How can we Redpill our White Women?

>No nigger music
>No Jewish Tricks
>Fame and Fortune not happiness
>Give them more LOVE and ATTENTION
> Live a normal and raise a family

jennifer best waifu

Anglin said it best. Getting a white women pregnant and get her to parrot your beliefs. Now stop making shit threads and fuck off

>No nigger music
No, women who listen to jazz, ragtime and blues are based af and know what's good

Left girl looks like that cool box where I store the consumables

>be me
>GF cheats
>tell her its OK but to never do it again
>fuck with her plumbing, electrical, HVAC and structural systems in her house
>break up
>she finds new man, they immediately get engaged, and he moves in
>they put the house up for sale so they can buy home and start life together
>home doesn't pass inspection
>fiancé desperately tries to fix issues
>he fails
>fiancé eventually leaves
>home is condemned
>bitch moves back in with mama
>since bitch can't pay city for repairs, house is sold at auction and bitch gets nothing for it
>msg her for first time since breakup to "check in"
>make date
>post pics on FB of me with other girl while bitch is waiting for me to go on date with her

lol

Only low test beta male cucks go after white women in 2017

If you're a white guy, you have no excuse to not marry a mixed chick/latina/light skinnedmiddle eastern chick

white women are effectively irrelevant

she does look like a fridge
regrettable

>Red pill white women
Women aren't equal to men you stupid pleb, you can't "red pill" them. You get them when they are 20 and keep em pregnant till they are 30. Magical

Should have bought the house desu

Emma looks like the only one who didn't enjoy getting raped.

Alpha.

no, she did too

kek
they're strong independent women, let them figure it out.

>Nigger Music aka Hip Hop

take away their unearned privileges/rights

Damn dude I usually just fuck their friends and dump their nudes, fucking based leaf

whats up shlomo

They are beyond redemption user. The good ones get married before they are 22 anything else *IS* on the carousel in some way or well on their way to becoming mental wrecks. They have a choice user, unlimited candy (they're told) or a long term stable set of commitments and obligations. The unlimited candy option will not ever be fully disproved in their minds until the last egg rots away in their tubes. The world presently runs on them being this way, all interests that have stakes related to white woman can do and will misdirect them down the road of destruction. Every peice of media, everything her parents told her points down a road of self importance, every store selling make up, cloths of other consumer items depend on these empty soulless wretches to buy their goods. All established interests are commited to this status quo. Fix them and white women will be dateable in 50years or so.

That’s nigger thinking you filthy animal.

>be me
>mixed race. black & white
>had that white GF years long
>constant bitching, pushing for having kids
>blocked about that, used her for sex
>told her constantly that a white guy would fit her better
>broke up with her a while ago
>she now dating a white guy
>after 1 month they want to marry and want kids
>white guy cried on the first date
>white guy not knows what or who he is dating now
>probably would be a desaster, getting married and she will sucking him dry

....white guys in a nutshell.

hmmm you said white women but i think you meant all women. they are all the same. the only difference is whether society keeps their shit in check

Enjoy your divorce

Nah, a non-white chick will worship you for just having white skin my nigga.

They're reminiscent of white women of yesteryear

Nigger doesn't want to hang around to raise kids...imagine that

yeah sure, just keep her in her home country. if you bring her to america shes gonna turn out just like any other ho with enough time

Women don't matter in the long run. Women will just naturally follow men because it's in their instinct to do so. If society collapsed right now, for example, every woman would look to the nearest male in their life to provide for them - husbands, brothers, fathers, friends, and so forth. You don't need to Redpill women, but rather encourage the inevitable collapse of western civilization so that we descend back into a gang-based society. Bands of men fighting for control of resources like food, water, and women to reproduce with. In this scenario the strongest gangs of men will ultimately take control of different areas in order to build new countries and create new systems of government. Women will simply fall into line.

all women are wired to act the same

the only variable is the society they live under and if it keeps them in check

I only go for white women and don't experience ay problems. Stop thinking they are all the same, idiot.

...go get cucked with white girls, while an other guy will raise your kids, while you will pay for child support. Kek.

Sage

>our

Fucking cringe

How many women does your fatass even know?

He said nigger music not black music.

Jazz is utter cancer. Anyone who actually likes that filth deserves to be shot.

>Our

You don't redpill women, end of story. Women are followers, be strong enough in your convictions and your women will follow you.

you should reveal to the guy that she is a coalburner after they get married

>our
Cringe.
Do ponder this, OP:
Do you think that all of this is womens fault? Have you looked at the modern "man" lately? Have you looked at yourself? You are part of the problem.
>inb4 "b-but I'm aware, I'm redpilled"
No, you are not. You being here, posting about "fixing women" is proof of that. You are a weakling, a non-man. All of us here, posting in this shitty anonymous autistic childrens cartoon based site are. The modern woman is but a mirror image of that.
Pathetic.

I'm new, can someone please explain this face meme to me. I've seen this face a lot.

You're like a gypsy woman laughing at jay and silent bob, while begging in front of the same supermarket.

He will find out by himself, i'm pretty sure. He was so lucky that he cried on the first date, he didn't knew what a cunt he is dating....

Poor guy.

Same applies to you too.

Sad but true

>based.

No I don’t need to ponder my opinion you filthy Juden. Oy vey goyim!

>2017
are you retarded?

Good way to illustrate your point
>a fridge
>a kike whore
>Hollywood's favorite loli

Cuckoldry isn't infective. That is, unless the non-white had an std.

Emma is beyond redemption.

>white guy not knows what or who he is dating now
Same could've been said about you before you started dating her too though
Same goes for all of us before any relationship, even if we've known the whore for years

>probably a soft beta cunt
>"it's all womens fault"

...go marry a white girl and be on lifelong childsupport, betawhore.

You can't save what is already broken. But scorning, shaming and shunning the older roasties has the effect of redpilling younger girls when they see how miserable and lonely their mothers and older sisters are because of feminism.

It's a jewish meme that white women need to be fixed in the first place. Marry one, then have children. Women magically become conservative the moment they have to think about someone other than themselves. That's it.

kill yourself brainlet

>GF cheats

Should have ended there user.

>LOVE and ATTENTION
Fuck off, faggot.

True, but i knew on the first day with her that she was a whore. Fucked her on the first date.

Imagine how beta someone must be for crying on the first date for having a whore who fucked multiple dicks.

Why are you bookend-ing a woman with these little tranny boys?

>How can we Redpill our White Women?
Jesus Christ, make of this virgin fantasy shit.
You can't redpill women unless you're a male family member she respects and looks up to. Anytime you see an user on here saying shit like "I redpilled my wife. she used to be a hardcore tumnlr leftist and now she's full-on 1488 kill all niggers".....it's a LARP. If a woman is a degenerate whore feminist at 20, there's little a boyfriend or husband can do to reverse that.

TL;DR: Enough of this "we need to redpill our wimmins with our cocks" bullshit. that's the responsibly of their father, not you/

KEK DETECTED!
Women go crazy for men that ignore them.
I completely ghosted my girlfriend 1 year ago, ignored her completely.
She blasts my phone/email accounts every few weeks or so for my attention. While we were together and I gave her love and attention she treated me like shit with constant shitttests.

What you are suggesting is not possible and actually sounds delusional

Anglin is a kike shill

Haha you faggots think white women can still be saved? Have fun jacking off

>having a gf into that pretentious bullshit
I'd almost rather have her listen to the nigger music

This nigger gets it; Go after something exotic. White women have about as much culture as whatever's on TV.

you're beyond pathetic mutt

Based... leaf?
I guess there's been a timeline shift again.

WEINSTEIN'D

> How can we Redpill our White Women?
you can´t, like as the retarded way they are or get an asian qt, those girls are real wife material.Anyway where can i find an Hapa girl?

This. You knew everything that needed fixed. Could have flipped it for $$$

Keep a pack of Wild Niggers on call.

Release them like hounds on unsuspecting blue pilled women.

Use it as a red pill for the other women.

Re-cage Wild Niggers and bait the next trap.

>he doesn't understand women

Women want attention, but they also want you to dominate and control them. Your GF was shittesting you because she wanted you to be a man and take her in hand, but you failed and ran away.

>implying white women don't like getting nigger cock shoved into them

Literally with success

>fame and fortune
Yeah, exactly

They just schlick over status and what they THINK is success, which can be whoever looks like the cool kid or whoever looks like they have things under control or whoever has discipline etc etc the list is endless

One user mentioned the only solution is getting them pregnant and bringing them to your fold, but I strongly believe that falls under this idea that women look for success, and I could go all day about this and even bring up dopamine receptors

why are you always posting photo with muscular man from internet?

no self-confidence?

>Redpill white women

My wife is a traditional Catholic latina, we've been together for 10 years now. She is humble, kind, gentle, loving, and adores me.

I own a business and spend most of my time at home, so I get to be with her and my kids. She hardly ever argues with me, of course we do sometimes because we're human. But most of the time she's entirely submissive, she believes that women should serve the husband but in a way that is helpful, and not in a way where she just sits around and does nothing.

and we go to Church regularly.

She's not white, but I'm happy, and it's beautiful. You can be upset with that all you like, but it's the truth.

I am sure there are a lot of good white women out there, I think if they can be like my wife, then there is hope for you all. I'm not sure you lads would know what to do with a good woman if you found her though.

>dutch
No surprise she left you, your women love black men so much they dress up as them

THis is how we should look like, not like our faggot politicians.

Coalburning is literally reverse shitting.

It's Sam Hyde upside down with all the blood rushed to his head

This. Want to control a woman? Dick her down. Been with my with school sweetheart for 4 years. Every time I see her i absolutely demolish and dominate her. Shes "redpilled" but woman won't ever really be redpilled. They just follow whatever their boyfriends think.

We don't women weren't meant to be redpilled, They were meant to follow the pack.
Even more reason to take his instruction to heart. Use their tactics to your advantage... even though it was just a tactic of men and society n general.

>My mixed kids

They need to realize worshipping celebrities is dumb and all that the people on tv want from them is their shekels and they are willing to take it at any price including geocoding there race which they are currently doing through immigration.

Idiot

well you can forget about waking up actors haha! they need a career man. pull your head out of your ass

It will be pretty funny when she cheats on you or leaves you randomly. 100% will happen too

You're a special kind of stupid if you think shitskins fuck guys over for child support any less than whites

>be me

Stopped reading

Your story is about as convincing as hick in a flannel shirt talking about visitors from space.

hahahaha oh man you got that right! white women are ALL terrible! I got myself a FINE mixed girl, and you know what?? she LOVES sucking dick hahaha oh man it is great to be a white man in 2018 hahaha

Didn't you say you were mixed? That's not how you should look like, don't say "we". You're not german, you're a shitskin.

>inb4 macaco
At least I have some honor in me, I don't go around pretending to be someone I'm not. Know your place.

Based Brazil bro

>She's not white, but I'm happy,
What's with this happiness meme?
That's narrow unenlightened self indulgence.
It's about duty. Which you haven't done. Which makes you a degenerate no better than the junkies on the street.

Thank you!

>Simonetta Vespuci
>white

>Fame and Fortune not happiness

No, this is the biggest problem with people right now.

Duty towards who, and for what purpose? Our only duty is mindless self indulgence, and optionally debt creation and anti-intellectualism.

Way too real

Jlaw has an extremely ugly face but dat body is 10/10

My duty is to my family.

>Our only duty