Warau Salesman NEW

Time for the generous Moguro to volunteer his time to fill the holes of some lonely hearts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vsZ1xZ-IWQQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i told you he is the devil.

Nah, he is not. People he deals with are just saps and suckers.

I'm starting to dislike this show more and more. It's just not interesting. Moguro forces himself on people.

Although I will say I'm glad it wasn't office drones this week.

Why is it that only shit shows like this are the only ones on here where the threads aren't ridden with 16 year old AoT fans?

First story was a little bummer if he's stuck with that face for the rest of his life. I'd imagine it'd be tough raising the kid like that.

The second story was rather light-hearted for what we seen so far. It's nothing that a little counseling and adjusting could they work things out.

Anyone notice the change in direction this time around? Moguro was really acting more like himself and acting on his own behest while any scene kept going. Getting drinks, counting cash, etc. Really nice touch, this episode was pretty good.

DON DON DON

I'm quite the opposite starting with this episode. It usually acts on the temptations of the customers that would revolve their downfall, but both scenarios this episode were solely based on the lack of self-awareness. An ambitious actor who doesn't seem to know his range, and a night owl who doesn't try to communicate his problems with his girlfriend. I liked this episode a lot compared to the previous.

The past few episodes were all pretty massive misses. Hopefully even one half of this episode is good.

I'd let Moguro fill the hole in my heart if you know what i mean

I just finished the episode this one, I don't get the housewife short. It makes no sense to me and she was Boom'd twice. One into forcing her into a decision.

So Moguro is indeed a cool guy.

Because it's not some sort of fantasy/sci-fi setting, the comedy isn't something kids would find appealing and the cast aside from Moguro are a bunch of random, faceless individuals of society who don't represent any sort of audience with their variations of age and personalities.

People who started watching this show probably came in sold on the premise and the OP and ED. It's not a complicated 2deep4u show either, nor is it seinen or josei. It's definitely made for an older audience but doesn't pander to a specific.

How many episodes is this series getting?

I don't think it ever got confirmed on how many, I'm assuming 12

The first time was a joke of sorts, because it was clear that the housewife isn't one to be easily persuaded. He just grew impatient and skipped the formality of easing her to the idea.

So this ended up being shit?

Bane?

it's not that good, but i wouldn't call it shit

I thought the boy would become addicted to the sleeping gas or something. Instead, he got fucked when his gf got a nighttime job out of the blue.

Same, I felt bad for him. Did Moguro make his gf suddenly want to work as a slut or is that what she meant earlier by making up her mind?

Largely mediocre. Thankfully it's episodic so the chances are there's at least a few actually good stories that are bound to show up.

Could be both, wouldn't be surprised if he boom'd her.

I want a crossover with Amagami where Ayatsuji who never got Junichi's dick runs into Moguro.

>that will teach the salarymen not to fuck with me

akagi vs moguro which one will win?

So really it ends up that Salesman got butthurt that he got dropped as a manager?

>I asked her to join the empire club and sucked my big faaaaaaat DOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

JAYYY SEE A BOMB

He is the devil who likes to play with humans and take their soul later.

Moguro has supernatural powers, it wouldn't be a fair fight
but I would like to see Kaiji get trolled by Moguro

Moguro san i want to be a pretty and sexy cool girl.

i'm already girl now make me cool and pretty ;)

What could possibly go wrong?

Moguro is the devil

The bartender is the grim reaper.

BOOM

Don't make deals with the devil fujoshit

>I don't need a single yen
>Take a small fortune

but he gave the money to the bartender (partner?)

the bartender is the death

>girl = fujo
you know what fujoshi means, right?

What an asshole.

What's that painting?

>2.25m
Dayum.

eerily suitable
youtube.com/watch?v=vsZ1xZ-IWQQ

BRAVO NOLAN

I don't know what you're all on about. Yeah, a scant few of the shorts have been stinkers, but overall this show is just brimming with style. It's good that it's not everyone's cup of tea, but I've absolutely been loving it.

Witches's sabbath or something, check last week's thread.

Shoulda go tyrone's route.

Same.
People hate it because they think the sales man has to be fair with his deals, that he is trying to teach a lesson or that he picks on weak/innocent people. He is just a sadistic person/devil who loves seeing people ruin their lives; most of the time by assisting them in the process.
By the way, I love how he just appears out of nowhere or how he plants the seeds of curiosity on his next customers during their first meeting.
>ywn have Moguro as a work out partner
why even live?

Why do I rather have him fucked up now than hanging out with moguro forever?

Moguro as usual.

Oh come on.

>Second story ending
Hilarious.

It was black humor.
That woman did nothing wrong, to turn her into hostess that's even worse than being a prostitute.

By hilarious I meant the situation is reversed for that guy. At least the aromatic candle wont turned itself automatically and the guy can still be a night owl. About the girl now working as a hostess, I dont think she gonna start getting plowed for money right at the start but then, moguro might boom that into her too. Was this an original story or a remake? The original one might have more on the ending.

What if the first guy just stuck with Moguro and didn't go back his previous manager?

I am opposite i am liking this show even more and more. Moguro maybe a dick he is loveble dick

Nah this is my personal AOTS

>Was this an original story or a remake?

Both stories this week were original stories.

Nice, though some might complain the consequences going to be a lot tamer compared to the older series but then I dont watch the older one so I'm good with these original stories so far.

what sorcery is this image

It's niche. A more apt evaluation, I'd say.

Moguro did nothing wrong. The girl probably used to be a sociology student like the guy, so she would have ended up as a whore sooner or later anyway.

I wonder if this run of the anime will introduce his brother.

Moguro is the Devil, while his brother is an angel.

The old series had quite a number of tame consequences, just the more extreme ones stood out.

Nice reference to the author's other work, Kaibtusu-kun.

This is where the reference is from.
Kaibutsu-kun by Fujiko Fujio A, the same author as this show.

I love the concept of this show and how it develops, but the endings are always lackluster. I have watched only 3 episodes though.

Ha! Have there been any other little one-off references like that?

I haven't noticed, but there might be more.
I'm hoping to see references to his other famous works like Pa-man and Pro Golfer Saru.

This show is fun.

And Ninja Hattori-kun
How can I forget that, it's his most famous work.

Tell me about Udo-san, why does he wear the mask?

>Moguro is the Devil, while his brother is an angel.
Interesting. We need some backstory on Moguro

>Ninja Hattori-kun
This shit hilarious with my localized dub. Good stuff to watch on the weekend morning.

This is Fukujiro Moguro, the younger brother of Fukuzo. There's a volume collected of Fukujirou spin-off.

Unlike his brother, Fukujiro genuinely tries to help people by granting their wishes. However, sometimes getting their wishes granted doesn't necessarily lead them to a better life.

Pretty cool how Moguro is finally making bank and the (((barman))) is his man

2 seasons, each 24 episodes long

Why he's such a dick?

But does he DOOOONNN?

>why is literal Satan such a dick?

Because it's a shit show and the only people still watching it are legally retarded.

I'm 27 and I unironically think AoT is the best show airing this season
Don't bully

Mogurosan save my semester

Is this actually based on something? I wouldn't be shocked if it gets 2 cour just because these odd non-otaku shows have a funny way of doing so.

well the original anime had over 50 episodes iirc

OK, but you become a reclusive studyholic and miss out on spending time with your friends.

I got a kick out of the 2nd part. His punishment was to give his girlfriend a job she'd be delighted to have. LMAO

Of all things, he was pretty tame.

Can't he play like BANE or something?

The original had 103 episodes and like 20 specials, although specials aside they were 10 minute episodes. But there is no reason to expect this to approach anywhere close to what the original did, especially since they don't have any required amount of material to go through being completely episodic.

Moguro forces you to study and prevents you from being distracted by watching anime or being on here.

yeah, can't really survive on two freeters salaries anyways

I'd still hit it

Did the girl turn into a stripper/prostitute?

Basically yes.

I just woke up and watched this. Good thing I don't have a gf so I can sleep whenever I want, no problem.

I didn't understand this episode. Why was the guy punished?