Can Sup Forums be saved?

Can Sup Forums be saved?

Sup Forums has always been libertarian.
Recognise that you are nu-pol, OP

Nah it's cucked to death

Me? Personally? I'm a based centrist

Nope.

There's too many beta-orbiters and "Muh masculinity" fetishists dividing people up. Its how the faggots and roasties were able to infest this place as well.

Dude weed.

From nazi larpers? When they grow up

t. Numale

It's getting flooded with leftypol,also I'm sure they applied for janitorial duties en masse.
Also since all raids and doing and shit like that got frowned upon its been reddit

>Nazbol memeflag
>calling others larpers
kek

No.

No, things will only get worse.

Doesn't matter what flag I wear, nazis here are still larping

We need b to start posting more obscene shit so people stay away

Nope. It's dead, all the old school fags are literally on Rebbit now. The Donald ruined this place.

No they're not. Larp means live action roleplay. The only actual larpers on Sup Forums are the deus vult memers

I would say probably not. There are a lot of LARPers on here, who don't know shit from shinola, a lot of Pseudo-Intellectuals that don't even have a rudimentary knowledge of basic world history, and a lot of basement dwelling cucks that literally hop on to a thread so they can (insult the OP, and sage the thread) just to be a fuckwit. No, can't be saved.

What if pol has already been saved?

>What if pol has already been saved?

Explain, HOW?

Yes, we can fix you.
When you realize you are becoming us, then you know you are being saved.
Fucking larp flag.

this, 1488 larpers and unironic trump supporters are pure cancer

For the record the MGTOW incels that have been creeping onto this board lately deserve the oven more than anyone else

Not for you.