Murenase! Shiiton Gakuen 26

What the fuck? How does such a retarded creature even stay alive? Oh and new chapter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Jz0JcQYtqo
whirlpool.net.au/jobs/
lemonde.fr/les-decodeurs/article/2017/02/14/tous-les-terroristes-sont-immigres-l-intox-du-depute-europeen-fn-nicolas-bay_5079530_4355770.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is it retarded or is it actually the smartest of us all?

Praise be to the man of rape, also you gonna dump?

This.

Also youtube.com/watch?v=6Jz0JcQYtqo

Still upset.

Why is Miyubi so bestest?

Fine I will dump but I don't know how to get around dupe image.

It's me or Panda is going to steal the MC spotlight ? She is shit, shiiiiiiiiiiiit !

oh boy he won, maybe Sup Forums will shut up with kek meme magic.

Page 5 is here.

Shes a better Lanka than Lanka.

>I don't know how to get around dupe image.

Resave it as a jpg or put a small dot in it with paint if you can't do a more complex method.

How tall is this fucking hallway.

Ah, sloth is so best.

Thanks, I will keep that in mind next time I dump something. I think it is a little late now as its already past that image.

fug
forgot that part below her arms

Giraffes attends that school to, so it must be pretty tall.

Thanks to editor-san again for the help with the recent chapters, just don't have the time to do that shit these days or even the willpower.

Seems to be the gymnasium.

They are still both in garbage tier.
Sloth master race

Thanks again for the chapter. I still love this one so it is nice for you to still translate it.

The Sup Forums butthurt was hilarious.

The fastest moeblob alive saves the day

And credits are here.

Based man of rape

Remember Sup Forumsnons

No one is putting Panda above Sloth.
Sloth is the best of them all.

I of course like it too, which is why I keep doing it (the fact it remains a mildly popular series helps).

Will try to keep going as long as I can but it's getting tiring these days, especially since I changed jobs to something much more soul sucking but well paying.

All I can give is my thanks but If I ever go to straya I would buy you a beer. Hope the job gets better

Oh yeah, whatever happened in france? I haven't been following the drama, are they cucked for good?

Maybe you should ask Sup Forums

Panda is great.

Macron won 2/3 of all votes. Was expecting him to win anyway so it doesn't matter that much but expect more terror attacks in the next 5 years. Frenchies haven't learned their lesson yet.

~43% vs. ~23% (if you account for 65.5% voters)

>I changed jobs to something much more soul sucking but well paying.
>Rapeman
>A jew betrayed by his shekels.

I honestly don't care about non-voters. If there is a vote on increasing taxes by 100% for everyone and only one person voted, said person would decide everyone's destiny because everyone else was too lazy to vote.

Yeah, but at the end of the day I need funding for my yearly trips to the moon, and this country costs a lot of shekels just to survive in sadly.

What job?

IT middle management in Aus branch of a decent company, rest is a secret desu.

Recommend me Rapeman, I need a job.

At least you have a job.

As a manager you can use your slave wages and make them edit shit for you.

I know I should better not shake the Sup Forums tree, but how would Le Pen stop terrorist attacks better than anyone else?
In fact, Daech would rather have Le Pen be elected in order to cause internal conflict and weaken Europe (they indeed fail some attacks right before the elections).
But right wing memes can never be wrong, I guess.

whirlpool.net.au/jobs/

That's all I can do for you user. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The gov here makes the NEETs work for their autismbux these days anyway, so in this country you're going to be working unless you leech off your disappointed family.

That's the best part, people volunteer for free.

Then again I've done 150+ or so chapters mostly for free so guess I'm a bwaka too.

Le Pen would deport everyone she could and a lot of terrorists don't have a French passport. And those who do, she could try to take away their passports.

>Daech would rather have Le Pen be elected in order to cause internal conflict and weaken Europe
>If you kick your enemies out of your country, screen the masses so they can't enter, and tighten down on them radicalizing others inside your nation, they win. - t.trodeur, t.macaroon

>tfw want to be a productive member of society but I'm fucked by my migratory status so it's more efficient and cost effective to just get proper nationality status

Guess leeching off my disappointed family's gonna last a while longer.

The best part will be all the raped women and children crushed by trucks.

Yeah, the last attacks were mostly done by radicalized french, Sup Forumstard.
If you believe that you can succesfully close your frontiers, you're retarded or leaving on an island (hello, britbongs). Look at Israel for fuck's sake: they built huge fucking walls.

>Yeah, the last attacks were mostly done by radicalized french, Sup Forumstard.
Wrong, half the terrorists are, the other half have Syrian/Iraqi passports. Stopping them from coming to France would already reduce ISIS power by a lot.

I'm glad that I got to see the Eiffel Tower before they put up security barriers to stop trucks of peace.

That whole "This is the new normal." thing they're repeating now makes me sick.

>children of outsiders, radicalized by an outsider religion
>french

>Says that closing the borders is impossible.
>Gives a successfull example.

>Panda is great.
Nobody remembers Cat.

Close off borders and focus internally while Russia slowly builds its influence and strength.
Is pol retarded or do they just love the taste of Russian cum?

Who?

Zukyuuuun~

muh Russia boogeyman

Yep. The new normal will be like Brazil (my country). Only worse.

The protesterst against the new immigration law in São Paulo got bombs of peace.

I guess drug niggers, cucked politicians and corrupted industry were simply not enough.

>Yeah, the last attacks were mostly done by radicalized french, Sup Forumstard.
> Wrong, half the terrorists are
So I was right?
> the other half have Syrian/Iraqi passports. Stopping them from coming to France would already reduce ISIS power by a lot.
You could have some point if airplanes was the only way for them to travel. Even though it would make impossible for a lot of other people to come like (refugees, foreign students, etc.). Even though France would shit itself because it can not live in autarky without suffering some heavy economical decline.

>Helping your own means not paying attention to the monsters outside.

Try harder.

>So I was right?
I said a lot of terrorists don't have French passports, not that all of them didn't you retard.
>You could have some point if airplanes was the only way for them to travel. Even though it would make impossible for a lot of other people to come like (refugees, foreign students, etc.). Even though France would shit itself because it can not live in autarky without suffering some heavy economical decline.
Wow so you think the right-wing solution is to stop them from flying in but to keep the borders open? Are you literally that dumb?
Ever heard of screening or deportations?

> racism
> ignoring the multiple terrorist attacks on Israel ground
> ignoring russian attempts to affect multiple foreign elections
Okay, bye /pol, I'm abandoning the thread now.

>Muh Jewish boogeymen
Fucktard

>ignoring russian attempts to affect multiple foreign elections
Yeah all these internet blogs hosted on Russian servers that talk about lizardmen are what made people vote for Trump, right? Not, conservative policies, gun rights, the wall, healthcare reform, jobs etc... no, it was a "fake news story" from Russia and that's why free speech must be banned.

I'm not talking about jews. You are. You mentioned Russia in the context that we shouldn't ban muslims because it could lead to Russia growing stronger and I called you out on being a retard.

> ignoring russian attempts to affect multiple foreign elections

>when russia does it, its bad; when america does it its good

Except Russia actively supports alt right activities including European isolationism.
Try harder dumbass

>So I was right?
> I said a lot of terrorists don't have French passports, not that all of them didn't you retard.
You said half, I said mostly. No that much difference.
> Wow so you think the right-wing solution is to stop them from flying in but to keep the borders open? Are you literally that dumb?
> Ever heard of screening or deportations?
Yeah, that always is 100% foolproof.
Once again, this won't stop the attacks, because some terrorists are french, and others will find illegal ways to get in. It will probably reduce them a bit, but at such a cost to innocent people (economically or socially) that it is as dumb as you think I am.

Missing the point entirely
Fucktard

What a dumb argument. Of course it's bad when america does it too.
Or do you think you can murder people because someone else did?

Rapeman brings the best out of Sup Forums.

Governments have limited budgets, people aren't willing to part with their shekels to properly tackle this all at once immediately. So we're stuck tackling one issue at a time taking however much time is necessary to deal with things.

>You said half, I said mostly. No that much difference.
Half is not mostly you idiot.
>Yeah, that always is 100% foolproof.
So if it doesn't help in all cases, we shouldn't even try? Why does the police bother trying to solve murder cases then?
>Once again, this won't stop the attacks, because some terrorists are french, and others will find illegal ways to get in.
It might not stop all terrorist attacks, but still a lot of them.
>It will probably reduce them a bit, but at such a cost to innocent people (economically or socially) that it is as dumb as you think I am.
I don't care about people from other countries and since you do, go there and help them yourself. Don't forget to burn your pass.
>hurrdurr
Dumbass.

even in manga translations people get bent out of shape about jokes. christ the translator's called rapeman but it's the political gags that drive people up the wall?

Pol is the easiest triggered audience to any sort of dissent.

Yeah we're totally triggered by how you got triggered by a political message on the credits page of a manga chapter that you didn't agree with.

>Pol is
Except your autism was triggered by the credits page since it didn't align up 100% with your political views. Now you're projecting your insecurities on everyone else and claiming that everyone who responds to you is pol. I BET THE POLS DID THIS!

That sounds like a LN title.

Is sloth a degenerate for advocating going against your natural instincts?

Its fucking great

> Half is not mostly you idiot.
If you can read french, go educate yourself:
On 22 terrorists that striked France since november 2015, only 7 are foreigners.
But Le Monde is probably fake news.
lemonde.fr/les-decodeurs/article/2017/02/14/tous-les-terroristes-sont-immigres-l-intox-du-depute-europeen-fn-nicolas-bay_5079530_4355770.html

He's the hero we need.

I was honestly expecting an ISIS edit due to the ski mask

>since November 2015
Nice data manipulation lmao. Many foreign terrorist were involved in that attack.
Also, if you could prevent over 30% of all terror attacks just by deporting suspected terrorists and screening, wouldn't you do it?
>But Le Monde is probably fake news.
Strawmanning hard again, eh?
Should I talk like some cartoony right-winger so you can finally understand my point?

Who told you that? CNN?

>panda hogging the spotlight
She's going to end up fighting Lanka over Jin, isn't she?

>unironically believing that Le Pen was going to win