Amerijews will defend this

>amerijews will defend this

They certainly will. Most of these people will defend till death the US military being used to implement the jews plan in the middle east.

>inb4 b-but they were sandniggers, they were terrorists

Do Americans even realize that this is how your own government will treat you when you are classified as far-right wing terrorists/extremists?

most of the soldiers serving in the gulf wars were rural white trash that have no other options but the military. When you get white trash country bumpkins in foreign countries, this is what they do.

>Amerijews will not defend this.

Honestly that's really weak torture. At least snip his Achilles first

Atleast he is not decapitated

>pic
I'd have hooked that fucker up to a TA312 and tried to call back to the states.

You don't paid them enough, those are soldiers, ISIS mercenaries with no legal affiliation cost extra.

omg they humiliated those guys, thats worse then raping, torturing, and/or killing them!

>hurr durr muh human rights terrorists dindu nuffin
The only good terrorist is a dead terrorist

Looks pretty staged desu, like an art exhibit designed to be striking and memetic

Harry Potter

everything is justified in protecting the kikes

Geneva Convention does not first world sovereign countries to decapitate, ISIS do not operate under a sovereign flag or country...pay has nothing to do with the code in which US soldiers are to follow.

we've done way worse, though

saved

I always thought that this looked ritualistic

Nigger all is fair in love and war. I'm sorry but you have to go back.

Too soon

>will treat you
Except I'm a US citizen and am afforded certain rights under the Constitution, unlike sandniggers in third world shitholes on the other side of the planet.

lmao.

Only if you're fucking stupid enough to be open about the shit you do.

>Except I'm a US citizen and am afforded certain rights under the Constitution
kek