Fox’s Tucker Carlson asks why California is “the poorest state.” It’s not

The Fox News host was correct about one thing: His question was, indeed, simple. He just didn't want to hear the answer.

shareblue.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/FNC_01-15-2018_20.10.13.mp4?_=1

>Shareblue.com
Sage

>Unironically linking shareblue
Saged

(((shareblue)))

Shills lost the will to even try

>responding the bait
>being new as fuck
Literally lurk more, sage and hide. God damn.

I ain't clicking that shit nigga

>Flag of the Ukraine

If it's not poor, why can't it afford to cure its numerous fags?

>the ukrainian shareblue poster is back
I was hoping you disappeared permanently, if you catch my drift

I mean, isn't most of this due to size and population? a larger state with a larger population, probably full of first/second generation immigrants will probably also have a higher rate of people below the poverty line.

S A G E

All Shareblue shills will hang one DoTR. IMHO, shills should be noosed and raised up gently so as to experience the slow panic of suffocation as opposed to a quick breaking of the neck.

Reminder that Shareblue, funded by Democrats, is responsible for the race baiting threads on Sup Forums. Democrats scream nigger, as always, and here is the evidence. Shareblue is the enemy.

sage faggot

I can't afford to live in my native state. The poorest state. California is so fucked.

BECAUSE OF IIMIGRANTS

We should make a /UG/ so we can give Russian intelligence his address and have him bombed by novorossiya

The state is also run badly, If it were to split up inot 3-4 states it would be fine.

Why does Tucker always look like he's confused and has to take a shit at the same time?

The poverty parts make the nice parts even more expensive. Also provides a lot of cheap labor options for the wealthy.

>Shareblue
Saged

>/shareblue.com
fucking

kill

yourself