What are the worst Shithole States or Cities in America?

What are the worst, most degenerate, crime ridden liberal (multicultural) shitholes in America? It can be cities or states. Have at it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-nybC5Iphas
youtube.com/watch?v=KF7hWzqdPDk
youtube.com/watch?v=4S0HYHuK5Q4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cities_by_population
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

check this out

youtu.be/-nybC5Iphas

Replace "shithole" with "sanctuary" and you have got your answer.

Is that filthy Frank? Lmao

too many to name

What..... The..... Actual..... FUCK..... Dude, what the fuck is happening in California? It literally seems like a state for the homeless and degenerate.. I thought it may have been a vid of a few homeless here and there, that shit is crazy...

Gary, Indiana here. AMA.

Why do you still live there?
What's like to live in Gary for a White person?

Chicago, no contest.

America got a lot of areas that honestly look third world, it's pretty embarrassing

>It literally seems like a state for the homeless and degenerate

It is.

HAHA! What a surprise...

I left in 2009 but came back to take care of my sick mother who won't come live where I moved in Texas. I am obviously outnumbered but I grew up this way. I definitely will never go out without my concealed carry. I will leave when she is better or gone. Or when I can talk some sense into her to come live in my much nicer house in a much nicer neighborhood.

Top 20 cities with highest murder rate and their Mayors

20. Baton Rouge, LA
Mayor Sharon Broome (D)

19. Youngstown, OH
Mayor John McNally (D)

18. Riviera Beach, FL
Mayor Thomas Masters (D)

17. Jackson, MS
Mayor Chokwe Lumumba (D)

16. Cleveland, OH
Mayor Frank Jackson (D)

15. Portsmouth, VA
Mayor John Rowe (D)

14. Monroe, LA
Mayor Jamie Mayo (D)

13. Newark, NJ
Mayor Ras Baraka (D)

12. Birmingham, AL
Mayor Willie Bell (D)

11. Wilmington, DE
Mayor Mike Purzycki (D)

10. Camden, NJ
Mayor Dana Redd (D)

9. New Orleans, LA
Mayor Mitch Landrieu (D)

8. Detroit, MI
Mayor Mike Duggan (D)

7. Flint, MI
Mayor Karen Weaver (D)

6. Petersburg, VA
Mayor Sam Parham (D)

5. Baltimore, MD
Mayor Catherine Pugh (D)

4. St. Louis, MO
Mayor Luda Krewson (D)

3. Gary, IN
Mayor Karen Freeman-Wilson (D)

2. Chester, PA
Mayor Thaddeus Kirkland (D)

1. East St Louis, IL
Mayor Emeka Jackson-Hicks (D)

thank for the answer

Is Texas much safer?

How did you like TX? Thinking about moving there. NO state income tax, extremely veteran friendly, firearm friendly, and it's a red state.

>highest murder rate (AND THEIR MAYORS)

What did you mean by (and their Mayors)? like their mayors murdered people too or what?

5minutes outside of Chester. 15 minutes outside of Philadelphia. Chester is nothing compared to Camden

Jerry Brown and his fucking libshit army of faggots did this to my home town.
Avenge us!

youtube.com/watch?v=KF7hWzqdPDk

No, you dumb fuck... it’s to highlight the fact that the top 20 murder rate cities have Democrat Mayors...

Camden is a sad fucking place. Over half the houses/apts there are abandoned, overdoses everyday. It is truly a "big brother police state", there are cameras all over the place, cops don't even bother driving through anymore

Next time specify faggot

>the worst, most degenerate, crime ridden liberal (multicultural) shitholes
Generally just about any commieblock in Russian cities are like that, but I guess Detroit and Baltimore are the only American cities I know of.

Because large urban centers usually do.

I knew there was a homeless problem in CA, but I had no idea it was like that, that's what fucking happens when you have a liberal cuck sanctuary state, I hope CA burns to the ground..

baltimore is cheap youtube.com/watch?v=4S0HYHuK5Q4

Baltimore MD is on it's way to being another Camden NJ if it hasn't already gotten there.

How is California still standing?

fixed

wikipedia has a 100% accurate ranked list my friend
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cities_by_population

its so obvious holy shit you're dumb

New Orleans is interesting because it is a shithole but just outside of town, where the white people live, there are beautiful homes, businesses and families. It is basically proof that liberals are fucking everything up.

Visited Santa Monica a few years back to visit a college buddy and do some surfing. Biggest shithole I have ever seen. Everything was dirty homeless bums everywhere people were absolute stuck up dicks. It had rained the the day before I got there so we couldn't even surf because the runoff had so much bacteria and shit in it. Was truely an eye opening experience.

Living in california redpilled me. I left as fast as I could. This isn't cherrypicked, that's literally what I saw everyday in southern California.

Literally writes >highest murder rate and their mayors

and unless you can read between the autism your the dumb one, good one, first learn how to write a coherent sentence or point then get back to me dumb dumb

Literally writes

>highest murder rate and their mayors

and unless you can read between the autism your the dumb one, good one, first learn how to write a coherent sentence or point then get back to me dumb dumb

I personally like it a lot better because I fell for the fight for Israel meme and have veteran benefits. Housing and land are also really cheap and military contracting jobs are plentiful. Indiana is actually great to be honest, Gary is just a shithole.

Santa Monica was awesome 10 years ago. But 20 years ago it was a shithole. Circle of life

Just google "cities and states with most black population"

You have to go back, DACA faggot.