Shingeki no Kyojin

Manlet a shit

I'm so happy user.

Endgame right there, brothers.

EH is canon.

There are people who GENUINELY believe this series will have a happy ending.

Endgame is death for everyone, user.

Reposting this cuz it spawned like one sarcastic comment from the previous thread (Shoutout to you)
Spoilers for the latest chapter of SnK
Don't fucking unspoiler unless you really want to get spoiled
So to count the current titan shifters we got
Eren is the Attack Titan AND Founding Titan
Reiner is the Armored Titan
Annie is the Female Titan
Armin is the Colossal Titan
Gaillard is the Jaw/Area Titan (same as Ymir)
Zeke is the Beast Titan
Girl with crutches is the Cart Titan (the retarded horse one)
Who the fuck is the 9th?
Could we get that discussion going?
Honestly curious to hear yall's thoughts

It's going to be bittersweet at best tbqh

In your dream maybe.

Yes, Eren/Hanji is canon.

Friendly reminder this will be endgame and canon

Reiner a hansamu~

I'm so happy.

shouldn't come when the chapter was being discussed and there were anons here who actually understood what was happening, seeing the last thread and this one clearly shows most of them here are newfags and animefags

Can't wait for the game. Hopefully nips will deliver.

Armin is shit

shouldn't you have*

All I see are shipfags
I miss good story oriented communities

I truly doubt it, my beloved user. But going by the past thread, I've noticed there are anons who are hellbent in their belief this will end badly for everyone, while others like me remain hopeful by the development of the story and Isayama's latest interview, and that won't change. All I can say is that only time will tell.
Either way, I hope whatever happens make us feel glad.

he started less than an OK character but not he's the worst of them all

>Dude I am best girl lmao

shipfags are here everytime, even during proper discussion, you can't avoid them

Literally no one could care less if these two don't or do end up together. This is how irrelevant and shitty your ship is other than the one or two samefags who post the same LH comics and endgame picture every thread.

Got handed the coolest titan power just because his best friend is an egotistical asshole

Fuck off retarded horse
I didn't even fucking think that would be a fucking shifter

All that for Ymir to die offscreen.

OFF-FUCKING-SCREEN.

At least he made a friend

If you just see the face, she looks like a guy.

>I truly doubt it
Time loop is not a good ending user. They all still dead in the end.

Ok. So I don't know why this hasn't been pointed out yet but while we know Eren stuttered after reminding himself that freedom costed him his aunt's life, isn't he looking into the memory of a person who was amongst the Gross family and why? The three dogs being there and Faye's body being 'fresh' from eaten alive raises some suspicions on how Eren has a first person view on this memory.

>I didn't even fucking think that would be a fucking shifter
It talked
It had intelligence
why wouldn't you think it was qt girl?

When did it talk?
Am I really this oblivious while reading aot?

see

Wow, it's still possible to deny YH are dykes?
Because it's more than obvious, and the anime/game will make it again.
Only the delusional retard/EHFags/Homophobicfags/Baitfags always finds an excuse to denied that. They all buthurts.
>Muh Ymir is dead anyways.
>Muh Historia is a queen, she will marry someone and make babies.
>Muh Historia blushed to Eren, she must really be in love with him.
>Muh Historia and Eren are the young Dina and Grisha, they will get married
>Muh Eren discuss with Historia (for the fuckin' first time), maybe Eren is in love with her
>Muh delusional theory for my shitty ship
He's the MC of this shitty manga, are you all retarded or something like that? his role are literally to make the story advance and sympatize with all or not to introduce the characters. (Especially when they are important for the quest of the MC)
If all these retarded fags stop their mental gymnastics for just one time maybe it will stop the "shipping war" between the EHfags and YHfags. Stop denying the fact that YH are actually a canon couple.
Oh and for the buthurts who will try something, i'm not a shitty YHfags or shipperfags. They are all ruining the SnK general thread and the story.

do you really think the most obvious and popular theory like time loop would be so real and actually happen like you think?
since when has isayama made a popular plot relevant theory real? You cannot predict him on such important things

Can somebody post the ebin image of Erin, Rainer and Bert from the reveal in the manga? Would appreciate it, thanks.

Gross family? i don't think so, because only eldians are connected to the paths, he probably accessed Eren kruger's memories

I don't think it's related to time loops, my darling user. But rather, Eldians connecting trough paths. Maybe that's the attack titan ability, maybe he's the only one who can send messages/visions to other shingeki shifters.

She talked to Zeke and told him the SC were approaching

Too bad it won't be animated. The shitstorm would be hilarious.

Fucking kek.
Confirmed at the very beginning that will be a time loop story. Read chapter 1 user.

user, I just want to say that I like you regardless of your opinion. I want you to be happy, like LH.

Dead people can't be a part of a couple, the law forbids it.

I want Eren to stick his tongue down my throat affectionately.

I'm fully convinced this has been going on for the past four years.

Here you go user.

The follow up scene would bring a shitstorm of equal size too

>Confirmed at the very beginning that will be a time loop story. Read chapter 1 user.
remind me how many times he said he changed the ending?
that thing could just be a memory from future, like kruger had

It would be satisfying.

calm down mikasa

And yet people still claim that traps aren't gay.

>Horses
>Long-haired Mikasa
>Old people
Jean doesn't discriminate.

>Maybe that's the attack titan ability, maybe he's the only one who can send messages/visions to other shingeki shifters.
You've cracked the code.

Nah he needs to drink Zeke's fluids for that sweet royal access to the Coordinate. I'd prefer it if he has a brotherly heart-to-heart talk with him while sensually sucking on his spinal fluids.

MORPHOGENETIC
FIELDS

Sleepy Pieck is cute!

Levi is best
>Duke of destruction

Genuine question

Will eren somewhat mature after the time skip or will he remain the same?

I like how molester-kun's face (when he says "Because of you") is very similar to armin's face when he is talking about manipulating people and how easy they will be to fool

The very basis of a couple are feelings, pure retard virgin. Feelings never die.
Even with the dead of shitmir, it will stay un canon ship. (or it was, for stop your buthurt user)

Mature? He has always been an ignorant idiot that blame others to feel better.

If Jean doesn't win the Mikasabowl, who will he end up with?

>I love Yuri!
>kills Ymir as if nothing

What did he meant by that?

>all of this effort just for a character that dies offscreen
it was just a prank bro

Hitch.

>156928813

he's always been like that user

Read this And go hang yourself.

people who thought ymir was alive were naive, why would marley ever keep her alive, she was dead the moment she went there

how is that related

He already said a long time ago they are all just drawings to him. This also goes for his two favorites.

Fucking saved

Ymir's a man.

Yuri is best!*
Because it's a fucking shitty drama manga, they don't have the time for love. Are you retard?

(you's) for your effort
Thanks thats the one I meant!

Galliard said he saw Reiner hanging around with the 104th in his memories.

Wasn't that enough proof?

>based Kenny might never be animated

I'm sure his vision changed. That was back in 2013. Isayama is less edgy now.

It looks like. Poor Armin.

I can't imagine he won't be

nevertheless, he is kinda a shitty character, simply a supernatural thug

Reiner and Ymir are lovers. Remember this.

BRA will always be the best

Ymir and historia are lovers* (or were for the retard)

>simply a supernatural thug

>Isayama loved your name.
>Isayama cried with lala land
>isayama is a gotfag.

Romance is next, boys.

what the fuck

Ymir is Reiner's lover. R e i n e r.

ok, he was a bro to Uri, but that's pretty much his whole character. Being a bro to a dead dude and being an uncle to alive dude. That's his whole backstory

>>isayama is a gotfag.
Hope you are all ready for the big massacre and everyone dying at the end.

Ymir is shit.

That's just a EHfag trying to bait.

>God-like power. Everyone who gets their hands on it seems to turn compassionate. Would the same thing happen even to garbage like me? I want to know... What's it feel like? What does it look like from up there?

He's a showfag. He won't kill Jon.

They're nothing without queen annie

Not new.

Too bad the nasty dyke got eaten alive off panel like the useless character she was.

>Isayama finds kaiju moe
Two titans, sitting on a tree, kissing, incoming.