Well written characters

>well written characters
>intriguing storyline
>ruined by severe hebephilic and incestuous innuendos
Don't tell me I'm the only well-adjusted person with a normal moral compass on Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pxg5LDAEZXY
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/incest
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't see any well-written characters and intriguing storyline here.

Don't start this again.

I meant relative to other moestuff such as Love Live, etc.

There's nothing wrong with incest so long as you don't breed.

There's literally nothing wrong with incest if they aren't blood-related.

This seems like almost a carbon copy of that Oreimo shit.

>Don't tell me I'm the only well-adjusted person with a normal moral compass on Sup Forums

No, and neither are you the only one with an apparent inability to separate fiction from reality. Though you might want to seek some help with that.

>no ClariS
>no multiple endings
>literally entry level H anime for "normalfags"
it's shit

Oh look, it's another eromanga-sensei thread.
I unironically love this show and there's nothing you can do about it.

>no ClariS
Excuse me?
youtube.com/watch?v=pxg5LDAEZXY

Even relative to that they are still not well written

Having sound moral values would mean that you'd be able to consume amoral media without corrupting yourself, faggot.

>well written characters
>intriguing storyline

are we watching the same show?

He's probably watching Maidragon or Hibike. Those are the only good shows with well written characters in the past 3 years.

im not getting irony vibes from this but thank you for giving me a reason to watch

>claims to be well adjusted
>knows the difference between hebephilia and pedophilia

You're not fooling anyone.

Yeah I can, I can shame you for being a retard with atrocious shit taste.

This battle is already lost. It's a shit show, it has no redeeming qualities. The only way this can surprise you is if you started watching anime today.

Character designs are decent at best.

>Local westerner shames japanese otaku storytelling

Innuendos? What were you watching? There's nothing subtle about this and I love it.

The storytelling is perfect. The plot is intriguing. The animation is godly.

Eromanga-sensei is easily the best anime of the last 3 years.

See, it's good for you that youre a normie, but you don't have to be a normalfag about it.

>MAL hates it
>reddit hates it
>Sup Forums loves it
>wizardchan loves it

yup, totally normalfaganime sure

I think you need to kill yourself.

>>MAL hates it
One of the shows with the most 'members', definitelly popular.
>>reddit hates it
Just googled it and it's aparently top 5 on 'karma' this season
>>Sup Forums loves it
Sure
>>wizardchan loves it
Sure

I like it thus far.

a score of 7.30 is insanely low for a show that's the most popular on Sup Forums

This is the most popular review on MAL

A >7 score is decent on MAL, and it recently got a bunch of hate from the snobs who follow Digibro since he shittalked the show. They are far from normalfags, just pretentius faggots.

3 out of the 4 most popular reviews are trashing it

There have to be a bunch of people flocking to rate this show a 1 because it's notable and represents what they don't want to see in anime

>This seems like almost a carbon copy of that Oreimo shit.

Oreimo was sometimes funny

>pretentius
>people can't have opinions of their own if they are different to mine

Get over yourself, dude. Show's shit, who cares? Watch it you want.

Yes, and those reviews are popular thanks to that YouTuber sending his drones to downvote the show. Most 'normalfags' don't even use the review system on MAL.

>reviewing shows that aren't even halfway over

Dude they're shitting on this show 24/7 on reviews and comments. The more this show gets exposed to the masses the faster its scores sink.

I wish the anime community as a whole would get over assuming shows are shit just because it has something they personally don't agree with.

>nbr
>incest
pick one

So how do you explain the show having so many users watching it, how do you explain the show being top 10 on Crunchyroll popularity, how do you explain its Youtube videos having over 100k views on average. Are they all just haters? Or do you think a more plausible explanation being that a vocal minority hating the show and being led on by that Digibro retard? The show is popular on the west, and with 'normalfags'. This is a fact, numbers don't lie. Stop trying to create this false shitstorm.

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/incest

It's called viral spreading, it doesn't mean that people like this show. Things that people hate also spread like a virus all the fucking time.
It means they enjoy a couple of scenes and can deal with it as long as they can ignore the MC wanting to fuck his 12y.o. sister and his 12y.o. sister wanting to fuck him.
You don't judge the public's reaction to a piece of media by just looking at how much exposure it has.

>well-written characters
>intriguing storyline
You can't ruin something if it doesn't exist.

>top 10 on Crunchyroll popularity
that's not impressive, how many shows are even airing through CR? 12?

But you judge it by 3 reviews on MAL, right?

Partly. Not everyone is going to write a review on this but everyone can endorse or upboat ,or whatever, the reviews posted and further change the overall scoring of the show.
By looking at said reviews and mixing them with the overall score, you can get a decent idea on how liked a show is.

Isn't this just Oreimo all over again with twelve year olds instead of fourteen year olds?

I didn't care at all for Oreimo, mostly because the main girl design didn't appeal to me, yet I really enjoy this one.

Over 30.

The show has an average of 4 stars on Crunchyroll, Youtube videos have an overwhelming positive like/dislike ratio. But this doesn't prove anything to you? Why do you want to pretend the show is hated in the west?

>4 stars
>good
lmao

the 3 most popular reviews mean that it's what most people think

it's 11th among simulcasts, not even top 10

>the 3 most popular reviews mean that it's what most people think
No, it means that Digibro talked negatively about this show recently, and his fans started shitting on it.

Just accept the fact that you like a normalfag anime.

Digibro is the king of normalfags

But Digibro hates Attack on Titan and Hero Academia, and loves cute girls anime. Aren't you all complaining that normalfags only watch shonen garbage?

>we will never get to discuss sagiri's cute butt at length because these threads are nothing but normalfag shit flinging

Kill me now

I'm always surprised that when I read that Digibro talked about it, Sup Forums's majority immediately shifts its opinion to follow his. This place is a worse sheep-fest than reddit.

His opinions are very tame and predictable, he pretends to have these weird obscure tastes in anime that no one understands but fact of the matter is that a lot of people also watch cute girls shows he's not special. We shit on him because he's a shilling faggot that used to advertise his garbage here. Also his voice is annoying as hell.

>eliminate cute shit
>fictional non-blood incest
Not surprised

>normalfags like incest and loli fanservice
Do you read the shit you post?

>incest

>hurr it's not incest
Take it to cambridge or oxford you insufferable faggot.

What exactly do you mean by normalfags? Like people like your mom and dad?

People like you.

And what makes me a normalfag?

You never lurked enough before you started posting.

>ruined

these normalfags just dont like good shit

And how is that measured?

They work, sleep around, stay on facebook all day, enjoy boring shit, cry muh morals all day long and shame people who are not like them.
That kind of thing, now fuck off.

By how well you fit in, both in terms of opinions and conventions.

Doesn't Sup Forums shames people who are not like them? Does that mean Sup Forums is a normalfag board?

Lets take a good serious story about a mangaka.
Lets turn the main characters into an incest couple because it caters to otaku fetishes.
Lets turn a serious and respectable neighbor into a slutty and loose woman.

Way to ruin a good story.

>well written characters
>intriguing storyline
Nigga we watching this show because it's cute and it's funny, don't read into it more than that.

Does Sup Forums do any of the former prerequisites? Partial identification is lazy.

Does Sup Forums shame people based on muh morals?
Fuck off.

its called making an interesting story retard

Fallacy of association. Next-o-matic

>slutty and loose woman
Now you settle the fuck down. ELF is pure. She wasn't public with her nudist life until she was caught in the act.

Morality is subjective, yes Sup Forums does shame people based on their morals.

Poorman's Oreimo, also shit girls and they're all too young

lmao hang yourself cuck

Oh the irony.

MAL, reddit, Sup Forums and wizardchan are not one person.
This "x community likes/hates y" bullshit must die already, what the fuck is it even supposed to mean?

Oreimo is poorman's Eromanga

But if my group agrees with it that means you're the opposite group

Kuronekofag spotted

>what's kemono

Kuroneko was my favorite and im thoroughly enjoying this show. is something wrong with me?

Kemono had good plot not good characters. They were cute though with very original designs.

Kemono Friends:
>Mal hates it
>Reddit said "meh"
>Sup Forums loves it

if you think reddit and MAL's opinion if more important than Sup Forums's, then go back to where you belong

all the things i love about eromanga-sensei would stay the same even if they
>made elf same age as izumi. (love triangle between elf, bookstore girl, and izumi would be interesting as well)
>have sagiri's personality as is, except she doesn't secretly love her older brother
I mean, what the fuck? Eromanga-sensei would have been just fine without any of that weird shit.

that is some shit taste my friend.

oops i meant masamune

>person with a normal moral compass
>normal
>normie
Please get out of Sup Forums.

I would agree with you but then I'd have to stop trashing homo shit. And well, that ain't happening.

>>well written characters
>I want to fuck my loli nbr imouto
>I want to fuck my nbr onii-chan
>chuuni shit hurr durr
>dicks
>bouncing tits

that's not how you spell enhanced

>well written characters
>intriguing storyline
it has neither of these things you faggot. The show is fucking aweful.
>ruined by severe hebephilic and incestuous innuendos
they aren't even blood related and met like fucking once prior to the series. If anything the show is made all the more worse by the fact that they're treating it like this taboo relationship when its fucking nothing.

They aren't related, and what is wrong with characters being interested in others within their age group?

Who does this show appeal to?
It's not well written, the characters are not good, it's not fun, the fanservice is tame and there's not even any incest.

People who wanted to enjoy Oreimo, but couldn't stomach an incestuous relationship or Kirino's tsun.

Go away Satan

The show is well written, the characters are good, it's fun, the fanservice is properly timed and there's incest

Who would want to enjoy something remotely similar to Oreimo?

lurk more