onepunchman.wikia.com/wiki/Neo_Heroes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fubuki pls

stream when

Fubuki a cute

Is Suiryu ded?

I hope so. Who cares about that chad faggot

not canon

I dont think he will play any role anymore since the tournament arc ends and he will just disappear

no,Caped Baldy saved everyone

Honestly I wouldn't really call him handsome, his attractiveness can all basically be attributed to his body, specifically those fantastic back muscles.

He's obviously the leader of The Neo Heroes

Never heard of that

It's just shitposting, Accel has nothing to do with Suiryu.

Accel is white man with sexy eyebrows

Can't wait for Caped Baldy kick his ass

onepunchman.wikia.com/wiki/Neo_Heroes

Perfect genes desu

He has awaken homosexual feelings in many

Nah, it's just inspiration.

What went wrong?

If you can't run with the big dogs you are probably a smaller dog.

>shits on heroes continuously
>gets literally assblasted by Saitama
>jobs hardcore to some guy who himself is set up to job to Garou or Bang
>saved by the very guys he shit talked
>loses teeth, gets multiple limbs broken, so NO MORE PUSSY
>tries to run and cries like a little bitch

Everything went right.

I want to hear more about Drive Knight

Drive Knight is Metal Bat sister,also known as Blast.

>it's a "spend the chapter leading the reader onto someone dying before Saitama shows up at the last moment" chapter

The chapter more seems to focus on Suiryu's character than that though.

>mob psycho is almost over
oh no
undo
no

I've been hearing about that series ending supposedly at 100 chapters for a while though decimals are constantly added to the last chapters for whatever reason so you get something like chapter 94 and then 94.5 and then 94.8 or something strange like that which makes it go on and on anyways

chapter 96, 97, and 98 ended up being 32 chapters long, he really wants to end it with 100

You can't fool me.

That's kind of hilarious reasoning, so that's why those chapter numbers I see coming out look like radio stations

things are ending soon and not a lot of good things are starting

inuyashiki, fire punch, watamote, mob psycho, little witch academia, just to name a few

How did we go from this

To this

To this

Because you're a faggot?

And this?

How long have we waited for Garou vs watchdog man now? Feels like an eternity.

More than one year.

who cares about this filler

the sooner the filler ends, the closer we are to the garou fight

wait,WDM vs Garou isn't filler?

What the hell

did you just draw that?

i mean the real garou fight

to this

stream when

Are you retarded?
1. Yes
2. Absolutely yes

Not today it seems, it's too late now. Damnit Murata.

Please, for the love of god, stop spamming every OPM thread with your shitty art. Seriously, this is just disgusting, you have no idea how to shade and your anatomy is worse than any shitty western bimbo slut. Either fucking learn how to draw normal sexy characters, or at least get it into your head people absolutely hate your stuff.

Look at the filename.

Sorry, I can't imagine there exists someone who'd save that shit and then consider it good enough to post in OPM threads. This just has to be bait.

so that's how black sperm will look in redraw?

Yes and no. He'll probably keep swapping from this to a more detailed face depending on the scene. Save for his physique. But since Multi Cell sperm and Golden are buff I guess it would be fair for the usual black sperm to be chubby.

Post what uou think is a "good" drawing of Psykos then. Aside from the Murata chibi.

Garou's ultimate technique is to seduce his enemies showing off his back muscles.

Kek

Just because no one draws her doesn't mean you should eat whatever shit that "artist" puts out. Why not ask for good art of Fubuki or Tatsumaki, would it be too much for you to see just how much better everyone else is at drawing them?

Is this a preview to the next chapter? I don't remember seeing Black Sperm in the redrawn yet.

It's a doujin. Can't you tell by the huge old man obviously drawn by ONE?

Why isn't ONE writing more OPM? Is he waiting for Murata to catch up so he can do the entire thing for him?

Doesn't have the time with MP100.

he's not writing much of Mob either
Everything after god-dimple's arc is pretty bad

The chapter still doesn't make by themselves.

And the Aliens were gold.

Google is your friend.

Oh shit, I didn't even notice that old guy was giant too.

Would Saitama willingly lose his overpowered strength if it meant getting his hair back?

It would be funny if he did but still wanted to be a hero so he trained to get strong but not too strong but ends up getting OP and bald again.

What's Akumetsu doing in this?

It is very clear that training means jackshit. You might make it to S-rank like giga nigga but you will job to any Dragon-level monster

Darkishine mainly made it because he had the potential to go to this level.

Meh in the end he's just a dog turd to Saitama. Fucking annoying but otherwise completely irrelevant

>thinking powerlevels matter in OPM
Stop reading the manga, you obviously don't understand the point