White comedian pulls his dick out in front of some women, making them uncomfortable

>white comedian pulls his dick out in front of some women, making them uncomfortable
>torched by the media, loses his job and his career, forever branded as a criminal and a predator
>brown comedian gets a woman drunk and forces himself on her
>vigorously defended by the media, allowed to keep his job, gets new offers to boot

Why do women defend male misconduct as long as the offender has brown skin?

Other urls found in this thread:

katykatikate.com/2018/01/not-that-bad_15.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because they're women.

Whites are the new blacks

Indian Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the SBC! Small Brown Cock
When white bois see a Indian Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Indian GOD.
No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Indian!

Fuck off

Bros before hoes.

I defend all men over roastie whores. You feminist tumblr fucks have no power here.

kek

The shitskin and the coalburner, both deserve a disgraceful deportation to Pakistan or India.

>Quote by: Me, 2018

Lol no. You people are looked at as dirt.White women think you sound as weird as you look.

Because white women are on the bottom of the progressive stack. Literally everyone except the small number of white+male+straight+normal people are beneath them.

Don't forget he also stood in front of a mirror and attempted to thrust into her ass

katykatikate.com/2018/01/not-that-bad_15.html

>wh*Te delusions
wh*Te are ugly, they are the only race being bred out of existence why? because their women want SBC

It's only rape when whites and honorary whites like Jews and bill Cosby do it

it's a temporal issue first and a race issue second. If you swapped the time of accusations I'm sure they'd be handled in similar fashion. Maybe you disagree with me, but the good news is that this is the first sign that the hysteria is beginning to subside.

Congrats user, you legit mindfucked me. You have a point.

The female primacy in modern society is a bigger problem than anything, and all the other bullshit stems from it. Bros before hoes.

>They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest
Where do they keep it?

it amuses me that Weinstein actually looks like some mongrel Jew caricature

That's just what they look like, user.

But he is literally Nazi propaganda specimen.

>THE CLAW
>THE CLAW
>THE CLAW

>You ignored my non verbal cues

If you think this is about race you're fucking stupid

What the fuck is this chick even conveying in the article? It's so disorganized and rambling.

In a designated area

He's funnier than the white rapist .

>Germans in charge of humour
Stick with machinery

>white comedian pulls his dick out in front of some women, making them uncomfortable

>(((white)))

>implying

i know you're just trolling but bruh

>whips dick out, masturbates furiously in front of women

that's some creepy ass flasher shit m'nig. it would have been 100 years ago

>she came into my apartment after a date we premeditated for days and didn't put out after hours of sexual horseplay

even literal feminists are like lol that's not harassment

you should be happy about this cause there has to be a goddamn line somewhere

This is nothing new. White men are always chastised for things like homophobia, misogyny, and toxic masculinity. Meanwhile, blacks are given a pass. It's just another form of the soft bigotry of low expectations, coupled with whites being too afraid to criticize non-whites because someone might call them a racist.

liberals only ever draw lines so they can figure out how to cross them when it is convenient

>shilling for a commie street shitter
Gas yourself

Brown people are retarded. They are like children and can't help themselves. It's not our fault they are barely functioning humans. Did you know most wear diapers well into adulthood? It's our job to help them out.