wood gas before coal probably - wait, we‘ve already had that fad

coal power
electric dynamo

I thought we found 20 billion barrels worth of oil in Texas

Antifa made the keystone pipeline leak

why isn‘t gas getting cheaper then?
more electric cars -> less gas needed -> same supply, cheaper per unit

>why?

The why is easy. We are avoiding drilling oil right now, we are purely going off of surplus right now, so we can drive the coast per barrel up to $90 again. That way when they have to start drilling again, they can really pull in some money. Doing it this way is pretty funny to watch, you'll see all the dumb roughneck's buy really nice decked out trucks because they are making money, all so that in a year or two they have to sell their trucks because oil isn't worth shit again. I have a friend who just bought a nice truck out of Texas from one of those dumbass roughnecks.

obviously that isn‘t why the price will rise oh vey, didn‘t invest well. better get a leasing then, as obviously the supply of gas is limited. but not limited by the peak oil myth

duh, rising economy = more oil and gas usage.

America alone uses 20 million barrels a day.

instability in iran. Some pipelines have been damaged. Also its cold as fuck in a lot of places so energy demand is higher rn.

Saudis are pissed, that's why.

supply and demand is kids shit for retarded faggots. if you actually believe that horseshit you need to fuck off permanently.

This can only be a good thing.

You need zeihan in your life.

US shale oil is profitable at 35 dollars a barrel. We are also soon to push 11mil bpd in crude production.

is it realy rising or is that just what they use to push the price? yes, the US uses shitloads of oil and its derivatives. on the other hand ithers are going for the coal car and the EU (cunts) wants to ban plastic packaging within 12 years.
this should lead to overcapacity?

IRAN.....

to iterate, the entire world was basically in a depression/recession for almost all of obamas 'presidency'. Now that we're coming out of the doldrums, expect higher gas prices. get a job, lazyfux.

no, saudi arabia is actually stabilizing. expect big changes in that fucking shithole soon. they might actually be modernizing.

trump has added 2 million jobs in only one year. yes the economy is at least twice as hot as obamas best year.

not really. iran crushed the resistances and its basically back to BAU.

what are they gonna use instead of plastic? kek

commie conspiracy everywhere
>your post
the guesstimation was probably done before the event you are refering to. didn‘t read anything about it - why is a higher gas price bad for Iran?

oh packaging only. yeah thats doable. i guess.

the incoming depression will be different than the one during GWB. it‘ll be a lot worse apparently. it‘s startling that so many busineses owe shitloads but are sustained by low interest rates.
why is the gas price rising under a rep POTUS?
dunno, europeans will use the dried gut linings of the EU comission members soon hopefully, dry but greasy

>what is population growth
>what is inflation

I really don‘t understand why a rep administration allows the oil and therefore gas price to rise, is it because of inflation

Supply and demand is kid shit. When supply is low price is high.
When demand is low price is higher because they don't make the volume of sales they were making before.
If you sell in high volume you can afford to lower your prices.

that spplies to residential water as the sewer clogs up and its often part of the dripnshit bill.
supply and demand is kidshit? well, why is that the foundation of the definition of price and therefore a core concept of capitalism?
less usage, higher price/economy going doing good, less usage doesn‘t make sense

>why?

My suspicion would be demand increasing. The world economy is improving, that means more manufacturing, that means more oil use.

>first time comparable to russian output
>better and cheaper
>obama forbids sale outside united states
>trump enters picture
Its to be expected.
Plus opec and everyone else is hurting as well.

I wonder how lomg this will last. as soon as interest rates start rising there‘ll probably be a domino effect fucking everything

good thing opec is in pain, but why not save resources until the other players have played theor best card?

Probably just to remain a proprietary seller on the world market.
Plus many opec countries rely heavily on oil money for their economies.

This is bullshit and borderline moronic.

>1. We are in economic warfare with Russia and are keeping price of oil down to hurt their economy.There will be no intentional hike.
>2. Hurricane Harvey fucked up some refineries and hurt gasoline reserves.
>3. Saudi Arabia and some other oil producers are planning to transition away from oil so they are cutting production slowly (as a long term plan).

I recently bought a V8 Hemi since they are phasing them out and decided to research gas prices and its slated to stay about the same with minor fluctuations throughout the year barring some unforeseen disasters or events.