#FusionCollusion 14th in a Row

The ENTIRE SYSTEM of FISA-702 surveillance and data collection was weaponized against a political campaign. The DOJ and FBI used the FISA Court to gain access to Trump data, and simultaneously justify earlier FISA “queries” by their contractor, Fusion GPS. FISA-702 queries were used to gather information on the Trump campaign which later became FBI counterintelligence surveillance on the officials therein.

QUICK RUNDOWN:
>theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/11/the-doj-and-fbi-worked-with-fusion-gps-on-operation-trump/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

The hashtag we're posting is #FusionCollusion

If you don't see an /fcg/ up, make one:
>pastebin.com/Y47sNZX0

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/349261099/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4#from_embed
archive.is/MITK1
archive.is/xgzbi
archive.is/pmtXJ
archive.is/LwtgU
newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/rich-noyes/2018/01/16/2017-year-news-media-went-war-against-president
businessinsider.com/house-democrats-fusion-gps-want-nunes-to-release-interview-transcript-2018-1
cnbc.com/2017/09/25/bill-priestap-fbi.html
themarketswork.com/2017/12/28/where-is-bill-priestap-fbis-counter-intelligence-head/
youtube.com/watch?v=1Q3xzXKh9mw
youtube.com/watch?v=SHI6LfICx6k
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/01/14/moby-cia-agents-urged-post-information-social-media-trump-russia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(OP)
Relevant links:
>2016 Cert FISC Memo Opin Order Apr 2017 (4)
scribd.com/document/349261099/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4#from_embed
>British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia
archive.is/MITK1
>Nunes charges 'abuse' of government surveillance by FBI and Justice officials
archive.is/xgzbi
>Judicial Watch Statement on Federal Court Order for FBI to Turn Over Comey Memos for Court Review by Next Week
archive.is/pmtXJ
>Office of Inspector General has apparently begun giving Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte the 1.2 million pages of evidence from the year-long inspector general investigation into FBI and DOJ politicization
archive.is/LwtgU

Previous threads:

Timeline:
Prior to March 2016: Private contractor for FBI (Fusion GPS) conducting illegal electronic surveillance of Trump campaign via FBI access to raw FISA data using 702 About Queries.

March 9, 2016: Fusion GPS caught with illegal searches and raw FISA info they should not have had, given them by the FBI. Mike Rogers (NSA).

April 18, 2016: FBI discovers they have been caught, terminates Fusion GPS's access to FISA data.

April 19, 2016: Wife of Fusion GPS founder (Jacoby) goes to White House.

April 2016: Fusion GPS hired by Clinton campaign for opposition research on Trump, via Clinton campaign and DNC law firm Perkins Coie.

April 2016: Fusion GPS hires Christopher Steele to write opposition research for Clinton campaign.

April 2016: Fusion GPS hires Nellie Ohr to work on opposition research, contribute to Russian "insurance policy."

May 23, 2016: Nellie Ohr applies for HAM radio license to avoid NSA data collection in any other communication format, being familiar with the data collection possibilities.

~June, continuing to December 2016: Christopher Steele writes "Russian Dossier" alleging various "unverified," unsourced accusations, including Trump, hired Russian hookers in Moscow to pee in bed Obama slept in.

May to October 2016: NSA conducting a review of 702 About Queries of FISA data.

August 15, 2016: Conspiracy discussion of "insurance policy" in event Trump is elected, in the office of Andrew McCabe (DD FBI) with Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, as verified by texts from Strzok.

October 2016: FBI pays Christopher Steele for "Russian Dossier"

October 2016: FBI uses Steele "Russian Dossier" for FISA application in an attempt to legitimize past, historical About Queries on Trump campaign.

Timeline part 2:

October 26, 2016: Admiral Rogers informs FISA court of illegal searches of FISA data.

Early November 2016, post-election: Bruce Ohr (Associate Deputy Attorney General) meets with Glenn Simpson (Founder of Fusion GPS).

November 18, 2016: Trump transition team moves all operations out of Trump Tower and into New Jersey.

November 19, 2016: James Clapper (Obama DNI) and Ashton Carter (Obama Defense Secretary) recommend to President Obama that Admiral Mike Rogers be fired from the NSA.

May 2017: FISC confirms NSA Mike Rogers, stops all FISA 702 About Queries, 702 data permanently purged, no longer available.

Bump

bump keep going

Too bad nobody cares, faggot.

Somebody cares. They are sliding with black dicks again.

Don't go projecting now, herr user.

maybe I'm slow but is Comey the GMan?

Previous Bread

Would be the mindfuck of the century

Just how many Republicans are in bed with Putin? I think Trump is the tip of the iceberg

Trolls and shills are incoming at an exceedingly fast rate

They will stop when the realize it interferes with the slide.

i unironically would love to see the source of that email that stupid meme is referencing

Bumping for posterity

Bump

From previous thread, the MSM is part of the #FusionCollusion too

2017: The Year the News Media Went to War Against a President

■ The Trump presidency was the biggest story of the year, accounting for one out of every three minutes of evening news airtime — nearly 100 hours in total.

■ The tone of coverage has been incessantly hostile, especially for a new President in his honeymoon year: 90% negative, vs. just 10% positive (These percentages do not include neutral statements).

■ More than two-fifths of evening news coverage of the President (43%) focused on controversies, not policies, with the Russia investigation alone accounting for one-fifth of all Trump coverage (1,234 minutes).

■ Despite their massive coverage of Russia, the networks had almost no airtime for questions about how the investigation began, or whether special counsel Robert Mueller’s current investigation is biased.

newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/rich-noyes/2018/01/16/2017-year-news-media-went-war-against-president

>The ENTIRE SYSTEM of FISA-702 surveillance and data collection was weaponized against a political campaign

And they'll get away with it. I wish it didn't be like it is, but it do.

>The ENTIRE SYSTEM of FISA-702 surveillance and data collection was weaponized against a political campaign.

MUELLER HURRY PLS

I didn't understand the significance of Michael Cohen's lawsuit against Politico and Fusion until just a few moments ago.

Nice!

Gotta catch an all!

My theory on Comey is that he's a puppet. I know that term is thrown around a lot but I think it actually applies here. If you're operating an illegal business, you hide it behind a clean business. After the Patriot Act, all the alphabet groups predicted the power they now hold. They need front men that play along but will cover their ass.

When it was discovered that Strzok changed Comey's HRC exoneration letter from "negligent" to "extremely careless" what does that tell you about the power structure? It tells me the FBI is actually ran by the heads of each division and not the director. Comey is complicit in maintaining plausible deniability but not in actual crimes. He's a cuck. He will play the "dindu nuffin" card and skate but only because he's a cuck. He will say he was manipulated and fein surprise when it comes out so many people around him are corrupt.

businessinsider.com/house-democrats-fusion-gps-want-nunes-to-release-interview-transcript-2018-1

wew this bakery is still going strong

I'm going to quote Sean Hannity on what he just said on the radio.

>inb4 boomer
>inb4 tick tock
>inb4 muh-sources
>inb4... idk.. larper, whatever

I've been listening to Sean since 2007. I have a really good sense for when he's just tick-tocking for click bait and when he actually has something big. Here's his quote:

"I have a VERY high source that tells me once the details are known, it will shock the conscience of America."

Same source then said, "the only reason they're focusing on shithole is because all the democrats know, certainly Adam Schiff, that they're about to be knees deep in shitstorm."

Hmmm it's luring but sauce?

did that tick tocking boomer allude to why the fuck they are still sitting on the info?

hannity's radio show

Nope. He didn't even say when anything will be made public. He's just prepping everyone to ease the shock. I get the feeling to many on the left this will be like your wife suddenly telling you the kids aren't yours after you have already funded their cost for college.

I'd say given the recent details that we do know, firings, demotions , et cetera, they're trying to deal with it internally.

7's say that is might be true

Hannity is a good guy. But he is still annoying as get out. I can barely stand listening to him. Half the time he is trying to sale shit, the other half he is hyping you up, only to let you down.

Have you guys heard anything from Q about what Hannity is saying?

> I get the feeling to many on the left this will be like your wife suddenly telling you the kids aren't yours after you have already funded their cost for college.

implying the left is going to believe anything, and I mean anything that is reported on this.

>Bruce Ohr
>Peter Strzok
>Bill Priestap
>Andrew McCabe
>Lisa Page
>James Baker
Who employs these people? I'm pretty sure they're all still with the FBI.

>Q
ugh, what a fucking cancer that turned out to be. Nobody will convince me Q is anything more than a well orchestrated disinfo op

>Bruce Ohr
just lost is second official title, so he is basically on the payroll until they can fire him
>Peter Strzok
Demoted to working in the basement pushing HR paperwork
>Bill Priestrap
I haven't heard shit about this guy. He is a legit ghost
>Andrew McCabe
Put in for retirement, has reportedly been stripped of all his duties
>Lisa Page
She got pulled from the FBI laison position and is stuck back at the DOJ home office. Probably snapchatting with Strzok as they both have nothing better to do
>James Baker
Lost his title, last I heard he was in charge of counting the paperclip inventory at the Hoover Building

They are all bretty much neutered, but there are civil servant protections so they cant just be outright fired yet.

how bad is it to drink a 375 of whiskey on an empty stomach?

That's what I'm anxiously awaiting. Let's say this goes all the way to the top and Obama is indicted. What kind of chimp out do you think will happen?

That's what is dangerous about this whole thing. You need to make sure all counterintelligence agents loyal to Obama are gone before you can make that move. The CIA owns the media. They could make these fucking lemmings believe any damn thing they want. If their ship is sinking they might as well burn the whole thing down. Obviously, this is all worst case scenario.

You'll live

>What kind of chimp out do you think will happen?
full on category 5 happening. That's honestly why i think he won't touch Obama.

Fair enough.

alcohol poisoning bad

We famous now

Thanks, you saved me the time!

>You'll live
damn it
i wish, man. 750 didnt do it smfh
all thanks to my nixon memes

i still think you should be using a picture of King Nigger on there. MSM has done too good a job of making the normies equate Trump to Nixon.

Let's have fun too as well as research.

This guy may onto something though

This.

i made this a few threads back. it still blows my mind that just cus the msm has been pushing the trump as nixon narrative this is an issue when its just a wiki search away but i guess thats why im not in public relations

bump

bumperrooni

>Bill Priestrap
cnbc.com/2017/09/25/bill-priestap-fbi.html
themarketswork.com/2017/12/28/where-is-bill-priestap-fbis-counter-intelligence-head/

What’s the proof?

I could use another happening. Expected all hell to break loose this week.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Q3xzXKh9mw

same here. I'm pretty dissapointed desu

I got purged from twitter after they pushed their new ‘rules’. Now I don’t click on twitter shit at all after new OKeefe vids

Speaking of Trump, I made a slightly satirical meme. It'll piss off the libs.

checked

daily reminder that im not a fucking shill. im just a guy that hates corruption like 99% of the fucking population and is here to bump/push the info cus i have le too much time on my hands. which reminds me, where is that stupid fuck that said he was gonna eXxXpose me as a shill on every thread? FUCK YOU FAGGOT COME AT ME ILL BEAT YOU WITH MY GUITAR

Why did God curse them with tiny brains but then give them swollen shwanzas? Meanwhile I'm smart and have a baby dick.

>posts pic of bottle with date
Haha No...like the proof the whiskey? Like alcohol %...hahaha I see it’s having an effect already..

>I see it’s having an effect already
you would be correct. and it's 80 proof. i didnt know whiskey was made in anything else. i need some southern anons to hook me up with that moonshine. this be my new guitar. i calls her Lily

So much for quitting smoking.

My brother in law had a jar apple cinnamon at Christmas. It was the first time my actual brother's wife had moonshine. She was FFFUUUU-uuu-UUCKED up!

>tfw you misunderstood the "proof" and destroyed the label to put the post-it date on it, so you decide to just drink more and eat a snack

Bumping for justice

hahah i thought of you while posting it. i guess i do need that vape afterall. its hard to give a damn about anything when youve been dumped over dumb shit but o well
hell yeah! i need to get on some recipes asap. that sounds awesome

This Leaker Adam Schiff what a scumbag. Leaking? stuff to his friend and neighbor Moby?

hell no, dont compare me to that kraut kek. i drink my shit calmly and let my emotions slowly eat away at my soul like any normal person. ill just play my guitar and pretend nothing happened

Thanks user, good post.

Peter Strzok

Peter...Strzok?

bunny bump

Conservative tree house might be the gayest domain name in history.

this one is Strzok.

I would bet anything that it was Adam Schiff who contacted Moby, Schiff probably told him that his CIA buddies wanted this BS leaked. They literally are friends and neighbors.

Lighten Up, Francis

Wild Turkey 101
There are others that a higher. I like Bourbon myself, whiskey is an obvious second.
>t. Southern user
And I think you’ll be fine not eating, you will be drunk as a skunk though. Unless you’re like 140 lbs then you might want to eat and drink water.

The swamp hears the bell tolling...
A0 G9 D7 G7 D7 A0 G5 D5 A0 G7 D7 A0A0

So I've been told. But who is The news stories I collected this picture from claim he is Strzok.

I don't think it was a coincidence that Moby expressed his desire for Schiff to get reelected and take over as head of the House Judiciary Committee immediately after talking about the CIA asking him this stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=SHI6LfICx6k

about 8:15 mark.

uhhh a code?

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/01/14/moby-cia-agents-urged-post-information-social-media-trump-russia/

Bump

guitar tab

Bump

Yeah, moby glows in the dark.

And in direct sunlight. Bald faggot. :)

thats just a body guard. A literal nobody.

>140lbs
id save so much on booze
i got like halfway and gave up. dont have the cognitive ability to do it kek