Kosovo Serb politician Oliver Ivanović shot dead outside party headquarters

>Oliver Ivanović, a prominent Kosovo Serb politician, has been gunned down outside his party headquarters on the day that Belgrade and Pristina started talks on normalising ties after a break of more than a year.

archive.is/kiGFt

any out there that can explain what's going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dn1HvYCiGMs
balkaninsight.com/en/article/kosovo-serb-leader-blames-arson-on-political-enemies-07-28-2017
twitter.com/adriatikk/status/953268772743385089
vreme.com/cms/view.php?id=1533026
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Inside job.

Yeah. Such vibrant slavic look he got to himself. I would maybe mistake him for a fellow ethnic russian. Wow. Just. Wow.

Is organized crime running everything?

In Kosovo? Yes. But I am talking about the man's squabbles with the treacherous regime that rules in Serbia right now.
Anyway, inside job or not, KFOR needs to step aside and let us do what should have been done 19 years ago.

>started talks on normalising ties
that was his mistake.

Ahem

>RPG-18
>"Politsiya"

Yeah we did police militarization before it was cool, America.
>youtube.com/watch?v=Dn1HvYCiGMs

kek

please don't destabilize the region giving turkey a reason to move its roaches towards central europe.
Please

Serbia? Albania? Russia?

No.

Some retarded drug cartel got upset.

this
Vucic did it with with Haradinaj's blessing

Ummmm you guys...?

What Alex Soros up to?

mama always said life is like a box of choc letts

>Alois Irlmaier's prophecy will become truth

I think it was an inside job:

>balkaninsight.com/en/article/kosovo-serb-leader-blames-arson-on-political-enemies-07-28-2017

His car was torched at around 4am in front of a pharmacy in northern Mitrovica. The police considered it a case of arson, the Kosovo Police Service's deputy commander, Besim Hoti, said.

Ivanovic said he did not believe ethnic Albanians were behind the torching, and asked the municipal authorities in the mostly Serb-populated town to condemn the attack.

"Someone obviously doesn’t like the fact that Dragisa Milovic has been meeting Oliver Ivanovic ... Maybe they felt that someone was disturbing the 'idyllic' state we currently have in the northern municipalities," Milovic said.

He added that the Serbian government’s Office for Kosovo had paid a lot of money to install security cameras, which did not work on the night of the attack.

"If the Kosovo Police Service does not uncover the perpetrators who torched our cars, I will consider this a coordinated action between certain criminals and the police", Milovic said."

Oliver Ivanovic in an interview for N1 TV: "They did everything to me. They did not shoot at me yet, but I don't exclude that from happening either..." #OliverIvanović

>twitter.com/adriatikk/status/953268772743385089

Serbia government statement in 2017 on slain politician Oliver Ivanovic: "if you vote Oliver Ivanovic, you vote for destruction of Serbian unity in Kosovo, and clearly, you vote against keeping the organic connection between state of Serbia with Serbian people in province"

Murdered #Kosovo Serb leader Ivanovic gave a telling interview few months ago in @NedeljnikVreme: "Nowadays Kosovo Serbs don't fear Albanians. They fear other extreme Serbs, which is why they are moving out of #Kosovo."

>vreme.com/cms/view.php?id=1533026

>kill this guy
>want to do own investigation on Kosovo
>ofc it gets refused since Kosovo is independent
>say you need to because terorism and what not
>use that as reason
>start a war

Hope I'm wrong.

Plus he had his car lit on fire, his godfather killed and his wife beaten in his own house, he asked for protection and didn't get any.

Fuck erlenmeyer

All that keeps playing in my mind are the trips Soros and Munk took to Albania to meet that smuggler who magically got off all charges because the rest of the investigation that lead to the Swiss and Italian banks would have been embarrassing during the trial to learn

When you think about it, Austria declared the war to Yugoslavia in WW1 for the same reason.

>high ranking politician killed
>want to commit own investigation for fear of "terrorism"
>get rejected because it's against sovereginty of that country
>declare war

History repeating, who is Prince Ferdinand and the black hand this time around?

99% sure it's inside job. Vučić immediately jumped on his media to blame Albanians for everything.

Mr. Pussylips needed an excuse to stop the "negotiations" and he got it. Not sure who this guy is but he died for no reason.

The "negotiations" should have never started in the first place. The Brussels agreement is essentially recognition of Kosovo, which Serbs understand. There has been a lot of talk and anticipation that Vucic is preparing to commit the ultimate treachery and give up Kosovo for good. He sensed this, so now he's trying to get himself out of it. We have local elections in Belgrade coming up in March too, and I heard today that Ivanovic was going to work with the opposition to help them beat Vucic's party in the capital.
The truth is somewhere in there between the lines.

he will not stop it but just suspend