The left can't mem-

The left can't mem-

amazon.com/Yes-We-Can-Meme-Progressive-Left/dp/1521793573

Click the "Look Inside" for a laugh.

fpbp I tell you what

>having to write or read "meme'ing for dummies"
just get a fucking life

Sure you can, but you'll only accomplish the same thing the alt-right is doing, which is destroying the progressive movement.

You built it out of memes, and that's why it can be destroyed by memes.

this is like those cringe "That's right boys, this is a GIRL's truck ;)" decals

I already have the perfect guide

>the time has come to use this weapon of crass destruction against the so called citizens and soldiers of kekistan
The left can't meme and they also can't stop advocating using weapons against civilians to fit their goals

TOP FUCKING KEK

Man commies sure love fistin. That’s like they’re response to all problems.

Amerimutt meme is proof that the left can meme.

Holy fuck that is just a reckless display of bantz.

Lol, Sup Forums BTFO!!!! Where did this "let can't meme" meme even come from. Just observe the number of buttblasted replies this image will receive from dumb fags who believe left wing politics didn't exist before 1970.

Does the left realize their futile attempts to meme further prove that they can't meme?

>confederacy
>nazis
>right
The left can't think.

lol i wonder who beat them

the confederates i mean

Shit needed to catch my breath.

They could meme just fine if memes were provided by the government not all people got born lucky enough to be privileged at meme making besides you stole those meme by exploiting us cracka

To be fair, this book itself is a meme.

>sides
>orbit

They always conveniently leave out the part where Lincoln's Republicans and FDR's Democrats would have been considered hardcore right wing extremists by the standards of the modern American left.

Amerimutt is an Sup Forums meme you dumbfuck

>Joshua D. Knarr
>1.0 out of 5 starsOne Star
>August 18, 2017
>Format: Kindle Edition
>The author won't stop emailing me asking me to do buttstuff. Please stop, I am a minor.

the germans would have won if hitler didn't make some dumb and impulsive decisions

>TOP FUCKING KEK
indeed

>Paperback: 164 pages
of KEK

nice trolling OP, nice trolling