This man must be an actual homosexual

This man must be an actual homosexual.

He's simply not a slave to his primitive desires

Even he knows 2D > 3D

He's just in love with someone else.

All the girls have utterly shit taste in men considering their attraction to this dweeb.

If you don't have significant caveman genes in you, and act accordingly, you're not worth the air you breath.

He just knows that Eriri is much better.

>a japanese man is not a single minded sexual person
>therefore homosexual

>you MUST fuck every woman that wants to fuck you regardless if you want to or not

>utaha
Understandable.

Why is Utaha so shitty? Even worse than cousin who's name i can't remember

Not really.

I believe I speak for everyone here when I sat Utaha is a bit too "thick" to be attractive.

And I think most of Sup Forums agrees.

/thread

Utaha is a literal fucking goddess, and you're gonna expect me to believe she wants to get with this dumb fucking weeb who's too much of a faggot to make a move on someone? Fuck outta here.

Maybe it's the glasses but I can't stand this guy. He's way over his league, even by MC standards.

After watching TWGOK, I've decided that I absolutely hate main characters who are self-absorbed otakus.

At least Keima actually had personality and dedication/perseverance to "conquer" the girl. The guy in OP is completely loser's self-insert and didn't have anything interesting going on.

Jesus christ user
Spoiler that shit.

Fuck the ending.

This. What's his contribution to the game anyways? Utaha does the script. Eriri does the illustrations and the cousin does the music. They're famous so there's not going to be a PR problem for him to magically solve. At least Keima had some sort of charisma. MC in Saekano is like Yamazaki from NHK if he were an annoying lucky twat.

MC is a famous blogger

No he's not. He's just trying to hide a boner.

I recognize that meme_!

The fuck does that mean?
I mean, I dropped this series, but his role as a producer is completely overshadowed by the fact that he isn't even competent at it.
So how does being a blogger help?
This series managed to make me mad just by how the decided the MC was supposed to be.

What part of this was lost to you?

Actually the reason Utaha fawns over Mr.Ethical is because he doesn't fawn over her, imagine, that you're a busty beauty and a top selling novelist at that. Guys will be foaming at the mouth to fuck you. She found a person that genuinely only cared about judging her personality and work, he offered honest insight and a deep critique that is reflective of an intelligent and considerate nature, she found him interesting, and because he resisted her advances, she only desired him more. If he were to cave into her demands, then she'd probably get over him at some point in the near future.

/r/-ing another bulge on Utaha

It's not 0 and 1 though.
He can still have those positive qualities and still take action. And taking action doesn't mean turn into a thirsty retard, it just means returning her feelings (or desires).

I'm thinking about it from a 3D perspective, though, where this kind of flirting is common (push pull, bait switch, etc.) and people do fuck in the end.

In the end, it's his choice though, he's under no obligation to fuck her. Although it does seem kinda dumb not to if she wants to, and he clearly also does want to.

>not moving the bulge to Utaha

Well you can thank otakus and their shitty need to self insert.

I don't think that what the OP saying , even in the anime they said tomoya interaction with various girls who tries to seduce him all the time and he never once got turned on it's kinda unrealistic specially for a teenager

though one can say he have great control over himself

All anime main characters are like this tho

uh i tried but its paint so its kinda shitty

>Utaha
>not attractive

Bruh .....

I was going to pick this up for the girls but looks like the mc is going to drive me nuts

>still breathing air

I rest my case.

Utaha is nothing compared to Megumi.

>No /d/ sized cock

My eyes have been opened
and so has my mouth

Here you go.

If she's down on all four, naked or semi naked, begging you for it, you will betray any and all moral or ethical codes concerning your 2D worship. If you don't, you're gay. I don't mean that in a derogatory way, but more as a biological fact.

Is that cum on his pants?

You don't have to like males. You just have to not like females, or even just that female.
I identify as an asexual narcissist, for example. Surely MC may fit that definition as well.

Sometimes I wish it was. Jap anime guys just seem to want to maintain muh purity for some reason.

t. virgin

When girls tried to hit on me in highschool I always turned them down.
It's not that unreasonable. Women are a fucking hassle, dude. I rather watch anime, practice my martial arts and relax whenever I want.

How does his glasses stay high above where his nose is?

You say that like you're not a virgin.
You're just a degenerate virgin who wishes he could fuck bitches.

I have never read any compelling evidence to prove asexuality, but sure, I'll give you that as well.

Jax blade, is that you? go back to shitposting on DBS threads.

What the fuck?

Keima, like Tomoya, was only trying his best to conquer the girls because if he didn't then he wouldn't be able to play his vidya gaems and would also get his head cut off.

Both are essentially using their girls for selfish reasons and don't appear to have any romantic feeling for any of them.

I'm of the oppinion that Keima only asked Chihiro out at the end because he felt sorry for her.

it's a youtuber whose practices fitness, martial arts and is into DBS?

What nose?

What a waste of a human being.

There is a point where you're just not interested in mating with anyone.
Surely someone may come along, or someone may become interesting in that way, but yeah.
I'd consider it transient at least.

I wear glasses and it does happen. They mainly hook on the ears, and only rest on the nose. But often the upper bone near the eyes rather than the base of the nose itself.

He is motivating and commanding the creation of a video game. This is hardly a waste.
Creation of entertainment is just as noble a purpose as creation of population.

Yamazaki is GOAT how can you say that

Who is this faggot I'd be kissing her neck

She can cum inside me whenever she wants.

fair warning
fantasizing about chicks with cocks subconsciously grooms your obsession with cocks to the point where you will eventually want one in your ass - whether it belongs to a girl or a dude
it's a slippery slope. stick to hetero and yuri unless you want to turn into an actual faggot

Discrimination is important. The only cocks I want in my ass are females' or my own.

シリコンでいいんだけど
(๑´ڡ`๑)テヘ~

How is this?

>or my own
it's too late for you i see

when is the utaha spin-off getting an anime

How do you even let yourself get to the point of female-cock-worship? Seriously, the process is alien to me.

wait, was this an official spin-off?

What kind of faggot doesn't like a good feminine penis?

yes, it has 7 volumes

what seriously? where can I find it?

But they all look the same.

why does 90% of animu look like this now

And you must be an actual virgin desperate for cunts.

artistic homogenisation

Side effect of the internet and globalisation. Artists are influenced by each other, and with greater access to other artists, a homogenised style develops.

Utaha > Megumi > Michiru > Izumi > Eriri

I don't see the appeal then again i'm not into boring plain girls

Except sexuality is genetic. It can be obtained through means like that.

To me the Utaha timeline is canon and nothing can convince me otherwise

patrician

Post more Utaha stitches.

B-but he's the glue that sticks the team together. Without him, the 4 girls wouldn't even work or even talk to each other

>finding girlfriends through the casting couch instead through mutual interests and natural interactions

He's insufferable.

I think I hate this show. I'm willing to accept a lot of bullshit from anime but the characters have to at least be vaguely human.

I can understand him being some sort of autist with sexual complexes. What really annoys me about this shit is that there isn't a single reason for the girls to fall for him.

He's not funny, he's not charismatic, he's not a genius, he's not disgustingly rich, he's not the most beautiful man on earth, yet they all fall for this worthless piece of shit.

Problem in harems aren't the beta males, but the girls falling ONLY for them

>but the girls falling ONLY for them
>wanting NTR

Utaha is the best girl to fuck silly on a daily basis
Megumi is the best girl to date/marry/have kids with
Michi is the best girl to have an adulterous affair with
Eriri isnt really good for much at all.

Good post.

Nah. He is so in love with Eriri that he doesn't care about having sex with shit like Utaha.

I mean, men don't need those things necessarily for women to like them.
That said, I also feel he doesn't fill any quality that would make anyone consider him.

Eririfags will bring forth completely new levels of delusion.

>Eriritards are this deluded and full of shit taste