mio

Non sexually buttfucking Mio

I would just want to be with Ritsu. I'd be up for anything she wants to do.

Rtisu seems like the person who'd seem to be the best to have the most non-sexual fun with, she'd be up for anything.

>Haunted house with Mio
>She gets scared and clings onto you
>tell her you'll protect her
>she starts frothing at the gash
>non-sexually turns into sexually
>impregnate and live happily ever after with our children.

Azusa and Mio are nofunallowed
Yui is too genki
Mugi and Ritsu sound like they'd be most fun. Mugi would want to do anything, Ritsu likes video games and probably anime. I'd pick either of 'em

Given that constraint: Ritsu, because I could still flirt with her constantly, and her reactions would be the best.
I'd take her to a Rina Suzuki drum clinic, eat lunch at a proper date place, maybe do some cute clothes shopping, then go home and listen to Live at Leeds and Odds & Sods until we fall asleep.

You still on about this? Watch Bang Dream

>feet cropped
wtf user?

>one (1)
Why do you do this?

I'd spend the day just lazing around with Yui at her home. That way I can get close enough to Ui to non-non-sexually impregnate her.

heavy petting isn't sexual is it?

Don't you have a cake convention or something to go to, Sawako?

Mugi, ask her to play the piano with me

Azu-nyan, she seems like the chick who would want to try pot (but not actually breathe it in) because she's heard a lot of music about it and listen to records all day

Have tea with Mugi.
Make Mugi teach me piano/keyboard.
Play with Mugi's hair.

Imagine leaning in to take the smoke directly from Azunyan's mouth because she barely inhaled her first time.

>smoking
Wow you guys are really cool. Have fun dying before 60.

The trick is to start smoking in your fifties so you die of heart disease before your lungs give out. The Soviets used to have factories where only old men were allowed to work because the chemicals would kill you in twenty years.

Screw you. I will pick two. Mio and azusa. Just go out with them to see the movies and whatever they want to do.

they want to escape from you

Mio

I pay some friends of mine to pretend they are robbers and approach Mio when I've gone for movie tickets or some shit. Then, when she is scared shitless, I would emerge and 'beat' the shit out of them. Mio would feel like I'm a person that she can depend on and someone that can keep her safe and would want to spend more time with me, eventually leading to me impregnating her and making her my wife.

Foolrpoof.

Need to get on finishing the series someday.

Your plan fails to take into account the fact that Mio could push their shit in easily. Remember, she lifted Ritsu up and held her until she passed out with straight arms and didn't even tilt forward while doing so.

Mio is a scaredy-cat, maybe she has physical capabilities to take out 3 adult western man, but she will surely be too terrified to do a thing.

If they dress up as tentacles or something, maybe.

Ultimately, K-ON is a show about failure. The girls try so hard to achieve their dreams, but they just couldn't handle the hard work they needed to do. I'm guessing this is why the show was so popular here to begin with (since most people here are failures).

Have a date with my lovely wife Azusa of course.

Failure is mother of success

I'll spend the day with Azusa, convincing her to give me guitar lessons

take Yui out, just walk around do fun shit, have lunch, have more fun then go to a cafe, if she's hungry grab something to eat, then back to my place for a movie, pretty much standard protocol

I mean I just described my friday

I'd spend 24 hours straight cuddling with Azusa.