So let’s get to the business of this pedophillic nightmare who what why

So let’s get to the business of this pedophillic nightmare who what why

Most to all normies despise this shit, this poor child.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/vG8a5
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25635900
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All pedos must fucking hang

story is on breitbart. let 2018 be the year this poor kid's "father" gets destroyed

I like how they call everyone a troll who will oppose their corrupt morals.

If you're still a pedophobe then maybe you need to learn to be a little more progressive, bigot.

Fuck off larping cunt. LGBT doesn't condone pedoshits.

seek mental help

Got another thread up with more information boys, help put a stop to this pedoshit

Pedophiles were the ones who originated the gay rights movement. They temporarily split into two groups under pressure from the UN. Fundamentally however, they're one and the same and the LGBT is increasingly supportive of pedophilia in recent years.

[Citation needed]

>LGBT doesn't condone pedoshits.

They didn't start it but NAMbLA was involved with the gays rights scene in SF in the 1980s. This is in addition to pedorights being involved in fringe left/full blown communist orgs like IWW and euro political parties. I think it's a fringe Swedish party (again from the 80s) that I'm thinking of.

Founder of the gay rights movement.

I don't hate the child, I hate the parents.

I do, however, support the public reaction toward all fallacious ideas. Let people say what they will and either consider it as you will or dismiss it as you will. Part of growing up is learning what is socially acceptable and you do this through FEEDBACK

This is just a result of the corruption that permeates everything. When the external world grows dark so do the minds and hearts of the people. It is what influences people to act the way they do as they are under a spell of delusion. When the corruption is cleared things will return to how they should be. Things are getting better but they will not improve overnight.

This is just the first wave. By 2020 we'll have sitcoms with goofy, fat middle aged guys being bossed around by their sassy 8 year old girlfriends to audience laughter.

Bumping all of these threads, something must be done.
This shit is fucking sick!

>implying
that's what's coming next. LGBTQ and a P at the end will be mainstream in a couple years

it's not even girly or cute. Masculine face, looks like a typical fag.

94 O Lord God, to whom vengeance belongeth; O God, to whom vengeance belongeth, shew thyself.
2 Lift up thyself, thou judge of the earth: render a reward to the proud.
3 Lord, how long shall the wicked, how long shall the wicked triumph?
4 How long shall they utter and speak hard things? and all the workers of iniquity boast themselves?

15 But judgment shall return unto righteousness: and all the upright in heart shall follow it.
16 Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?

Fuck it. LGBT was a mistake ever since the T got tacked on. The whole movement has been hijacked. I'm done with anything LGBT related.

Feels bad though....

But most of you are fucking hypocrites though.

Not many of you actually care nor find pedophilia a problem. A lot of ''loli'' posters and sexual comments about underage kids on Sup Forums gets unnoticed. This disgusting pedophilia culture here is normalized, especially when it's connected with anime. I see it gets defended all the time...you only care about it when blacks/feminist/jews/gays/groups you hate are pedophiles or are promoting it, just so you can turn it against them.

If you are not a total degenerate and actually are against pedophilia and the sexualisation of kids, then you NEED to bully the anons here on Sup Forums as well.

Most of us hate those faggots too.

Jazz was a cute kid a few years ago and will probably either explode or an hero in the next few years. This experiment is going to end horribly, and little shits like this are the price we need to pay for turning around generally held views by libtards.

The more outrageous these degenerates become, the better for the final outcome.

Cunts and faggots don't think long term.

Sup Forums isn’t one person.
Waste of energy focusing on people who like cartoons or are trolling. This is a high profile case of fucking insanity.

SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT TO DO I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW TWITTER WORKS.

But what if I'm a bad person or a racist. Should I still stay true to myself?

Fucking poster logic.

Operation LAZARUS, Sven
archive.fo/vG8a5

Everybody look up Desmond is amazing. pretty sure it’s the kid from the pride parade webm. The sad look in these kids eyes breaks my damn heart.

Are you tired of society constantly sexualising anything and everything, including our kids?
Are you tired of being called a bigot for being against faggotry and LGBTQUEFNWEFUBWIFBWEF?
Do you want to see these people hanged?
Do you want shills to fuck off?
Do you want to see pedos burn?
Then join Operation LAZARUS now!

Gay paedos.

>pedophobe
iñigo_montoya.jpg

retard do you not know how this website works

I hope that comes soon. It will be either the end of sodomites and dykes or the age of legal lolis. It's a win-win for me.

Pedos first. Remove the head and th body sies

all sexual degenerates enable this shit and need to be gassed

>Gays are now openly talking about molesting children

COLOR ME SUPRISED LMFAO, fucking boomercucks will burn in the deepest pits of hell.

80% of pedos were sexually abused as children. If we were to murder all pedophiles it would drastically reduce the number of abused children.

the only moral argument against killing pedos is to allow more child abuse to continue.

If that's the case, then take action and don't be so fucking quiet. Never ignore pedophilia, don't let pedophiles get comfortable.

It's not a waste of energy cause it doesn't even take energy to bully a pedophile, you can only gain energy from it, unless you are a degenerate yourself.

Sup Forums isn't one person but the pedophile/loli culture here is toxic as hell, it's more than ''cartoons and trolling''. If you want to fight a problem, you can't just fight one aspect of it.

Pedophilia should never be normalized and it's should never be ignored, never be excused and never take room anywhere...it doesn't matter if it's in mainstream media, among politics, in the Koran, in the LGBT community or on Sup Forums..they are all equally WRONG and they should all be treated the same way. If you don't understand it, then you are a part of the problem.

We'd take you seriously if you stopped reddit spacing your sentences.

>faggots employing tactics of taqiya
smart, but not smart enough to see through your disgusting behavior. i hope you get gassed

lurk moar

>Who cares if what we're doing is awful, or abusive, or a scam. The people who disagree with us were mean and sent us "death threats", so we should be free to keep being pieces of shit.

I can't fucking stand this kike bullshit they keep pulling.

Age of consent should be lowered though.

Faggots, anime-watchers and pedophiles should gas themselves. You are a disgrace to us all and it's truly embarrassing to be associated with you.

I do t really want to look up loli so just imagine I posted a picture and said
>what if they don’t care about being bullied
You are on Sup Forums, no one cares what you think

Go play with a grenade.

>80% of pedos were sexually abused as children.
lol? stop making stuff up.

Fierce!

Only bigots and bullies think there is anything wrong with this!

Those symbols are just a coincidence!

God damn I hate Fandoms.

>You are on Sup Forums, no one cares what you think
Hahaha, you are sooo right actually. I should just accept and ignore the pedophiles and let them spread their agenda. Just like we should do with the elite and the corruption ? Hahaha, nobody cares what we think and we are completely powerless. We should be completely quiet and just give up.

>derailing a pedo bashing thread
Fucking chomo

Remember when the gay community freaked out when Josh Alcorn killed himself back in 2014? This trannie will just be like Josh in a few years, forgotten and dead.

>anime and loli is pedo
Kys underage

You are sick in the head and you need to kill yourself. Pedophilia is fundamentally wrong so there is no place for you here.

Pedophiles help gay children find their way in the world by acting as mentors.

I hope you commit suicide in the near future.

if he is past the b in lgbt it is statistically very likely.
even for a larp that is fucking sick and i fear that it may actually become a legitimate argument in the near future.

I don't hope you commit suicide because I respect human life.

Watch more than 30 seconds of this little fag and you'll reach for the gas button. He/It is absolutely appalling.

Here's my interaction with this kind of boy/girl/whatever on twitter
>Checking twitter
>Kid doing drag
>Concerned
>"Isn't he/she/pronoun too young to be doing drag?"
>Unable to like, retweet, tweet or DM anyone for 12 hours

>lactatia

Pedosexual here. I never once touched a child, so why should I bet victim of hate? No one should be a victim of online hate for bring yourself. Age of consent should be lowered to 10 tho

>LGBT doesn't condone pedoshits.

Those statistics don't take into account female pedophiles who usually go after boys. 96% of convictions are men, however 20% of reports filed to CPS are women. Looking only at conviction rates you end up with a skewed image.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25635900