This goofy and lovable guy

Just single handedly destroyed the feminist #metoo movement with his awkward dorky charms

Even reddit agrees:
reddit.com/r/videos/comments/7qsqvg/ashleigh_banfield_rips_aziz_ansari_accuser_calls

The term honoraryaryan is reserved for true Aryans like Aziz and Ajit (FCC Chairman)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y4bAULTwAJU
flickr.com/photos/abbynierman/
reddit.com/r/GamerGhazi/comments/7qky9y/heres_why_aziz_ansaris_behaviour_matters/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

all poo in loos are rapists, why tf you are defending this you are either a poo yourself or a cuck.

#mepoo

get mad whiteboi

a white woman attacking a minority with rape claims just fucked with their minds so much that they finally snapped

youtube.com/watch?v=y4bAULTwAJU

#metoo is over

Oh shit

This. All the pajeets are rapist.

WE

So shitskins are off the hook for any allegations, huh?

bitch i'm an asian chick, and i hate poos. enjoy getting glocked by a white guy poo.

exactly. the fact i have seen so many on pol defend them means either pol is infected with poos or cucks.

Found the muslim.

Poos are more based than Middle Easterns arabs like you

Sounds to me like some white woman forgot hee place on the totem pole.

poo vs whore, no winners only rapists and roasties getting toasty.

Kek. True. Give me a bro tier sikh over a shitskin any day

>conflates the middle east with asia

thanks for confirming not only are you a poo but a stupid poo too. stay mad poo.

im a traditional asian woman, but stay mad nigger, your kind only likes whore but gets mad when they get hiv.

>Live from the designaged shitting streets, it's Aziz Ansari

CLEAN WESTERN TOILETS

>BOOOOO
>GET OUT OF TOWN
INDIAN SHITTING FIELDS

>applause

KILL THE WHITE MAN AND TAKE HIS DAUGHTERS TO THE DESIGNATED SHITTING GROUNDS

>crowd goes wild

So I was at walmart and I needed to release

>crowd giggles with anticipation

So I went to the back where I saw the restrooms. Needless to say, I was greeted to a clean western toilet.

Of course they don't expect me to release THERE.

>laughter gets heaver and heaver over time

So, I went to the truck loading zone and popped a squat and shat all over the place

>crowd erupts with laughter which makes Yankee Stadium sound like a whisper

I was in India and saw a women using a clean western toilet. Me and my buddies Kayne West and Drake gang raped her with a rebar and threw her body in the ganges

>crowd starts laughing and shitting in the aisle

don't resent not being raped, you are just not good looking enough

*poos on your movement*

Stupid roastie anchor couldn't help but be all like, "me! I'm the victim!"

Fuck this gay earth.

Allegations of what exactly? Not knowing she'd regret sucking his dick the next day and cry on the way home?

Aziz is a poo mudslime. Fuck him he defended these pyscho cunts and now the movement turned on him. Good let them eat the 4'9 65 lbs beta male.

>another dumb american mutt who doesnt know geograhy, or skin colour for that matter.

I swear to god every nation needs a domestic war every few decades to get people back to normal thinking.

>liking to reddit
The state of Sup Forumseddit everyone

The dumb bitch who broke this scoop seriously believed that the people who think it's impolite to call out browns for gang-raping white children would have her back here.

>1 post by this id

kek pol really is infected by triggered poos kek
>dont resent not being raped you are not good looking enough

given you poos rape yr old kids because your cocks are so tiny and you are degenrates any insult you try and throw against me is laughable.

underrated

Aziz literally dindu nuffin. But that’s what you get when you side with liberals.

exactly. what is it with poltards defending this poo?

the enemy of my enemy is temporary ally

>Implying UK doesn't call Arabs Asian
You know you're a mudshit.
Post your slant eye and prove you're not.

I'm sure he will claw his way back to the top.

>trying to cover up his stupidity with lies
they call arabs middle easterners here idiot.
post your face to prove you are not another triggered poo.

>chile
should have figured, no backbone kek.

Truth,

The fact that South Asians aren't considered "rapey" by American standards definitely helps.

The final blow will come from someone accuses an East Asian or Arab of indecent acts in Hollywood. Or better yet, someone claims some woman was coming on too strong.

"Claw her right in the pussy!
When you're a star they will just let you do it.
You can do anything!"

mad little muslim boy the post

What are you talking about, bitch lasagna?

Reddit is only defending him because his feminine build and high pitched micro dick voice remind them of themselves

>triggered poo in loo who has no comeback which is no surprise he has no intelligence

Post hairy paki bush

>another triggered poo in loo comes out of the woodwork

kek burgerland really has an indian problem.

YEP!

Itt: Muslims and Indians fighting over who rapes more women

>says the triggered poo in loo

post your rapist face

?!

He's putting on an act. No black person seriously uses "homies" and "dope" unless they're trying to appeal to some non-black observers.

imagine what this guy considers a deep convo

Why is he being so protected?

completely his fault. how could an indian possibly think a white was interested in him?

lol this is the basic bitch that accused him

Abby Nierman. looks like she is shutting down all her LinkedIn, Facebook photography page and other social medias

He's not, Sup Forums just can't get over the completely irrelevant fact that he's a pajeet or something.

>The #1 New York Times "Bestseller"
>A hilarious, thoughtful, and in-depth exploration of the pleasures and perils of modern romance from Aziz Ansari, the star of Master of None and one of this generation’s sharpest comedic voices
but does it contain instructions on how to successfully perform a claw?

Progressive stack in action again.
It's why leftist movements fail 90% of the time. When they don't, it's usually because they ignore the progressive stack, so much that then leftists mislabel the movement and try to pass it off as right wing.

It's more than that, though. He helped create this hostile environment. He's a hardcore SJW who constantly promotes all this bullshit for his own gain. He deserves to be eaten by it.

It's not like he's the only one. What happened with him is a good thing, and he's the type of guy that no one listens to and everyone watches stuff happen to. The backlash against his accuser is a good thing, his skin color means fucking nothing.

Is it 100% irrefutable now that SJW types rail against that of which they are guilty? Is this some kind of self flagellation atonement shit?

triggered poos dont want to be outed.

this.

Asian ? :DDD
>British flag
Nvm

i dont think you guys understand just how unattractive indians are to women. they constantly exude low t, they have absolutely tiny penis to the point where condoms dont work because they fall off. then add in the fact that his particular face most resembles a bug and you understand why he runs into these problems.

In the end... it took an Indian to shit on this movement.

yeah im sure she was happy to be dominate and play raped by a 5’2 indian with a face like that. how could he possibly convince himself it was a possibility. i guess hope springs eternal.

>

is he dare I say it /ourpoo/?

You know the rules bitch, show them Asian tiddies or get the fuck out.

checked and kek'd

>Anybody who disagrees with me is a poo: the argument

How mad are you white boy about pic related

>reee you are not victim i am
cnn bitch roasts the other bitch over this guy to put herself into the center of attention because she is a real victim not the other one.

LMAO i thought all those ugly liberal and leftist women were wishing for someone to harass them but it appears libtards are raping each other and blame it on the conservatives.

bruh women have no loyalty to anyone

Sup?

Paki subhuman filth

Kek

She has that face
That Laci Green face that makes me want to hit a woman

Don't be so mean to poos. I mean it's pretty true what you said but in general indians are decent people.

Even the coalburner whore can be redpilled in theory, he is a shitskin it can't be changed. So punish the whore, deport the shitskin.

A movement as evil as #me too won't just die so easily. It will mutate and evolve like bacteria. Soon it will enter the next phase of it's evolution and start targeting average Joes until it has brought down our society. It's not over yet.

No. He's scum. And should probably be set on fire.

This was just a case of where an unstoppable cunt met an immovable poo.

Retard.

Reminder

Who is his semen demon?

flickr.com/photos/abbynierman/

yea fuck this ugly arrogant piece of shit. only got white girls to look twice at him because of money and even then they don't actually want to fuck him.

Interesting spacing.

he grew up in south carolina, whole childhood wishing he could fuck a southern belle. Goes to NYU and gets internship at The Onion, now his chances of getting a white girl finally come true. Bashes Trump, gets trump curse, some disgusting hipster bitch who probably had worst sex of her life sees him on tv, and decides to join #metoo for the ultimate payback

>Sup Forums NEETs eating up a multi-million dollar Hollywood PR crisis campaign to save this Muslim predator's career
god, you fucks are so dense

Has definitely shifted how the #metoo campaign is being seen, but some of the crazier ones are just digging in deeper.
>reddit.com/r/GamerGhazi/comments/7qky9y/heres_why_aziz_ansaris_behaviour_matters/

CLAWED

Poo in pink goo

Based pajeet

Aziz Ansari's "date rape" absolves all Jews of their sexual assault cases (Weinstein, etc).

Sorry guys that's now how it works.

Pakis and Indians are gentaically the same people. South Indians though.....

how did he do it? how was he proven to be not guilty?

>defending a paki just because it upsets feminishits
absolutely disgusting, just let them destroy each other and watch from afar. But do not disturb.

>how did he do it? how was he proven to be not guilty?
He didn't do shit. Deep state starts sacrificing pawns like Wienstein to give sexual harassment some traction. They snipe Moore with that movement. Now the movement is getting out of hand because dumb bimbos thought hollywood was actually serious about sexual harassment.

Deep state gives traction to a story that a woman thought she was raped by a poo. Story is shit, everyone knows it. MSM goes after the girl, and the MeToo movement is dead.

Can't anyone on Sup Forums see through any of the deep state's tricks anymore?

Kek.

Stop this lie. They take 90% of H1B visas and take high paying tech jobs because interviewers and company personel are Indian. Indians are very dangerous on an economic level.