You DO have an AB account, right user?

You DO have an AB account, right user?

No, because that pisshole isn't worth the trouble

No, I don't

Spotted the redittors who failed the essay~

seeds aren't worth my dignity

I used to, but I didn't log in for a long time and it got pruned and now I don't even remember the username I had to get it back.

for what?

I can't torrent. What am I supposed to do with an account.
I also dislike registration.

>being cuckolded by ratio

AB is full of redditors though.

>being a 3rd world poorfag that can't seed

It's the opposite actually, putting in the effort the get into private trackers is exactly what Sup Forums is always preaching.
NOT being in AB means you don't belong on Sup Forums.

I love seeing the supposedly superior torrent fags losing their shit over not being able to watch Tibetan moving paper figurines
fells good to be a streamer

I do have AB though. Is the tracker offline for anyone else?

Down for maintenance.

>inactive since 2013
>account locked
don't think I need or want one

>donwloaded 5 episodes each of a bunch of ancient long-running series
>6 H&Rs because I'm constantly listed as "leeching" because they don't count partial seeding as seeding

Used to. Leeched until I got banned. No regrets.

>It's the opposite actually
No it's not, just take a look at the forums.
Also, just because you recently got an invite to join doesn't make you special.
Post your ratio, user. I want to make fun of you.

What's this essay bullshit all about? Are they accepting applications now? I thought that it's been invite-only for a while now.

Yeah, barely use it though. Every once in a while when I see there is a site wide free leech I'll grab something.

spotted the newfag

How do you build a fucking ratio on this site. Nobody is downloading anything, not even new releases.

>downloading from the private tracker
That's not how it works.
You download anime from public trackers, then you add the torrents from the private tracker. Even if they only download small bits and pieces, over time you get a good ratio. It won't do you any real good because there's nothing on a private tracker that you won't find outside of private trackers, but at least you get bragging rights with your ratio.

I'm joined AB for about a year already, and yet I can't even fucking build any ratio because I mostly watch old mecha show , any tips?

Get in early on new episodes of airing shows as well as album of the week/anime of the fortnight.

Yen.

My account was disabled last year. Do I just need to go to their IRC to reactivate it?

spotted the irredeemable faggot who literally comes to every nyaa/animebytes thread to do some epic trolling and get a couple (You)s to distract from the fact that you have nothing better to do because you're a fucking loser with no friends

Actually I'm using yen to maintain my shitty 1.0 ratio already

Username?

yen/getting on the bandwagon early

metalslime
pls don't mark me

Only do free leech stuff and keep seeding for the required time so you don't get a hit and run.

Feels good being part of the master race.

Can someone with the pneumonia achievement pm me? I'm not really going for 100% since it's almost impossible, I just want that one.

No bullying the trolls please

/ptg/ sends their regards

t. Zed

>download stuff, maintain a good ratio
>exchange points for bigger ratio
>they go down and come back up
>my ratio is gone
>you have 24 hours to fix your ratio or you're banned
>wtf gay not even my fault
>re-download everything I downloaded before, start seeding
>negative ratio doubles because I've re-downloaded everything
>you are banned because I told you to fix it and you didn't.

username?

>all these salty redittors itt that couldn't get in or got banned for being retards

Your tears are delicious.

Yeah, I've barely used it until now, though.
I'm way more pissed that what.cd went down, I still had some freeleech tokens left.

This place sounds like a pretentious secret club.

Unless you are on PTP, BTN, HDB, and KG keep your whore mouth SHUT

Yeah I'm a top 100 uploader. Still not even a power user though.

>Baby's first private tracker

Good luck doing your monthly quests in the cancerous forums to increase your ratio you fucking reditor plebs

/marked/

Grapes, fox, etc.

Or I can just upload, jealous cunt.

Wtf... delete this!

exigo
xbtmusic
gardencenterstage
baconbits
h4h
togethercheatingher
soitgoes
mmmm.hm
smoothnesspuma
hydra.zone

DELETE THIS IMMEDIATELY. THESE ARE PRIVATE SITES THAT REQUEST TO REMAIN ANONYMOUS

So what Sup Forums was in the beginning?
really activates my almonds.

Sending this list to the WIPO

I already abused from ab and bakabt and downloaded the old anime so Im fine

You forgot RetroWith.in

saved ;)

can't wait to apply to these sites, gotta show off that epeen

At least the people on Sup Forums were fun then. Go spend time in the AB forum and see how long before you want to end yourself. So AB isn't even a good secret club.

That's because it is
Even these threads are full of underage 3rd worlders pretending to be superior for some weird reason.
No one even cared about their site until nyaa went down and when a replacement comes back up no one will care again

>Sup Forums being a super serious secret club
XD

Oppaiti.me

So much shit is freeleech you don't need to worry about ratio. Heck I only seed min time to not get hit and run and I've been doing fine

>Heck
Please watch your language

Is there anything wrong with using points to buy seed credit?

Don't use emoticons on Sup Forums.

>eep
>ass
>nin

Spotted the salty redittor that can't get in.

>call someone a retard on any private music tracker
>get permabanned for "ableism"

Fattoxthegreat

:^D

*raises paw*
umm... why not?

Is AB tracker having issues? Today I've been seeing errors on some of my seeding torrents.

>paw
Wtf

no one uses the forums, at least I don't

>You must register using your home IP address.

I fucking hate this shit with private trackers. I know they want to stop people from creating multiple accounts, but it's like leaving your contact information for the authorities when the site goes bust.

sent

Lots of people on AB use the forum. The point is, you're in a secret club filled to the brim with cancer. Everything you seed is to benefit that cancer.

>I can't get in
>therefore it must be cancer

reditor logic everyone