ITT: Shit that causes you to instantly drop anime/manga

> Protagonist is female
> It's shoujo or josei
> it's shoujo-ai, shounen ai, yuri or yaoi
> horror
> gender bender

>pic not related
>bonus points if you trigger Sup Forums

Also if its a romance and the main love interest is a loli or its incest.

Condense your greentext trope threads

>an ordinary high school boy discovers he has a super-special-snowflake power--

Unnecessary fag sidekicks

She has the face of a man

>dropping incest

You've sucked the dick of a man.

The artist can't draw female faces.

Seriously, if your first instinct as a man isn't to breed her, immediately consider suicide or a civil union.

>story with a cool idea, characters and art
>read 10-20 chapters and thoroughly enjoy them
>surprise it's a harem series now

I'm looking at you, Criminale

Enjoy your man face.
dat squat tho

>Sup Forums likes it

Your mother is a man

by that definition, you wouldn't watch any anime ever. Because Sup Forums likes all kinds of different shit.

standards sure have fallen here

They sure did, as soon as you joined.

> It's shoujo or josei
> it's shoujo-ai, shounen ai, yuri or yaoi
> horror
> gender bender
They are genres, if you don't like them then don't pick it up in the first place

Why is there no doujin of her yet?

No need to samefag. Here's your boi.

>joining an imageboard

Yeah, you keep being a little bitch about what anime different faggots like.

It'll justify your shitty existence some day.

Also that's why I dropped Berserk after 1 chapter

> he checks out the genres and or reads the synopsis

Joining the conversation, dumbass

>instantly turned into a battle series out of nowhere
I fucking hate air gear for ruining it

>harem
>protagonist is a self insert beta male
>more cliches than actual content
>teenage melodrama

Yeah, it's hard to find something that I won't hate

You sound like someone with terrible taste

You seem upset boys. Is it because you watch low quality shit? I'm sure somebody already called you out for shittaste so I won't inquire further.

Try harder fuckboi

Gender bending is the reason I pick most stuff up

>4chanX
Yeah man. Unchecking the you is really hard to do, huh. That's probably why it took you so long.

Damn, no-cowtits version is so much hotter.

>w10
>mangastream
But you're the cuck ESSA

>starts with an action scene unrelated to the main plot
>continues with boring talking scenes like the author only understands humans from reading manga and is trying to imitate
>plot is based around bad guys being inexplicably bigoted against the specific kind of cool people the cast is made of
>bends over backwards to show you they know what they're doing is cliche, and then going ahead with the cliche
>trying to break out of the beta MC cliche by making him a total scumbag with no redeeming qualities
>first person

>horror
You're missing out

I drop every moeshit, after few ep.

How insecure can one faggot be? Just kill yourself already.

>it's a harem now
Shit was a harem from chapter 1, you must be blind if you didn't see it coming

>mc is not a lolicon
>mc prefers cowtits
>mc is not a little girl

Cry harder. You're fault for being so obvious.

Am I gay now?

Nice projecting.

Regarding harems, I instantly drop a book if a girl doesn't win at the end.

I absolutely can't stand the 'He doesn't pick any of them' or 'He marries them all!'

It's the laziest fucking writing and makes me lose all interest even if it's pretty funny.

>Videogames

>Am I gay now?
>now
user, if you didn't like dick you wouldn't have come to this board in the first place

>shoujo
>josei
>genres
Fuck off retard

>protagonist is 12 years old
>protagonist is a beta male who obtains a special power and slowly becomes an alpha but also becomes a dick for no reason
>Retarded looking characters that seem like they'd be gag characters but are actually meant to be taken seriously in the plot
>stars with a non entertaining action scene, only to then say "6 months earlier" and actually begin the story

Only the one getting fucked in a same sex relationship is gay. So, yes.

You got me.

>protagonist has glasses
I fucking hate it so much

>> Protagonist is female
Fucking self-insertfag.

>protagonist has glasses
>he pushes them up

Whew. How's that closet treating you, user?

>protagonist is a beta male who obtains a special power and slowly becomes an alpha but also becomes a dick for no reason
Have japs just forgotten the archetype of the strong-yet-firm man?

Nah, it's just that women lack the capability to be interesting or intellectual to any meaningful degree, they're all vapid, unheroic, unpatriotic and only good for fucking
I don't know, you'll have to tell me.

They're genres.

Bullshit, glasses are COOL

Just like all asian girls

Sakamoto is an exception to the rule, he doesn't wear the glasses, the glasses wear him.

Sakamoto is the only one I'm ok with

I miss Sakamoto so much, lads.

Himegoto says otherwise

>You-kun is an average high school boy who has difficulty with the opposite sex when one day a girl falls from the sky and on to his dick then a bunch of other girls do the same for no determinable reason other than apparently he's the only one who possesses the power to save the world from an ancient evil

beta mc
trapped in a game
yuri / yaoi
gender bender

>male protagonist that isn't an old jiji
>forced romance between boys and girls

> I instantly drop (...) doesn't win at the end.
don't read backwards

Can't stop, Manga has already ruined my left to right, and now I'll read ending to start.

But 2D women are perfection, you absolute fedora tipper.

>protag is Japanese
>setting is anywhere but Japan
Dropped.
*I'll occasionally make exceptions for cases where protag is reborn as something native to wherever he ends up.

Even 2D girls should only be used as cum dumps and meat toilets, that's all their good for!

>calling someone who thinks 3D>2D a fedora tipper
look user i know that this is Sup Forums but you gotta admit the opposite is more or less true.

Yeah, sure. But it's still much more fedora tipper-tier to post things like

What is that white stuff? Did she pour milk on herself?

>bulk of the story is establishing a father/daughter relationship
>they get together in the end

Best female protagonist coming through, make way

>Not wanting a living onahole
You're a man of bad taste user

>Being so much of an autist that even your fake 2D girls can't have a human personality or freedom of choice or they'll scare you off.

Admittedly I'm pretty shit at picking these out, but when stuff turns into shounen battle crap I drop them.

>Magi
It wasn't until the training/power up arc that it dawned on me.

>Nanatsu no Taizai
Went into this blind. Thought it'd be an adventure series for the most part. Really enjoyed the start of it then it was all demons, power levels, fights fights fights.

Most shonen adventure genre long running series devolve into this once the authors run out of ideas. It's lazy writing, and it's inevitable.

>freedom of choice
>human personality

They just get in the way of the sex. Good 2D onaholes are only to ahegao, demand cock/semen inside of them, leglock and ask to be impregnated.

>Thought it'd be an adventure series for the most part.
What are some good adventure series, come to think of it? Some fights allowable, maybe, but mostly just going new places and seeing new things. Kino's Journey, especially the LN, does this really well; it was a big part of what made Kemono Friends good. Sorry for the well-known examples, but I'm really drawing a blank.

I'd love to find some comfy story where they're filling out a map as they go along.

That's like saying good 2D men should just be rich walking wallets with big dicks. Not a single woman thinks this way, one of the rare cases where female taste>male. Only people who cannot rise above their baser instincts desire these kinds of 2D.

Mecha(dont even know why, just cant watch it for no explainable reason)
Humour that doesnt work but author keeps trying(enel-face reactions, people doing retarded shit and so on)
Going meta(its a sign of burnout, dont do this unless you have written for as long as miura)

They aren't. Lurk more.

If that's what fujos want then give to them, who cares?

>implying you need money if you have a big dick

>beta male
>harem
>yaoi

They are genres, like Seinen, Shounen, Yaoi, Yuri, Shounen Ai, Shoujo Ai, etc.

>all of these in one show

They're demographic-based genres, not content-based, so some pedants will tell you they're not genres at all, because genres can only be content-based, because some other user told them that a long time ago and they still feel insecure.

He probably means it's target audience and not an actual genre, which is questionable opinion.
But whatever, you can't help a person not even bothering to check tags before reading.

>shoujo ai
Howtotrigger/u/.jpg

>NTR
>non-virgin female love interest

What's wrong with horror?

No need to repeat yourself.

>NTR is the same thing as non-virgin female love interest
keep your trips on so I can filter you

>yeah, let's turn this manga into another generic harem!! everyone will love it!!
fucking hack

"I found X thing that makes you fall in love instantly with someone else, and I will immediately proceed to force romance between two characters who otherwise have zero chemistry"