Boku no Hero Academia

Did Denki still get that date with Jesus girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/EP8xw
hikikomori-sama.tumblr.com/post/145680002912
pastebin.com/R6UgHLPg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>She starts the match with her back facing the opponent.
I get her quirk but this is dangerous as fuck.

Why do you capefaggots need 3 threads?

She is in the jobber class after all.

No, but she is first on the list once he betray everyone.

Where does the he is the traitor meme come from?

From an amazing series of threads.

I want to fuck her till i cum blood

Explain further

Someone post the pic

imgur.com/gallery/EP8xw

Should be this.
Also in yesterday's thread an user said he got a theory ready up.

I'm waiting for you user.

The manic /x/ monday fun.

>It will be years until we see THE UNITED STATES OF SMASH animated
>It will be years before we see All Might in all but one arm of weak form well everyone in the crowed cries and cheers him on.

SAD

Mineta doesn't have much huh

>Tfw you'll never mindbreak Jesus girl into your obedient plaything.

>all of the BNHA mindbreak/mind control material is fujo shit with Shinshou
god damn it

I saw one where Deku had a hypnotic dick and fucked his mom and then Bakumom
Was alright

Post more Nejire Chan!

nah, there is a doujin where he fucks Bakunmom and then sets his sights on Jiroumom.

Literally
A diaper

From on autistic retard trying to beat grapefag at shitposting. He lost, but boy did he try.

Without trying to start shit, whilst Mineta's quirk is actually pretty strong in that it could be used to demobilize enemies, set up defensive traps, suffocate enemies etc. apart from the USJ incident we haven't really seen Mineta doing anything amazing in terms of fighting with his quirk.

Isn't there a doujin where Shinsou fucks Class A girls? Still Shinsou, but not "fujo" at least.

>fujo shit with Shinsou
Are you going to share?

She won this match against Pikachu though

Exactly. I'd have so much more respect for him if he could actually do something to justify his intelligence rank. He doesn't need to become a god-tier badass or anything. I just want to see him do something worthy of praise and actually follow up on his little "I want to be heroic and cool" subplot shown in the USJ Invasion and the End of Term Exam. Anything would be better than being stuck as a perverted gag character.

We should compare the split Denki face to the Overhaul assistant

fucking how? He has an aoe that he can use regardless of how many vines tangle him.

Is Deku the "kid appeal" character?

Grass types have the advantage over Electric ones desu.

Beating Ms. Midnight one-on-one was pretty good. He ran away, pretended he was retarded, then defeated her with one move--very Joseph Joestar.

Symbol of peace is universally appealing.

BE HUMBLE

Is she immune to his shocks?
Otherwise I see no way how she could've won.
Her quirk is purely physical as well, he could just zap @ all her attacks.

That's true, he showed some pretty creative thinking and guts when it came to using Sero's tape and trapping Midnight with one of his balls. Still I wouldn't say it's as much of a "wow" moment like the USJ incident.

Plants are usually dielectric.

I know but is she? Or just her plant hair?

He splooged his electricity at full power like a moron, and apparently her vines can block it.

This was a surprisingly good arc. There's a good chance it'll be animated this year right?

im surprised the anime made her hair so green

She can use her hair as stilts to hover over the ground, and serve as lightning rods. That way any electricity from pikachu hits her hair and goes straight to ground.

WSJD when?

I'm guessing just her hair, which is why she had entire wall of vines covering her from Kaminari in that fight. Although if he had realistic electricity instead of animu electricity, he wouldn't really be able to zap humans either.

Wait a minute... Something in this picture doesn't belong...

He can control em waves and act as a radio.

Yeah, What's with all the fucking bread, are those niggas gonna drink beer and eat bread, What the fuck is going on.

Well, think about AllMight.

god fucking damn it denki
also that is an impressive number of vines

Remember when people were saying the test was going to take months? Lol.

Shame there's no doujin of him tenderly fucking eri.

Reposting it once here in case anyone didn't get a chance to see

So I tracked down a translation for drama cd 7, written by Hori:
hikikomori-sama.tumblr.com/post/145680002912

I also pastebinned it, since that guy's css is ass:
pastebin.com/R6UgHLPg

It gets lewd.

Jesusgirl scored higher than the rest of class b on he entrance exam and actually won a match

Is she their best?

Which is something we never saw him do or even discuss, meaning it's nothing but a speculation.

At USJ didn't Jirou asked to contact others and he said someone was jamming the signal?

>Bakugou: Why am I group together with you lots.
>Midoriya: Even if you say that…
>Uraraka: I’m sure its because this is a Drama CD?
Uraraka's strong enough to break through 4th wall.

Could you imagine her using that tongue to tickle your prostate while she gives you a blowjob?

By a longshot. Awase and his reverse-Overhaul quirk is the only thing so far that comes close in potential within Class B, but the powergap between him and Jesus-chan is still pretty big.

>All Might: Hehehe… a Hero must behave as a role model of the people at any point of time. Ever heard of the broken window theory? Raise your hand if you know it, come on!

Y-Yamerooooo

The longer I look at this picture the more the anatomy/proportions and form falls apart.

Great rack though.

Tapeworm saved him and sacrificied himself so they won, and as a reward he failed the exam

>handholding
WEW
E
W

>It gets lewd.
No it doesn't.

As long as the anime stays two chapters per episode, yeah.

I think part of the reason Sero failed is that he fucked up the written section. They combined both scores together.

This is a woman, right?

BURAKKU HOORU!!

No, they didn't. Eraser said that everyone passed the written exam and only referred to losses in the practical test.

>no doujins of Tsuyu losing her ability to think human thoughts once frig breeding season starts
>no doujins of Jesusgirl sprouting flowers in the spring and getting an incredible urge to have her pistils pollinated
>no doujins of AfO getting his hands on any number of females and turning them into powerful nomu
>no doujins of Kinoko unconsciously releasing aphrodisiac spores that drive everything around her to pound her as hard as they can
>no doujins where Midnight accidentally mindbreak herself by poisoning herself woth her own pheromones
>no doujins where Toga transforms into someone else and delves so deep into her own psychosis she believes herself to actually be that oerson, forgetting the existence of her old life entirely
>no doujins where Jirou jacks herself into an electronic device and uses it to do some weird shit with her own brain
>no doujin where skinkgirl is hypnotized into believing she's an actual skink
>no doujin where Pony is subdued and mindbroken by actual horse rearing techniques

I want to see more of Honenuki
Guy's got a cool design, and his quirk has potential.

??

>Uraraka: AH!

>Midoriya: Uraraka-san!

>Sludge Villain: Don’t move! If you dare move an inch, she is dead!

>Bakugou: Like I care!

Broken window is fine in theory but in practice prosecutors have misused it to justify putting tons of people behind bars unnecessarily for minor offenses. Often, for the sake of for-profit prisons.

American justice system is fuuuucked...

Ah,makes sense.

You know what this means, right?
It means YOU (yes, (You)) need to git gud at art and put to pen your dreams.

All she did was trap robots which is what her quirk is great for.

She got 0 points in the cavalry and fought in the tournament vs a good match up when she did not deserve that spot. If a bunch of class B were given free passes to the tournament like her, they could have beaten Denki maybe.

>She got 0 points in the cavalry
Wasn't that because Shinsou mindfucked her at the end? She's shown stealing Grapes's headband at least, so we know she managed to contribute to her team at some point.

>tfw Denki probably won't be the traitor

I'd

>tfw you're Catholic and can't possibly hope to make your waifu think well of you

Curse my Irish roots

you think she got a nice big bush?

Yea but she still had 0 points and was given that free spot.

Do you think Endeavor now regrets abusing his family just to beat AM? We haven't seen him at all since he returned from Kamino.

He probably hanged himself

I'm still upset this guy went literally no where.
His quirk was cool as fuck.
I know it was just a basic strengthening quirk, but I loved how it worked. And when he powered up, he got himself a full set of muscle like hulk armor that allowed him to shrug off a 100% Punch. He could have been a pretty serious villain. I mean fuck, I can't think of a single person in Class A that would be able to beat him when he got serious.

then 1000% fuck you bullshit.

We shouldn't really make threads everyday
It may upset others on Sup Forums

What I'm hoping for is that Deku's 5% is actually just .5% and 100% knocks gods straight outta heaven

the million % thing was explained later, speedreader-kun

10000% was explained by Hori as just Deku's emotions. He didn't actually use 100% of OfA. Just amped himself up. He probably just used like 10%.

It's been stated that due to Deku's own body limitations his 100% is nowhere close to All Might's 100%.

I'm guessing that Ibara was scouted by Kamui's hero company. She and Tetsutetsu were probably the only ones in Class B to get a decent number of requests.

>1000%
Deku doesn't know into percentages.
He just shouts whatever number he think he's putting out.
Million % just meant he was packing the strongest punch he could.

It was still kinda bullshit. Being hopped up on adrenaline shouldn't allow you to punch measurably harder than before when you've already shattered your arms.