Lauren Simonsen

>Lip Injections
>Nose Job
>Dyed blond hair
>Changes name from (((Simonsen))) to Southern
>Burns the coal

This South Africa trip she is on is an attempt to redeem herself in the eyes of the Nationalists. She doesn't care about you at all. She will be reporting on the White Genocide taking place while effectively avoiding uttering the term "White Genocide" This is NOT about saving our people. This is about saving her reputation and shilling her Patreon account at the same time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U4J3Sq6CkJE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shut the fuck up you 56% abomination

As long as she's still a virgin, none of that matters.

you fucking sperg

ok, but where are her feet pics?

Go away Roosh we dont have any bitcoin for you

No, listen to the mongrel. The thoughts he is having are particularly White.

The same thread over and over again.

>(((Simonsen)))
Oh my God, you fucking Amerimutts trully are retarded.

The -son, -sen suffixes are from scandinavia, It means the Son of Simon in this case.

You're like 65%, and only since you seem to count chinks and kikes as "white"

Fuck off shill, go back to your other "faith goldy nudes leaked" shill thread.

gas

she's not tho, also has had sex with different races

there is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish

gas yourself

Worst posters on Sup Forums

She didn't handle her coalburning scandal well at all. She should have lied and said they were just friends so the beta orbiters could believe the comforting lie that their pure waifu wasn't defiled with nigger cock in every orifice. But her silence and ignoring of the issue is damning and pretty much says "I let a nigger put his shit log dick in my pretty pink Aryan pussy". She's done. Career is over. It's kind of sad but the toll must and will always be paid.

Why don't you Leafs and Amerimutts understand that she's a young woman who is incapable of providing for herself, and her grift is repeating buzzwords to white guys who feel repressed.

I agree that there is something wrong with society and White Men's grievances are going unheard. But this woman has no solution for you all. She isn't a Savior or is the key to re-energize a group of people. She sees the cultural and political waves as a way to better herself financially. She might care a little for the movement but really as a woman, she's safe. Safe from obligation and fighting. Both which will fall to the Men as always. I'll tell you now if you don't know, if a leader is needed to push back it will have to be a Man. A man willing to die and suffer for us. No I'm not taking about a god.

e-celebs were a mistake

>WHO CARES

losers thats who

STOP GIVING HER ATTENTION
jesus fucking christ how retarded are you

Idc I'm in love anyway.

>Son of Simon
>Simon

She's willing to go to south africa to report on what happens to whites when minorities takes charge while noone else would. That's good enough to redeem her you faggot.

Yup, shills are out today.

>Simon is a name that comes from the Bible
>Therefore everyone named Simon is a Jew
What is Christianity?

She stole the Trip idea from Faith Goldy. Faith Goldy is there right now and Lauren Southern cut her off by a week to get Patreon bucks and redeem herself in the eyes of the "nationalists" you are all being kiked

Imagine being an American mutt and thinking Simonsen is a jewish name.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------You forgot to mention post-op transexual with artificial vagina.

Why are Jewish women so crazy? At this point, if you see a Jewish bitch, just run.

fuck this cunt and fuck you OP
youtube.com/watch?v=U4J3Sq6CkJE

El goblino doesnt have any self awareness

He only person IRL I know who likes her is some middle ground libertarian autist who would marry her in a heartbeat

It’s sad

whiter than you mohmmaed

Seconding this.

Sorry senpai even you hero Hitler agreed that you can't get any whiter than a Nord, which is why he pushed for German soldiers to date Nordic women during the occupations.

Fuck off Laura Loomer. nobody like you.

most white Americans are nordic, besides Aryan does not mean white

lol I like that meme fag

(you)

(((Simon)))