ITT: post your Russia Ball memes

ITT: post your Russia Ball memes

fuck why did this make me laugh so hard

nice

You might be retarded user...
(I actually cried in one of this threads,they have its so bad it's good quality every bit of state propaganda needs)

so cringe

Nigger

Literally proved the pic right you dumbass

interesting

best

Countryball is not supposed to be drawn like these atrocities.

they choked becaus medical staff didnt knew how to handle the victims of the gas.

did they really think government funded russiaball comics for propaganda wouldn't be cringey as fuck?

Saw this one posted somewhere here. Sides still hurt.

Thanks,i have all of them,I find those 2 to be the best if you don't mind I'll pedantically explain why.

One showcases how the Russian media jiggles the keys for the retarded gopniks(the right wing is more than simply being jingoistic and patriotic),and the other is perfect on how niggers were as indians some sort of Americana thing for a long time with southern brothels offering negresses as a exotic pet.

That being said the crude image of drunken rapy poland is the absolute best,not for it being poland but the face of absolute brutishness in it representing reality.

Of course I simply laugh and then I have to think why I find them funny other than simply because the chans have made me a drooling retard wich is absolutely true.

Better call the meme police.
This are state sponsored gopnik propaganda,that's what makes them so cringie and absolute jewels to be loved and cherished,it also hits hard on the Russian hackers and social media experts fucking over elections.

Am I the only one that doesn't find these funny?

no but that doesn't mean we'll stop

yes
i need more. by far the top meme of current year.

ПOШЛA HAХУЙ, OЛЬКA
CЛABA УКPAИHE, CMEPTЬ BOPOГAM, CЛABA HAЦИИ

>
ПOШЛИ HAХУЙ OЛЬКИ
CЛABA УКPAИHE
ГEPOЯM CЛABA
CMEPTЬ BOPOГAM
УКPAИHA ПOБEДИT OPДУ

I like the amerimutt as a stellar constilation

please explain this abomination.
I give free shekels.

favourite meme of 2018

i am crying

r*ssia fears the POLE

what the actual fuck is that supposed to mean

In 2010 polish plane with president and other ppl crashed in smolensk, russia.
Why it crashed, ppl still debate, russians didn't give us the wreckage.

I don't understand why there's a small hole in the scrotum.

bydlo logic?

I cant tell if this is extreme cancer or has a deeper meaning.

KEK

don't worry about it, it's cancer. trust me.

god bless russians. as soon polaken will get it into own hands they will start invent shit about explosive and blame all on russia..

also the international commission had clear shit. poland just shits herself because russians can always come out and show the facts crushing all polaken fantasies about "russkis did it". thats the same why dutch are scared to publish shit about ukis shooting their airplane.

I honestly don't get this meme.

Honesty, I think that the plane simply crashed in dense fog, albeit russians were photographed screwing new runway bulbs after crash and stealing money from deceased passengers.
Shit happens

hahahahahah

Where can I find more memes of polandball fucking russiaball?

No they’re gross and bizarre

Classic.

i mean the dicked kurwa and the anus ivan.

honestly. i think the plane crashed in Smolensk because some buttmad polak went into curva curva mode and ordered to land the shit into fog. Russians stole nothing but secured the shit when looking for survivers.

in Ukraine ukrainian jews and their friends from CIA just wanted to raise the stakes forcing EU to fight against Russians when counting shekels from selling weapons and bydlo cannon fodder to EU.

Some "patriotic" russian made a pro russia poland ball memes, they were so weak and ao forcefull that some russian trolls made polan dick ivan hole mems.
Why poland you ask?
Cus it was the most battered nation in those russian propaganda, so they fliped it

Same

russians laughed polaks out because all polaks did was bitching about russians without to make any stands.

lol. honestly polaks were mocking russians for being poor and loosing soviet union when they went into warm bed with their USA and EU masters.

Lol, it made my sides explode

Didn’t say you had to stop.

I guarantee this poster is either a woman or a faggot.

Or perhaps a numale, they may yet fall so low as to ressemble both of these abominations

Complete madness I love it