This is what you are missing out on

This woman is happy an full of love. She understands the plight that all of humans have to suffer from one degree to another and she wants us all as one to come together and overcome our struggles. You can tell by the expression on her face - it's like a mix of social cohesion, understanding, and compassion. You people come to this site to reaffirm your anti-human beliefs and grumble together over the "joos," the "blacks," the "arabs," and "roasties," etc. Don't you feel a little empty inside? Despite all the snark and hate you spew, you know deep down it's all a shield to protect your inner fragility and darkness inside. The darkness of knowing you will never receive true love and acceptance from a fellow human like pic related. Instead of getting on board with the rest of society, you attempt to justify and cover up this sadness and lack of worth with edgy memes and extremism. Stop. Please. Join the rest of us in 2018 and help fight against true oppression and liberate all of us human beings as one. THAT is a true principal. THAT is a true cause to fight fore. THAT is the real redpill.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=neGdoqsuiN8
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

milk truk just arrive

we're drinking tonight boys

Memes will not cure your insecurities. Instead of nodding along like sheep and repeating tired jokes, why not wake up to the truth and look around you? Do something for your fellow human being and stand up for those who rely on your help. You know deep down it's the right thing to do.

>This woman is happy an full of love.
seriousdoubt.png

I like boobies

LOOKS LIKE MILKS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS.

LOOKS LIKE MILK IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

>begin this beta

Kys nig

And about the meaningless, naive content of your message.
The response is simple, kys.

>he doesn't want mommys milk

I'm down.
As soon as White people are allowed to have their own country, just like every other race.

Sauce on this seamen demon tit-cow....NOW!!!!!!

>Memes will not cure your insecurities. Instead of nodding along like sheep and repeating tired jokes, why not wake up to the truth and look around you?
I have already woken up to the truth

>This woman is a roastie.

Fixed that for you.

>to fight fore

I'm married and have a two year old son. I have plenty of love in my life. I don't want my son growing up in a country that despises him for being a white male.

OP is a faggot.
This is now a boobies thread.

Lol nothing you said is even close to being true. Keep sticking with the angry basement dwelling angle it's worked so well for you retards so far

Honestly I couldn’t care less what race you are, who you pray to or who you fuck... just as long as I get to keep my guns and buy more of them.

when she gets acid thrown in her face by a paki she helped bring into her city I consider her toll being paid

You do realize you could do the same exact thing with old white men right? You could just create an image collage of people who happen to be white and in positions of power and claim there is a conspiracy. I'm seriously trying to reach to you, the person behind the crusty keyboard. You don't have to live like this. I understand your desire to be a part of something and to rebel against some enemy. I'm asking you to redirect those feelings to a REAL cause. A cause that stands for all the people on this little blue marble we call earth. Come on man - you know what I'm saying is true.

This tbqh. Her happiness is the same as that of a child on a sugar high.
In other words, I'm glad that she's happy but that doesn't mean I have to take orders from her.

Kill yourself OP.

>old white men

Hnnnnnng

And then she is raped by some refugee

So I'm importing an assload of people with views at least as backward and hateful as ours will help your cause?

Also, gibs milkies.

Yes. Even if we pretend for the sake of argument that jews aren't white, you could still find an over representation of white men holding power. Is it a conspiracy? You would say no. Honestly the cognitive dissonance and dunning-kreurger effect is amazing. I would think that someone from your part of world would be a little more aware of these issues.

Naw. You're a tool for the controlling elite that you claim to hate. Your just too dumb to see it. Your focus is on feelings, not reality. The realities like 6% of us population commits over 50% of rapes. The fact that stealing is illegal. The fact drugs are bad. The fact that you can't lock one man up for not paying taxes, then give another man welfare and medical for not paying his.

So you don't think old white men control the world?

>This woman is happy an full of love
So she's an emotional stew of chemical reactions. Yeah no thanks, I see her peaks but I don't want to be around her valley. Kazar

I just want her to open bob.

God you are such a fag. This thread is about nylons now.

Why are you presuming to speak over someone less fortunate than you?

>dem titties

Nice

she is full of cum and cheap drugs, I have seen that face before

This.
>youtube.com/watch?v=neGdoqsuiN8

You're seriously asking me that? Come on dude.

Your autistic obsession with attempting to view the world through a cynical materialistic pseudo-scientific mumbo jumbo won't erase the pain of knowing how alone you are. Both on a social scale and internally. It's not too late though man, you can still turn things around and open your mind and be compassionate. It's human nature after all.

>I see her peaks but I don't want to be around her valley.

This user understands women.

>It's human nature after all.
It really isn't though.

If you do know old white men control the world then why do you willingly do their bidding?

cringe

>compassion

It's for naive faggots

>social shaming

Oh you are a woman

>Stop worrying about yout culture and people being destroyed before your eyes and just feel good.
Fucking kill yourself queer

>over representation

>dunning-kreurger

he is trying to shame them into agreeing. its pretty common for liberals to just adapt whatever opinion is the most accepted. hes saying that our opinions arent accepted so we should just give up and be retards like them in order to trick people in their group into having sex with us

>Don't you feel a little empty inside? Despite all the snark and hate you spew, you know deep down it's all a shield to protect your inner fragility and darkness inside. The darkness of knowing you will never receive true love and acceptance from a fellow human like pic related.
You do realize insulting us isn't going to make us join your cause?

OP is being a fag. However it really makes me laugh when I hear the culture and people destroyed argument. What culture? Our hot dogs/burgers? Here in America we whites don't have shit for culture that's fact and our own fault. You ask 90% of the white people what you are and the response is always 1/8 Irish, 1/17 native American , 1/4 German, 3/9 Dutch. It's a fucking joke. That's no fault of any ethnic race we did that shit to ourselves by forgetting what traditions we had.

I'm aware, I still don't get it though. Women respect me who stand their ground and for me personally, I'm already married. Why the fuck would I care about what some sluts think?

There is a reason they're not acceptance. It has to do with a little thing called reality and lived experience. Grow up and join the the rest of the adult men please.

>it's not too late man
>late man
>man

You sound like some prepubescent preteen trying to act smart. Your would view is a kikes dream. We should let more mudslime in so they can sodomize you. Then your toll will be paid

So what's a true cause to follow? You keep teeling us we're misguided, please (((enlighten))) me.

>compassionate
>human nature
Pick one

>Do something for your fellow human being and stand up for those who rely on your help

>he
OP is a woman. Notice the social shaming, the condescending tone, the naive belief that all people are good, the desire for fleeting emotions like happiness and social acceptance being more important than pragmatic views toward the future

>She understands the plight that all of humans have to suffer from one degree to another and she wants us all as one to come together and overcome our struggles.
Naivete is off the charts with this one.

Good will is a temporary thing that very few people have. And it's a very finite resources at that.

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

>Grow up and join the the rest of the adult men please.
isn't this pretty subjective? anything I do is exactly what an adult male does, since i am one. are you claiming there is some god we must appease by acting exactly equal to each other?

>reality
Like the reality of race? Or the lived experience of having to deal with niggers?

>It has to do with a little thing called reality and lived experience.
I've traveled the globe, the country, have a degree, I'm married, and I have a kid. I guarantee I've experienced more of the world than you, yet I still have views that you would more than likely disagree with.

Wanna suck my dick?

all those characteristics are there but liberal men do the same thing. you can't always be sure and it would be easy enough for them to prove to act like they discredited one of your points and won

>This woman is happy an full of love. She understands the plight that all of humans have to suffer from one degree to another and she wants us all as one to come together and overcome our struggles.

the plight of all humans and their struggles are required for their prosperity. see mousetopia, taleb's 'Antifragile'

>you know deep down it's all a shield
meaningless speculatio

>help fight against true oppression and liberate all of us human beings as one.
humanism is a meme that keeps parasites from being excluded from productive groups of useful people. if you let sklavmoral privilege and reward incompetence, you're only producing more of that 'human' despair that you're so worried about.

naturally, neither you nor pic related would ever accept responsibility for the disastrous results of your magical thinking

>Here in America we whites don't have shit for culture that's fact and our own fault.
Maybe it is for you, you motherfucking kike but not for me.

>scared faggot is scared

Tldr

A+ MILKERS

Simple. Let go of the angry disinfo thoughts in your head. Breathe. Look at the world and understand we are all part of it in some capacity. Be the bigger man and help those who are less fortunate than you. It's literally the oldest guiding principal known to man. The golden rule, charity, love, compassion. It's the cornerstone to every society, despite what the edgelords will say. You ALL know this on some level but just choose to ignore it. Honestly I get it, like I said, it's that inherit urge to be different, to be a challenger to the overtonne window. I'm just asking for a little maturity, nothing more. In return - a world of happiness and social togetherness that you isolate yourself from will be yours. Yes - help the refugees. Yes - help the poor. Yes - help women. All these causes are important and vital...You. All. Know. This.

Y-yes daddy! *_* slurp slurp

(((white))) people, user. If you consider jews non-white, whites are disproportionately underrepresented among the wealthy and the media moguls.

>Some naive fag hag on the internet tries to shame me into loving niggers, despite years of reality teaching me otherwise.
Yeah, no thanks. Take your fantasy land ideals and shove them up your ass.

I don't care if she tries to prove she isn't a woman or claims to win an argument, I'm telling you OP is a woman so stop arguing with her

t.faggot boomer

>THAT is the real retardpill.
FTFY

>Yes - help the refugees. Yes - help the poor. Yes - help women. All these causes are important and vital.
Literally none of them are.

Except letting savages in your lands isn't a cornerstone.

>pushing your tits up because you have nothing else of value to offer
roasties never change

I agree with you, and all humans are fundamentally the same (we all feel sadness, happiness etc.), but that doesn't account for tribalism (it is very natural to prefer to be among your own) but also racial realism.

What do I get out of helping all these takers?

u had one job

Flash forward 10 years after OP's retarded communist speech and whatever population it bamboozles.
>Before / After

>it's a guy

How is pushing an open borders tolerant society different? Also how is being a self hating cuck equates to being mature? Care to explain?

Those are DD at best.

It will happen only when the time is most important.

>smoke weed, watch marvel movies, pander to women and let infinity Africans in your country and only then do you become a man.
>if you dont act like normal, passive men you are a sheep.
Get back Listening to Joe Rogan feggit

Italians are creepy.

Nice tits

she is full of milk and I want some

only white people have compassion, and its turned us into farm animals for those who have no compassion

Once we genocide the kikes than people will be free to live however they want.

Wow you totally convinced me to destroy the west and become a degenerate hell bent on destroying my own race whilst trying to help others. Good job

The problem is other races and people don't share your same values and in general act to benefit themselves.

She has misplaced priorities as society functions best with homogenity and law can be improved when the entire population is largely in agreement.

Mass immigration undermines society, creates social dyscontent and transfers power to the elites.

milkies

Neither is frothing-at-the mouth lunacy and baseless hatred.

That's the struggle, isn't it? Fighting against that urge to tribalize. Like other dark urges, we can suppress it.

You help strengthen the world. You prove to the universe that you are capable of great things. You bring us one step closer to a strong utopia where we humans can get over our primitive obstacles and explore the universe as well as ourselves.

I get angry when I see mindless savages who brutalize our lands and our people get promoted over fine, working, moral people who are being conned and tricked using their own compassion. We get angry when we see the goodness and justice leave the world; anyone who does not is an abomination, no different than the fiend who commits the atrocities. I would posit YOU are the moral coward and the spiteful, hateful creature, one with anger towards what happened to people in the past, and anger towards reality for disadvantaging certain people. And above all, you are angry that people would get together on common grounds and forge new societies outside of your fiendish social control.