Youtube feed full of shit

My youtube feed is always full of SNL, Seth Myers, Trevor Noah, Colbert and other random obviously liberal shit bashing Trump. I dont watch this shit ( i dont get my news from comedians) and I am only subscribed to right wing youtubers. I constantly click on not interested but they still show back up in my feed. What the fuck YouTube?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YZQ1DDwhKhM
youtube.com/watch?v=6NjrfeIRkOw
youtube.com/watch?v=mJmb5cnsZHM
youtube.com/watch?v=DaJ_q-R-TJE
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/video-blocker/jknkjnpcbbgcbdbaampbjlhkcghmgfhk?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You probably get it because you constantly follow bait links on Sup Forums.
I never get anything cancerous because my YouTube account isn't linked with the browser I use for Sup Forums

It only gives you suggestions related to things you watch frequently so you must watch that shit. All my recommended is ASMR, WKUK, and now reviews of shit films because that's all I watch.

search algorithm seem shit now too, only gives mainstream sources

First they made me stop using Google
Then they made me stop using Facebook
I never really used Twitter
So I guess Youtube is only the next logical step

Just tell it you don't like that stuff retard. There is an option near every thumbnail don't reccomend this to me.

Thats the problem. I dont watch that shit. Stuff related to what i watch shows up but there is always that other shit sprinkled in. I dont know if its paid promotion or if youtube is trying to reeducate my wrong thinking.

First they made me stop using Google
Then they made me stop using Facebook
I guess it's only logical that Youtube follow the same self destructive path.

Stop going to Youtube

>I constantly click on not interested but they still show back up in my feed.

Read much?

>My youtube feed is always full of

You can literally control your subscription, what the fuck are you talking about?

Is it unmanly to like ASMR?

All chads listen to it

They'll keep slyly pushing it back on there eventually, just deal with it. That's the world we live in.

Research what an echo chamber is Amerimutt.

The state of Amerifat education. Jesus no wonder you’ll be nonwhite majority in a decade.

FrivolousFox man, she’s gold.

youtube.com/watch?v=YZQ1DDwhKhM

you have to click "subscriptions" brah, they made the button harder to find because they want to feed you nothing but bullshit

You're looking at the trending feed, not your sub feed, you absolute anencephalic.
My sub feed is 100% channels I sub to. You know, because it's my sub feed.

Isn’t that an echo chamber though user?

My feed is mostly full of rasslin’ and gun videos with about 15% cuck videos.

It depends on what you listen to. Stuff like LeeLee or PandaCat or fastASMR is good.
youtube.com/watch?v=6NjrfeIRkOw

Fucking leaf.

Im looking at the home feed on my app. I know about the subscriptions tab. I know all kinds of shit shows on the trending tab but home is supposed to show items youtube thinks you want to watch based on your subscription profile. Either their algorithm is that bad, they are paid to push those, or its propaganda being pushed due to my "incorrect" profile.

It's called the "redirect method". Youtube is using this to push their ideology. It's documented in several places, including Project Veritas and Mark Dice's new book. They hope to convert people over to their way of thinking by pushing videos they have created and/or sponsored.

wrong, faggot. i click it all but the ratio is WAY skewed...yet i get the same shit as op.

i dont even know who is on SNL its been so long since ive watched that garbage yet its all over my feeds on multiple yt accts that it has no right to be on along with a bunch of other liberal propaganda

what is it

there are no real vids going viral

jewtube controlls what goes up in numbers, what goes down, what is viewed and what not, what is trending, etc.

you're watching a virtual world created on your tastes but does nothing more than to expose you to useless bullshit, nonsense, mindless boring entertainment

Quit using Jewgle and Jewtube.

>logging onto sites
Normies..

ASMR then
>actually interesting random sounds like newspapers being shuffled or wind blowing through a corridor
ASMR now
>blows kiss
>slurp
>teehee
>"I love you user"
>gentle panting

youtube.com/watch?v=mJmb5cnsZHM
(Does anybody remember PandaCat? She had a couple great videos but then deleted them, came back last June, and disappeared again)
Basically like Let's Plays, a friend simulator.

I like both though user.

what the fuck is this shit

You can select "Not interested in videos from this channel" weeds out all that stuff. However nothing can ever remove the Family Guy and Rick & Morty 24/7 stream channels, they are endless. The best stuff I get from youtube these days are reuploads of Scott Adams periscopes

Oh yes they are absolutely fucking with you, that is pretty much guaranteed if you like a lot of conservative stuff.

I know de way

I love family guy but my fucking god.....24/7. It's going to be either sweep picking turtorials or famiry guy.

It's ASMR. She used to have a great Alien Abduction video, it was the cutest thing but apparently nobody saved it because I can't find a reupload of it. Why do cute girls always be deleting they stuff? Little attention whores suddenly get scared when they get attention they wanted.

The first ~10 videos are all related to you. After you scroll past those, the youtube algorithm assumes you aren't interested and starts to mix in the popular clickbait videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=DaJ_q-R-TJE

Use the Chrome extension video blocker
block all channels you want by right clicking

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/video-blocker/jknkjnpcbbgcbdbaampbjlhkcghmgfhk?hl=en

clear your history asshole

God damn this shit is cringey. People who are into this are almost as bad as those who have intense foot fetishes.