If you want an update on the >>156875420 case

If you want an update on the case.
ch.net/pol/res/11156331.html
>He's the brother of Ed Krassenstein, some jew that was using bots to always have the first top comment on Trump's tweets. Ed got blocked by Trump so now his brother Brian shills on Trump's tweets. If Twitter was not corrupt, Krassenstein's would be banned for using bots.

>Are these the same guys as him and his brother?
>
>Business brothers own Lee home raided by Homeland Security
>
>>"They're here to remove everything from the house, all the computer software and all that stuff," Messina said. "They walked at least 20 to 30 bundles of stuff out of that house and into their cars."
>
>>According to property records, the home is owned by brothers, Edward and Brian Krassenstein. Neighbors said the men are not only twins but business partners.
>
>>We found the brothers are listed as co-founders of a company called 3Dprint, which is described as a news organization for 3D printing.
>
>archive.is/J2hef

>
>
>Yes.
>
>pastebin.com/KryvwSGe

>behindmlm.com/mlm/moneymakergroup-and-talkgold-owners-accused-of-wire-fraud/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/EEtZs
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/156777489
youtube.com/watch?v=MEini963tWU
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/156875420
archive.is/qjRCY
web.archive.org/save/http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/156875420
archived.moe/pol/thread/156777489/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

To clarify context.
archive.is/EEtZs

>I hate to appear like I am "triggered," but some things are painful on a deep level. I had finally started to put a certain traumatic childhood event behind me when I decided to make a twitter like everyone else. And there is my ghost from the past, laughing in the face of his victims by denouncing sexual abuse on a huge public arena. Applauded by everyone. thousands of "likes" on his total hypocrisy.

>Because when Brian Krassenstein was in his early 20s, he anally penetrated me and my brother (aged 11 and 14) in a garage in Florida after luring us inside with promises of cash for helping move stuff. According to my brother it happened to other boys in the neighborhood as well but I can't know for certain, and I can't talk to him about it because he shot himself in the head 2 years ago.

>I've never told anyone about it so I hope you forgive the venting. I had to put the words to paper, maybe it can help with these feelings I have that I'm sure my brother felt as well. They scare me.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/156777489

Error!

The thread you were looking for does not exist.

bump for the bump god

bump

The molestation allegation is now all but confirmed by the Krassensteins harassing the victim and going after archive services. And notice they ignore all the usual troll shit and fake claims, they're trolls themselves after all. No, this is something special and has them backed into a corner. They're desperate.

>The molestation allegation is now all but confirmed by the Krassensteins harassing the victim
Please elaborate if possbile.

Silencing a victim is targeted harassment, and many Big Think-ers of our day classify that sort of thing as violence.

I have not seen one shred of evidence pointing to Brian even knowing this anonymous Sup Forums user made these allegations, let alone him harassing anyone.

There actually are sexual assault victims out there. This is doing a disservice to all of them who actually were raped in the past.

Thread tip - krassenstein threads usually feature posters with kekistan and swastika flags defending these sick fucks and dismissing the horrific child sexual abuse allegations against Brian Krassenstein. Expect 15+ posts from each instance.

National bolshevik*

>krassenstein threads usually feature posters with kekistan and swastika flags defending these sick fucks
they also made 4plebs 404 their threads
shady shady shit

I noticed that obvious shill with the nINIvTpA ID and 25 posts in He was pretending to be disappointed there and now he's pretending to be triggered, kek.

>checked
it's coordinated shilling & raiding user
>shareblue, ctr, bb
>tumblr, mtg, facebook

I don't know what's more laughable though, being assisted by their "Magic the Gathering" teams or raiding Sup Forums and hoping to cause infighting.

>66
>44666
fuck...
youtube.com/watch?v=MEini963tWU

Honestly Ed looks like a child fucker

There is no evidence of him being involved in the actual sexual abuse, just Brian Krassenstein. Let's be careful and do this right.

Up, don't let it go, start new threads tomorrow and the day after.

Up, up, up.

Just in case they purge more archives to cover up the sexual abuse allegations against Brian Krassenstein
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/156875420
archive.is/qjRCY
web.archive.org/save/http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/156875420

There's also archived.moe/pol/thread/156777489/
It's a rather shitty archive, doesn't store full images, doesn't allow search and has pop-up ads but it archives all boards.

Thanks, I always forget the ones with weird anime tlds.

Where is bitcoin headed?