NEW CALIFORNIA THREAD

>Whats going on?
Multiple counties in California have declared independence and plan on achieving such

cbsnews.com/news/new-california-declares-independence-from-rest-of-state/

website
newcaliforniastate.com/

If this goes through then the dems will lose their guaranteed 55 electoral votes

Other urls found in this thread:

newcaliforniastate.com/
thrillist.com/news/nation/human-wasteland-map-plots-all-of-san-franciscos-poop
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

California is such a shithole, that they even hate other Californians. You can't make this up!

Shameless self bump

Nuke LA and San Francisco and we will be safe.

Take it all

Does the constitution legally allows a state to secede in 'murica?

No. That is why we had a civil war. I'd like to see more secession movements anyway.

They plan on using article 4 section 3 to achieve independence, similar to how West Virginia achieved its Independence.

What are the best places to live in California?

Not california

What would the respective populations of the two californias be?

Lel

>Hey guys lets take all the rural and low income areas of California and form our own state!

Butte county here, I'm ok with this, as long as I can keep growing my ganja, too much money to be made. Coiners on suicide watch, meanwhile hardworking farmers be droppin lbs of dank for 2800/lb. Lol 80 plants, 3-5 lbs per

if you really, really hate california and you really, really hate liberals....

please for the love of god anons meme this into reality.

Should quarantine the seaside and call it Sodom

1. No
2. They aren’t seceding. The constitution does allow states to change their borders with congressional approval

there's a difference between seceding from the union and seceding from a state to form your own state

They are not seceding from the US, they are just seceding from California

>let's take one of the top agricultural centers of the entire planet and cut off the parasitic coastline cities that contribute absolutely nothing of value, and form our own state
sounds good to me

so they just want to create a new state?

>best places
>to live
>California

Pick uno.

definitely not big cities, valley, or socal slums

>If this goes through then the dems will lose their guaranteed 55 electoral votes
um who cares? the (((republicans))) are no differnt then the (((the democrats)))

also, what would be the benefits?

>Orange County in New California
>San Diego in New California
and JUST like that I have zero reason to visit Old California ever again it seems, they got all the good parts

Where are they gonna go when they need to sell all that agricultural product? Oh right it'll be a completely different state now. Genius!

>The group is organized with committees and a council of county representatives, but say it will take 10 to 18 months before they are ready to fully engage with the state legislature.

>This is not the first effort to split up California. In 2014, Silicon Valley venture capitalist Tim Draper submitted signatures to put a measure that would split California in six separate states.
its fucking nothing, not happening

The inland part of the northern half of the state.

Small towns, typically from mining/lumber days up there.

Lol, this is actually just an interest group LARPing as revolutionaries. California secessionist movements have no public support in California, and the leaders of these movements are laughable at best.

That said, I think bigger states like California and Texas should be granted some form of greater autonomy, perhaps in exchange for less representation at the federal level.

Right, and they can charge a premium for it so that they can finance their new state while the coasties fall into economic ruin as they're forced to spend all that (((high income))) on necessities instead of frivilous consumerism.

>autonomy
wow

>wake up to giant boner of liberating california from the liberal plague
>quarantine the hollywood satanic elite

no support huh?

I would have to go to LA every once in a while to pay my respects to the honorable Richard Panino

>Thinking a massive organized effort with actual state representatives is the same thing as a single proposal from a rich guy

Go read the article and you'll find out that they want to declare a new state, not a new country. In other words, New California wants to be the 51st state while the coastal area will remain old California. New California does NOT want to succeed from the country.

This.
These faggots have no political power at all, yet are declaring these counties as trying to secede from the state? I wonder what the actual counties think of this horseshit.

>newcaliforniastate.com/
bump
archive your cbs link faggot

Draw a line at the western foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountains. Carve that line directly east from Kern. Boom, everything east of that line is "The Good Part" of California.

Here, I drew it for you. This is where the state i the most beautiful, and you have the least left-y cucks shitting up the place. The Eastern Sierras is like a whole different fucking state.

Well, looking at internal migration patterns of US citizens from southern California to Colorado, Texas, and Oklahoma alone, I'd say they want it bad. Those people may return to new California if this happens.

you think is New California can make up for the massive loss in tax revenue by selling crops at a higher price than before?

As far as I can tell they're doing this because the "Old California" is leaching off the "New"

That just means that the lefties are gonna push harder for a welfare state to keep the old cali alive

Calipede from SD County (Red, has a good representative Darrell Issa but he's retiring with 500m dollars)

Don't come here unless you're coming to fight for the red counties' independence.

>tfw just inside old-california on border with nu-california

>guaranteed 55 electoral votes
And gain new liberal Congress persons.

The people are different. They hate LA fucks. The whole place feels disconnected from the rest of the bull shit.

so the only good parts of Cali are the federally protected parks?

It's a simpler place. Quieter, and kept away from state corruption.

It's an amazing place

Exactly. If a bunch of counties band together and say Sacramento is criminally misrepresenting them and extorting unfair taxes to pay for debasement of the state's voting population via importing illegals and giving them status and voting rights, those counties can declare that they are "New California" and intend to enforce federal immigration laws within their borders and elect a new legislative and representative and continue paying taxes to the Federal government then there is absolutely something that can be worked out.

Q: if you divide a pile of shit, into smaller piles, what do you get?
A:who cares? It’s still shit.
Itgoesinallfields

Damn that's a lot of forests. You Yanks are lucky cunts.

I live in California.

None of this shit is happening.

Jesus, you guys just gobble up anything put in front of your eyes that you want to believe in huh?

I have a white republican family, help me find work in your area so I can relocate.

Well not really, 2 senators will be added to the pool. The real change might come with the house districting.

Wrong, Old California is filled with hard working conservatives, which is where all the farmland is.

New California is filled with nothing but the preachy, entitled, selfish prick Gen X'er's who don't want to share a state with a population that thinks differently than they do.

You are right that they will push for a welfare state, but instead of them leeching off the hard working suburban/rural area's, the rich will be forced to give more, thus perpetuating money-flight, as they all seek out new places to live in other states.

This is the beginning of the end for California if it does happen. It's going to be Michigan all over again.

Other states also hate "commiefornia" so your statement is retarded.

You live in California AND you know everything going on throughout the state. Are you sure you're human and not a spy satellite? I wish I had your omnipresence sometimes.

haha you know that rural areas almost always leech tax revenue from cities? and guess what areas most rely on illegal migrant farm workers

productive, law abiding, educated, healthy parts of the state not having to pay for spics and niggers

Pretty much. The less the state has in regards to influence, the better. California cannot be trusted with what it has. I say this as someone who's lived here my whole life. I've seen what the state has to offer. I've seen it spiral into complete shit. The places the Feds have more control of are by and large better places.

Extreme example: Going from the area immediate to the Yosemite park gates along the Merced river canyon and into Merced. You go from raw beauty to people with landfills in their yard because their too fucking lazy to take it to the dump.

The people who live here that care, either don't stay long, or move so far away from everything that they don't have to deal with it. The people who don't care only do so because the state only cares about what Los Angeles and the Bay Area want. Sacramento doesn't give a shit about anyone else.

At some point, the population will rise up against their SJW Democrat politicians. Things are so bad in San Francisco that someone publishes a map of where human poop is found. The heavily SJW areas are shit holes.

thrillist.com/news/nation/human-wasteland-map-plots-all-of-san-franciscos-poop

We are blessed with an amazingly beautiful country.

What are the red areas on the map?

Your price per pound is about to go down substantially

For the love of god, let this happen. Then the Commiefornias will stop coming to my fucking State to get lower property taxes and avoid state taxes when they look for the end term of their careers while bringing all their liberal trite.

Also that would obliterate the "Sanctuary's state" power in executive elections. However having 2 more senators could seriously hurt if they went the way of "old california" given how they could just have an influx of people from there influence it. I.E 90,000 DACA and anchor babies just change the state back to old cali in just 1 generation.

So for real, not sure if this is good idea or not

New California is the the rural part, not the coastal areas.

So much idiots in this thread.

Maybe you should take a break from the internet today

Your crazy is showing

I zigzagged my way across Cali a few years ago. Amazingly beautiful state. I loved northern cali the most.

Free market. Supply and demand. They have the supply the cities have the demand. The cities can't do anything because to drop prices low enough to hurt the rural communities they'd have to keep from buying food for months. Which means all the illegals and gibs would starve to death because their food would get cut first.

As someone who managed to get out for, albeit, a short amount of time. Leave the state and don't look back. You have the luxury of having your family. I left mine behind for my move. That's what ultimately brought me back.

Go to Utah, go to Texas, Idaho, Montana. Any of these places blow California out of the water. Sure, there are beautiful places like what I posted, but the bad really outweighs the good. Find a way out, rather than staying in.

I hope this succeeds.

>so much idiots

its so many idiots you moran

Oh wow, I read that completely backwards. Lol, seems like my original assumptions about their motivations were wrong, but the out-come should remain relatively unchanged.

After all, most of the welfare shit springs up because of autistic cities like LA and SF being liberal shitholes.

Loss? In tax revenue? You've been on the medical grade too long, user.

alameda county fag here don't know what the fuck these cunts are talking about nobody here is talking of making a new state

>They want to separate LA from its soy farms

is this really a good idea? won't a lot of the spics move to new california to work manual labor jobs? democrats would just get 2 more senators.

Looking on it, looks like it would swing more

Your kippah is showing

A modest proposal. You won't have to change flags or catchphrases as you retain the same number of states.

This.

t. Californian

How legitimate is the declaration?
Did it involve county officials? Mayors? Or just an activist group? Or a bunch of lunatics?

they aren't merging into nevada you stupid asshole

this is just the beginning. today California, tomorrow white ethnostate

how badly would this fuck the democrats in the 2020 election?

For non-Americans, believe it or not, there is actually a precedent for this happening - When West Virginia split from regular Virginia. So California splitting up wouldn't be the strangest thing ever.

Kick out the illegals, and this is what you'll have

Please shut up until you learn the most basic economic concepts.

>Cali still gets the coast, SF and LA

This is pretty fair

TELL ME. HOW LEGIT IS THIS. IS IT JUST A BUNCH OF MEMELORDS OR IS THERE SOMETHING ACTUALLY OFFICIAL GOING ON

Are you Serious?
Why wouldnt it happen,m

Wtf why do I have to live in the old California shithole

Your customers are in old California which means you are committing a federal crime trafficking weed across state borders.

I get the feeling that if this does happen, ventura county will break out into conflict. even though many whites have fled, a lot have stayed and have been angry at these beaners since at least the 90's. they used to pull over anyone with nonwhite skin in agoura and oak park. even just tanned whites to be sure sometimes. the feeling is still there, its just being bottled up and waiting to be released.

Why not just call it Jefferson?