Why doesn't/pol/ advocate for race mixing with Jewish women...

Why doesn't/pol/ advocate for race mixing with Jewish women? Jews openly tell white women to ditch white men for third world shitskins so why aren't you taking the opportunity as an excuse to advocate for White men Jewish women?

>jewish heritage through mother's line not the father's

hmmm

Because it will encourage white women to do it as well. The average person can’t tell the difference between a Jew and a white person.

That's how you make more jews, stupid mother fucker

Don't think I've ever met a Jew in my life. Do they look like those Israeli models you see on Instagram in real life or do they look like OP pic?

Jewish women are mixing with white men of their own accord, so we really don't have to bother making them.

How long is this raid going to last? It’s been like three days already with the spam of chink women and other wogs

sage

>he thinks he's being raided
Take your meds Dave

pol is almost always being raided, it's very obvious. Occasionally actual proof is found as well

It isn't the case with me, I'm genuinely curious but you've answered my question so I guess that wraps this up

we do but we use niggers instead because jewd are gross

FPBP

Khazar milkers

Because they are fucking hideous, inbred goblins.

They look fucking ugly and act fucking ugly.

Unironically kill yourself OP.

Instead of advocating it, just go out and knock up Jewess roasties. Then skip town. God's chosen cum buckets!

Inb4 "Jewish women wouldn't do that". Okay, tell that to my dick, Rabbi!

Jew here. They mostly tend to look like the girl in OP's picture. Frumpy and overweight.

well, I've mixed two

Lol, have fun with them. I'd rather get involved with sheboons than jewesses. Take the worst feminist you can imagine and give her the attitude of negresses. You'll get a typical Jewess.

I only date shiksas.

Huh, disappointing. The ones you see on IG make me not want to throw them in the gas chamber

>I'd rather get involved with sheboons than jewesses.
why not both?

They are usually the top 0.0001% of the girls here. They get so much attention from beta orbiters that they decide to make the attention more efficient through instagram.

Jews already have a high rate of race mixing and a low fertility rate.

Slightly over half of Jews marry outside of their religion/ethnic group these days, anyway IIRC. Don't know if that's more men or women though.

Majority of jews are not geneticly jews. So it doesn't matter. You want to decrease number of jews, right? Why make more jews? It is good idea only if you mix them with african niggers. Their kids would be niggers at first place.

FRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUMP

fuck off and sage'd

Let's see maybe because all kikes must die.

They are nearly all Belarusian and Russian “Jews” who moved there after the Soviet Union collapsed. They’re about as Jewish as you are.

Ew nah. I don't want to fuck any 1/8th Croats i might be related to.

Good, you’re learning.

good

GOOD

kek is watching over us.

BIG KHAZAR MILKERS

would you do 45 months for these?