Is this the greatest couple in the history of anime?

Is this the greatest couple in the history of anime?

Only if you've watched like two or three anime, which is probably true for a great deal of YoI's fanbase.

No.

Greatest I don't know but gayest they are

subtext

Not even.

I need an example

EVER

Not even close

Not even a couple, so no.

It's shit.
And the show is no more than advanced bait.

>Not even a couple, so no.

Look at yourself, you've been deceived by greedy nips. Enjoy your bait while you can.

>kissed
>got engaged
>not a couple
ebin

>hugged
>luck charms
Fanwank more. You're pathetic.

Director made an official statement that they kissed. The reason it wasn't explicitly shown is because the show aired on a primetime slot.

>the show aired on a primetime slot.
It aired at like 2 am

Not true. Kubo said you could interpret it both ways.

Yes they are the couple for the ages

Ugliest homo couple.

This. They are easiest the worst looking guys in their own show too, especially the fat one. The show tries to sell you that Victor is good looking but he has a really generic ikemen face and his hair makes him look like a balding cartoon character half the time.

The fat Nip looked like a penis with disgusting eyebrows in the first episode I cringed when it aired.

Viktor is okay but Yuuri ruins it for me. Literally the blandest-looking MC with a bland personality. I don't care if he's "more mature" or "relatable" or whatever makes fujos like him, I just don't see it. I picked up the series because I was interested in the side characters but instead I got these two fags at each other the whole time.

There have been plenty of male kisses that aired earlier than that.

Save the thread, post gook

Kek this thread is full of jealous Fairyfags.

guys my gf caught me watching YoI and now she won't stop crying and calling me gay. We haven't had sex in the three weeks since she found out

What am I supposed to do?

>Sup Forums
>girlfriend
Fuck her dad since you're so gay.

Well, damn, you were faster.

Honest question why the fuck is tumblr allowed on Sup Forums now?

Utena and Anthy
Lana and Conan
Haruka and Michiru
Shizuku and Seiji
Sakura and Syaoran
Tamako and Mochizou
Oscar and Andre
Holo and Lawrence
Hiroshi and Misae
Nitori and Anna
Ahiru and Fakir

Shame the show has to mostly focus on the worst part of it. Gotta get them fujobucks I guess. Could have been a decent show about figure skating if they weren't more worried about animating gay closeups.

No-one bothers to call them out in their cancer generals.

They aren't. Mods should do more public bannings of tumblrtards

Why are the generals even allowed when it's obvious most of them aren't even from here though.

>complaining and posting in a bait thread

I never see tumblrtards banned in those generals. Infact I mainly see anons banned for calling them out.

Mods went overboard with their anti-general measures a few months ago, and now they seemingly don't dare to remove anything in fear of backlash.

That's unfortunate. It's more concerning to me that the seem to be accommodating them though when they delete posts or ban people for calling them out.

Kaworu and Shinji tops all

It's the worst one

Not the greatest couple but I love them anyway

Send the admins feedback. The more do it the better.

They had one episode together. Anno lost to Ikuhara in the gay department.

When will you fujoshits go back to tumblr

Hopefully you and your ilk get over it when you finally finish puberty and realize how cringeworthy and ugly they actually are and upgrade to a decent homopair.

Since you're an adult with refined taste and I'm a prepubescent weeb, list me some decent homopairs?

Back to Sup Forums hetfags.

What other couples come close to the level of cute physical intimacy that YOI does? This amount of casual hugging, kissing, flirting and nudity is something that I really don't recall seeing in other romances aside from maybe over the top ecchi/harem.

Now this is true. How does everyone else in this show look good except the mains?

>the show aired on a primetime slot
It didn't.

I don't mind Yuuri's design but it's way overrated too. His fans raving about his versatility are embarrassing.

Victor is nothing to write home about but he has handsome moments. Best looking guys are Seung-Gil and Otabek.

This is what fujos are into these days? At least back in the day they were fine with pretty boys acting like boys, but this lovey-doveyness is just repulsive. You don't see straight couples like that in anime either unless they're made to look annoying on purpose.

Otabek is ugly as hell. He's short and squatty. Gook has disgusting eyebrows.

It's definitely one of the greatest. There's trust and lust and genuine romantic feelings and the development is pretty good. They're not perfect because theyre shit at communicating.
Other hetero couples pale in comparison. The main girl has to do all the effort and the guy gets with her because she's busty. Then there are tsundere who no real man in real life could stand to be around, let alone have children with.

I have never seen the appeal in Utena and Anthy. Never. They had zero fucking chemistry.

What the fuck, are you blind? The others are mediocre/average, except maybe Yurio, JJ, Otabek. And also Seung-gil and Michele.

The Korean guy has literally no appeal. Otabek is barely a character and bland as hell. Victor at least has a nice personality and charm if you don't like his physique.

Short boys are moe

The key staff were both women and it shows. Nobody in the show acts like an actual male and the shitty melodramatic writing just makes it worse.

Spotted a shitposter who didn't even watch the anime
Go throw up your nonsense somewhere else

Stop pretending this is attractive

>best looking guys
>hurr barely a character hurr

Victorfats in charge of reading comprehension

What, you mean acting like a real life couple who aren't afraid of touching each other instead of a turboautist nip who is so awkward that a hug is a momentous occasion?

The touching is plot relevant anyway, since Victor taught hugging to Yuuri as a source of comfort/support.

Don't bring up Hellfire in this filthy thread, he deserves better.

Short and cute boys are nice. Short guys with huge jaws with ugly undercuts are gross.

I'm so glad other anons remember him.

Jack was best boy but Hellfire was an easy second.

BaldFat are so fucking cute.

Toradora would like to have a word with you.

>decent homopair
I'm listening.

So yuri on ice is a yaoi fanfic written by a straight girl?

I like his jaw and his hair is /fa/

Can't rain on my parade user

I wish I didn't, the scene where Viktor came back from checking on his dog and they run at each other at the airport was the worst. It's like they copy-pasted it from some cheesy Hollywood romcom.

Don't you like couples that actually show affection for one another and act like they like each other?

My sides

This. They both work to better themselves for each other.

Shit taste detected

I still have a file full of shit from those threads. How could I ever delet them?
And pic related was best for bullying.

What would happen if an Sup Forums general board was made?

>that badly written shoujo garbage
>real life couple
This is what watching fujoshit does to people.

That's why they are great. Cheesy romcom homo couple is best.

Greatest garbage you mean.

Nice bait

No, clingy couples make me nauseous irl and in anime. It's like they're trying to make the people around them feel uncomfortable by being so touchy.

Never forget

Not the action itself, but the whole situation was totally unexpected because two men (males, with penis, homosexual dudes) did it. You don't see this often in anime.

>Not liking cheesy homo romocom couple because they are a cheesy homo romocom couple.

You are a nice user so I won't shitpost anymore

The TOUCHING is like a real life couple. They aren't like a real life couple because if they were, there'd be no fucking story since real life people are boring.

They can touch each other all they want, in private. In public they should try to behave like everybody else.

I can see your point. I wouldn't want to be around them, but regardless I like watching them.

They make cheesy romcoms scenes great. The love feels real for once.

Aw, that's great. You have a good day now.

He will improve the thread.

Baldfat is incapable of behaving in public

People in the series agrees with you but Baldfat are exhibitionists in love, it can't be helped

Hellfire thread? Hellfire thread

Underrated hug

Do Yuuri and Victor 69 eachother and right after they come in their mouths do they give eachother a French kids and swap semen?

Go ahead.

They like to flaunt their love to everyone. I'd hate it irl and I'm sure half of those around them do too but that's what makes them the best.