ANTIFA PROFESSOR CHASED CHARLOTTESVILLE DRIVER WITH GUN BEFORE DEADLY CRASH!

Armed Antifa PROFESSOR Admits to Chasing Charlottesville Driver With Rifle BEFORE DEADLY CRASH!
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/armed-antifa-professor-admits-chasing-charlottesville-driver-rifle-deadly-crash/

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/foreign/redneck-revolt/9330888
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So like he's just pretending to be tough to impress his fellow antifa faggots.
If he was even at charlottsville at the time he was probably on his knees behind a waist-high hole in a public bathroom stall

Bump, hope they get that faggot

The aquittance of Takumiku is going to be a day of glorious chimpouts.

“I take perverse pleasure in having carried this Spike’s lower in the defense of Justice Park on August 12th. I used this rifle to chase off James Fields from our block of 4th St before he attacked the marchers to the south. Spike’s needs a good lesson in ethics and antifascism.”

*blocks your path*

>meanwhile at pol
>visibly Mexican man holding a copy of Mein Kampf: "fuck you bitch, my white brethren will over power you with our aryan bloodline!"
>Asian man wearing fedora: "yeah! My white skin will flourish in the battlefield"
>overweight white kids and several other """"people"""" begin to attack people the only way they know how; by cussing spitefully like they wish they did to their single mothers and step fathers

Underachievers fighting underachievers top zozzle

nothing of value was lost

Great.
You should inform the authorities instead of a Canadian image board for crayon drawings.

then do something you flaming faggot

It's your country, el hombre """"blanco""""

> Canadian image board
Don't even fucking joke! Go splash your face with water.

i dont see any of your gear commie
spent all your money on soy?

>Pleasure to carry spikes lower
Meanwhile spikes are like

inb4
>hurr durr I made it up therefore the driver is to blame for being assaulted by a radical marxist terrorist mob illegally blocking the streets, destroying property and assaulting any non-marxists and some fat leftist wale dying of a heartattack after all ! racists BTFO!

>You should inform the authorities instead of a Canadian image board for crayon drawings.

Well, I'm sure that this information will be brought up in court.

Your gear will never change your ethnicity, los LARP-O de Sup Forums kek

we're just going to drug you and steal your dumb shit to sell it off. we'll buy weed with it.

>some weak ass degenerate kids, faggots and a nigger larping as operators
>(((Trump))) cucks from reddit

How can whitey ever recover

No one in the MSM will cover this story

Then you don't have much of a problem user. However, even darkies know when tolerance has become a code word for cheap labor. Your only hope will be to use identity politics to divide the working class. You won't have your non white immigration if the working class actually starts working together. The eventual mixing might save your descendants from not feeling so ashamed for not having blonde hair and blue eyes. Which is the heart of the matter behind forced race mixing isn't it? It's just so unfair that Nordics exist at all and there for they should be forced to mate with you or the darkest person that can be found. Such hatred for beauty makes me not care if the world burns itself up in a nuclear war. What is the fucking point of protecting civilization or working to make it better, if people who excel in any way have to be destroyed?

and yet you never look into a mirror for yourself aye snow nigger?

i think that i wish you had taken up college and a career instead of this. instead your here getting a chuckle from the fbi

>thegatewaypundit

When can we start openly killing antifa?

>closet Mexican pretends to be white becuase he wants to fit in with his internet pals
It's really sad when your only "friends" are people that probably hate you

>implying you know my ethnicity
not even mexican

I mean if you don't mind going to prison you can start any time you like.

*not even white
It's ok, during the race war you'll be able to explain how much "more white" you are as you shoot down other non whites

remember that here on pol being a woman or brown is a derogitory response despite the fact that most people using those terms as insults just want to be "cool" like said brown people or be a girl to go along with the hentai trap shit they consume daily for cummies

The Gateway Pundit is one of the more active conservative publications, up there with Breitbart and Drudge Report

Most people using those responses are self loathing brown/black people. No normal person would use their own identity as an insult, and yet this place always defies reality lol

lol ok bud whatever helps you sleep
pic related
you during DOTR

Lol! I'm just one more loser who has quasi hope for the future. Shit posting on a maple suyrup appreciation board is like a sport. Also, where do I sign up for a Canadian GF? I hear that nerds get them for free.

>mfw Javier spends more time being triggered instead of actually finding ways to be ok with himself

only the drudge REPOST can be consumed anymore.the rest are just awful shill outlets for dumber people than myself

i dunno man i'm pretty convinced that only white dudes and 1st generation immigrant kids talk that that but i'm just casually racist

you mean your a tricked in your head soy boy buying into someone elses dreams? cool.

Tl;dr i love being white (even tho I'm not) lmao

Yes, and your point is?

James Fields will get off on the charges I am guessing. Not even taking into consideration this latest development.

You'd think, but based on what I've seen here over the years and at the meet ups, lots of people really are that dumb

oh im aware which is why im so fucking mean in nearly every post i make towards them, i especially hate the teens and 20 somethings who bought into the ironic nazi meme and then just started believing that bullshit as gospel. how fucking embarrassing

Yep. One time I got mistaken for a trap going to the Men's room. I had to tell two freaky dudes not to follow me in or there would be trouble. When the missile scare happened the other day, I wasn't even worried. I was more like what took so long? It's only been around five decades of nuclear war warning with no action.

the only course of action now is to pray to my dual gods bernie sanders and destiny. i am doing this now and hopefully my prayer cleanses pol of evil mindedness.

oh and weev is actively begging for a bullet on his youtube will someone dumber and crazier than me help him out?

Whata fuck tard. Keep ur mouth shut dumb ass. Now they guy driving away clearly had a reason to do so.
>fag with gun acting like he'll shoot go into panic attack and speed off.

Anons, any news on this piece of human turd?
When is his next court date?

>training

>shooting at cutouts of pepe

How fucking big of a moron donyou have to be to hate a cartoon frog?

So this (((professor))) whole heatedly admits he scared the driver who after having a rifle pointed at him turned around and in a panic slammed into other antifags?

Is this guy dense or what? he's the reason the driver plowed into the mob and he admits it for brownie points!

How high is the larp-o-meter in the USA now? Like 8/10 or 9/10?

... these tactics will never work.

Everybody's Rambo

just because the fake news is towards our bias doesn't mean fake news is acceptable

Checked. Its in February, but I don't remember the exact date.

>top zozzle
Max Par

How is this "fake news" They provided screen shots of the Facebook page.

>faggot in the middle was the only one that couldn't grasp the concept of trigger discipline so they make him move his hand

>posing like some faggot band with your instruments out but with guns

Their propagandizing nature cannot be obscured.

OK. Thanks.
I'm sure someone will have thread going to keep us informed.

>How fucking big of a moron do you have to be to hate a cartoon frog?

monkey see, monkey do

Feb 22

>00:22:16--this professor balls up like a bitch when BTFO by another lefty
abc.net.au/foreign/redneck-revolt/9330888

lol, nice kit
Let's hope that Feb.22.2018 will be start of a very miserable life for Eric Clanton.
Unless he gets into massive panic mode and chooses this before his real court date

big if true

atleast Sup Forums meets the diversity quota that antifa wishes it had, niggers are too materialistic to believe in commie bullshit and spics hate niggers and self hating white cucks.

Why are antifa more organized, better armed, and more willing to die for their beliefs than white nationalists?

Keep telling yourself that Chang.

You drink milk from Cuckbags. Lefties will die in droves when the Racewar habbens.

Yep. look what the nazis did to the soviet union. Then look what the soviet union did to the nazis.

>they give the whale a small gun

They could not have made this look goofier

What new Bathesda game is this?

You forgot the part about National Armies vs. National Armies..

Not mentally ill gender dysphoric soybois, weakling bugmen cuckolds dying for their gf's Bulls and radfem dykes larping as committed revolutionaries... I can't wait to see fagshills shot and hung as each block gets taken as you fall back pissing your skinny jeans... Nice try goober.

Gateway pundit isn't terrible as far as sources go. Unless you go as far as to believe CNN or Goyx News

Is this the new fat Albert movie?

Does Fields' lawyer know about this?

t. numale skinnyfat NEET larping as le badass nazi who's never been in a fight in his life

I assure you he was facing away from that hole with his feet firmly planted on the ground.

dangerously LARPy

Wearing a red bandana was like my thing. Now I can't wear one anymore because of these faggots. I hate them intereternally

So two things.

One, are the guns real this time?
Two, who paid for them?

Where does he live?
Also...
Someone ought to tell NEED A POOP Dodge bois lawyer that he's innocent.
It clearly wasn't the Muslim style attack MSM claimed, just watching it makes that 100% obvious.
This might exonerate him, or cast enough doubt for a judge to release him very soon.

Why does he wear the coveralls? Is he a janitor?

>implying they have jobs

that does seem to be the implication here.

Spikes has always catered to faggots. Their logo is literally two dicks sword fighting.

>Dwayne Dixon, a University of North Carolina anthropology professor and leader of the armed Antifa group Redneck Revolt, has admitted to chasing James Alex Fields Jr. with a rifle just before he drove into a group of protesters — killing Heather Heyer.

he didn't kill the pig woman

Isnt that the chick from last man on earth?

Damn, putting make-up on that face is the quintessential example of polishing a turd.

Actually its about ethics in antifascism

Oh so the ISIS member introduced them to airsoft?

name my band

>ethics in antifascism
Just concentrate on irony in anti fascism. It's the least anti and most totalitarian activity any complete fool can indulge in.

The black guy is the only one I'd believe has ever actually fired a gun before.

>retarded fucking post
>flag
Checks out

Is that AIDSMoby from RLM?

says t. chappedass soybong who gets blessed with brown cock on the daily and forced to pay the Jizya to Sadiq Khan...

Oi u bin vat knoiff bruv? Elss yul get twenny bluddy yeaz inna towa lundun. Mashallah m8.

DAY OF THE

R A K E

Kindly neck yourself

I was thinking the same thing + he's the only one with something reflective/ maybe worried about safety

>far right xir has an SBR
Yeah thats either illegal or LARP

top fucking kek

UK forever cucked.

Isn't the whole point of rifles to not have to chase shit around?

Are they the negro version of dog the bounty Hunter? Shaneekwa the child support Hunter?