DHS Considers Arresting Leaders in Sancturary Cities

washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/16/dhs-asks-prosecutors-charge-sanctuary-city-leaders/

Civil war when?

Felony violation of 8 U.S. Code ยง 1324(a)(iii). 5 years, MORE if they're harboring a criminal illegal alien. Harboring a murdering illegal alien is a capital offense.
Yes, arrest them, Try them, and hang them.

>break federal law
>go to jail

How can you argue against this?

DO IT
>DO IT
DO IT
>DO IT
DO IT
>DO IT
DO IT
>DO IT
DO IT
>DO IT
DO IT
>DO IT
DO IT
>DO IT
DO IT
>DO IT

Chicago's Rahm "Tiny Dancer" Emanuel should go first for being a ZOG loyalist, subversive domestic threat and perpetuating Chicago violence through inaction.

This absolutely needs to happen.

Rahm Emmanuel sent the Hot Dogs to the White House. Rahm is going to be arrested for a lot more than that soon.

>mfw we start arresting people for harboring an inferior race
do it

Do you honestly think DHS is going to go out and start arresting mayors? Never going to happen.

Should've been done months ago. They created their own shadow government network, rigged federal elections in their territories, and do not allow federal oversight into it.

Sedition doesn't get much more clear cut.

If the mayors are activists breaking federal law, then absolutely.

It would be about fucking time. They are intentionally not following Federal law. If you or I did the shit they did we would be in prison. The only difference is they are politicians.

in Shithole cities

FIFY

>The only difference is they are politicians.

Being shielded by powerful NGOs and the loudest mouthpieces on the planet. Who have made a mockery of multiple federal institutions (they are more likely to allow corruption to continue than to apologize for fault), and STILL have subversive elements installed in. If they were just garden variety politicians that did bad things, it would've been done when Trump assumed office.

I'll help, in case the feds need a guide to locate their offices.

Don't be a stupid faggot and post stupid faggot shit like this again, faggot.

Please tell me they arrest the Chicago Mayor. I want my comfy police scanner threads again.

I hope every sanctuary city/community/state official enjoys becoming convicted felons and losing their position(s).

All for the weed crackdown if they're going to remove these hardcore cultural marxists from power, next we hit the universities and release the floodgate on anti-leftist art and culture.

20s=80s Part II

>faggot shit
>a nude female
lel

Trump did model his campaign after Reagan's...

Roaring 80s without the degenerate Boomers fucking it all up when?

SANCTUARY CITIES ARE SATELLITE STATES OF FOREIGN COUNTRIES HARBORING THEIR CITIZENS TO UNDERMINE AMERICA

>OH VEY THIS IS JUST LIKE STALINIST RUSSIA