Black Dads Matter

How do we get this trending along with the Black Lives Matter Nonsense? What might actually be some good memes to convey this and disrupt their narrative and force them to talk about the giant black elephant in the room?

Remember, don’t post an actual hashtag is here so they can’t trace it. Put a space in between like this when you use it here:

# blackdadsmatter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BgRoiTWkBHU
clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/
blackchildren.org/black-fathers/
youtube.com/watch?v=PI4Mv8R0mE0
youtube.com/watch?v=FszQelEQ2KY&t=40s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shit man the message is powerful enough on its own. No memes needed

Yeah, great idea

meme photos of happy black fathers with their kids and you'll convince a lot of stupid whores that black men make good fathers

you need to find photos of neglected bastard niggers if you're doing to do something like that

Bump 10/10 idea. Better than IOTBW.

How about something like:

Let’s start a conversation:

# blackdadsmatter
# stronkcommunities

(The radical leftist black feminists always use this line, without actually having a two way conversation, just a shout fest about Whitey being bad)

This is a bad idea. All it'll do is give unearned praise to black men that will affect no real change, just like all undeserved praise. Whenever a statistic about the prevalence for black fathers to walk away from their families is posted, the retards who take this hash tag seriously will use it as a defense.

A better idea is to meme the concept of leaving your family as actually the best form of child rearing, it comes from a long line of spiritual African intellectuals, and it would be working perfectly if the white devils would only just let the black kids be black kids. No police enforcement, no schools. The Canacuck and Swedecuck being vocal proponents of the OP should be all the warning you need.

>"Le deadbeat black dads meme"
Black families used to be together until the government gave black women incentives to blow up their families. They simply make the situation unlivable for the man pushing him out, and they get government support. Most black men don't leave their families because they want to, they are forced out by black women doggishly loyal to the gov.

It all assume that black women are innocent, and do not have the power to make family life impossible.

Ok, how about if the message is super imposed over lone black children left to rummage in squalor. Or have images of Trayvon and Michael brown with the words saying:

# blackdadsmatter

>> black
>> dad
Pick one

It's a long stretch but It could work because of one simple psychological factor; people to what their peers do. That explains almost all human group behaviors, especially burgers.

youtube.com/watch?v=BgRoiTWkBHU

So if a black men see #blackdadsmatter memes it could actually affect them in real life.

WRONG

“Examining the Birth Trends, Family Structure, Economic Standing, Paternal Relationships, and Emotional Stability of Biracial Children with African American Fathers,” Tiffany Calloway

clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/

1. At the time of your child's birth were you and the father married
Caucasian: 97% NO
Asian: 85% NO
Hispanic: 95% NO
>whores

2. Did you and the father of your child eventually marry?
Caucasian: 80% NO
Asian: 92% NO
Hispanic: 99% NO
>why buy the cow if she gives the milk for free?

3. Number of children the participant has
Caucasian: 1 50%, 2-4 49%
Asian: 1 86%, 2-4 14%
Hispanic: 1 15%, 2-4 80%
>Hispanics and whites are bigger whores than Asians

4. For women with multiple children, do the children have the same father?
Caucasian: 82% NO
Asian: 75% NO
Hispanic: 81% NO
>Whores have difficulty keeping a man

5. Annual earnings
Caucasian: 15% unemployed 75% once you go black, you're a single mom

9. Does your child have a good relationship with their father?
Caucasian: 94% NO
Asian: 89% NO
Hispanic: 98% NO
>black "men" = horrible neglectful fathers, probably abusive too

The problem is black women don't want black men to be in or head a household. They have made perfectly clear that their allegiance is to the gov and gibs.

That also comes back to the women, because they are the sexual selectors. Sex does not happen if they do not allow it, so if they select bum dudes, it's partially thier fault.

bump, great idea

Ah ok, sooo...?

#blackhusbandsmatters
#blackfamilymatters

>The undebatable importance of fathers is seen when you consider that fatherlessness is the common denominator in the following outcomes:

>63% of youth suicides
>90% of all homeless and runaway children
>85% of all children with behavior issues
>80% of rapists
>71% of dropouts
>75% of drug abusers
>85% of all youths in prison

blackchildren.org/black-fathers/

>Black Dads Matter

i wold say if you want to really hit the left where it hurts take the black male voters by simply
showing what hillary said, who she followed ideal wise, "black men are super predators",
show her support from black women who want to keep up the government support system that
made their communities a shit hole matriarchy, provide facts about how majority of blacks in
prison are from single family house holds lead by these same moms compared to the success
of blacks who are from house holds where the dads lead. show how an overwhelming precent
of these same black women lead in STD's. Its oh so simple all you have to do is tell the truth
about black women and stop them from playing the victim card with factual proof along with a
nice title on top saying down with the matriarchy # blackdadsmatter .
trust me you will gain so much of a black male following.

The damage has been done and will take at least a generation to fix. It has altered black male's entire approach to courtship and relationships. Also there would have to be a re-examination of the laws, so that personal responsibility and pragmatism comes back into play for black women.

Great post

This thread is the smartest idea I've seen on Sup Forums in a long time.

bump

Any black anons out there join my discord

/AungnG

Yes... This.

Memetic warfare evolved. :)

With this meme in full force, those "chilen" won't have to. Do your part.

#blackdadsmatter

you remind of one of those
>if we can just teach niggers the free market all their problems will solved
type of civ cucks Niggersproblems are biological without whitey around to crack the whip niggers just revert back to their feral selves

Black men are actually far more individualistic than people realize. Going with the herd just for the sake of it is usually a characteristic of children and women.

You weren't supposed to type the hashtag like that

How about we add more to it like:

# blackdadsmatter
# takingbackthehome
# strongblackdadsstrongblackchildren

They're too tied into the government at this point to truly embrace free market capitalism.

im saying this because alot of other races possibly can't see outside of dating how much
black men really dislike black women and majority of it is for the simple fact that these
bitches get away with so much shit but yet get so much support with out taking an ounce of responsibility.
Make the black woman take responsibility with facts and have black men and men of other races see it, and you will gain a following among black males the likes of which you've never seen. Also put # blackdadsmatter.

I feel like a rift would have to be made between black and white feminists, because white feminists are very good and befriending black women, and poisoning their mindset. It's how all this began jn the first place.

How about this? It implies the Black Man taking back his spot as head of the house.

Or how about this:

We could start a separate meme of happily black women with happy black men and have it say:

#takingourmenback

This will put a wedge between black feminists and white feminists, because they don’t want the white whores taking their women away.

Black men don't really care about "taken our wimmenz" like white Sup Forumstards do

the rift will be created by the black women if you nudge her just a bit because shes toxic as hell. How do you do this you ask ?
simple show the bitches the difference in money
made and their net worth compared to the white woman since the beginning of feminism till now.
show how much more feminisim has benifited the white women compared to the black women.

Good point.

True

I’m not saying for the men to get mad. The point is to create a rift between Black feminists and White Feminists by implying the White Women are stealing their women. No emotion gets women more riled up than jealousy, and Black Women are really good at letting emotions rule them up.

im saying this because its obvious that the black bitches want to feel some sort of superiority to both the white woman and the black man.
show them how much effort they put into a movement that benefited white women and homosexuals more than themselves and how
they still dont make as much money as the black man.
You do this by showing the difference in money.

I think a two pronged approach is best:

Create jealousy and animosity between the Black Feminists and the White Women (and added bonus the fags), by implying the White Women have built their movement off the backs of black women and stolen her black man.

The other approach would be to imply that the black man needs to retake the head of the household from the black woman (# blackdadsmatter, # takinbackdahouse).

This will never happen. Women want full unquestioned control of their lives and home, even if it means the difference between a mansion or a mud hut.

this is a good idea although # takinbackdahouse
seems to patronizing so i would ditch it.
Honestly the best one is # blackdadsmatter along with the stats to show the bull shit black women do
and get away with.
On top of that the climate of these shitty im so strong black women movies coming out is perfect to get them riled up by doing as you said create animosity among them and white women.
they're already jealous look at their weaves.
The difference in pay will increase that jealousy.

Black women don't care of the stats show... they literally don't care if it would improve their lives 1000% if it means sharing control with someone else. They'd rather work a shit job, live in a shit house, raise shit kids, etc. as long as they are not questioned, shamed, or held accountable.

Haiti is a freemarket economy you retard

To further your point, how about showing the pay gap between the big White Actresses in Hollywood versus Black Actresses. Force the spotlight on Hollywood yet again so the fire that is consuming them now with the # metoo garbage is now expanded to a racial pay divide. He’ll, where is the stronk black female characters in StarWars? Why couldn’t Rey be black? We gotta fuck them up with their own nonsense.

DUDE yes... Imagine Star Wars has a planet of highly intelligent black race of black men and black women living traditional gender roles who help save the universe from the dark First Order whities. That would be a great story to include... Kenya West would be the leader and Queen Latifa (or better yet, Obama's wife) could be the military commander. Dude, I gotta stop writing... I'm giving away gold here.

this so much, along with black male actors and stars with different women who are not black
show them smiling and laughing along with a # takebackourmen

What's your point?

This could be the stone that destroys everything if used properly. Force Disney to double down on SJW stupid, and destroy the franchise and cost Disney Billions, causing Disney and major studios to shy away from SJW agendas for sometime. Get the black women angry about over payed white actresses, show the white actresses dating black men, and start a movement to include a Stronk Black Female in the next StarWars film and demand that she have as much screen time or pay as Rey the flat chester.

black women don't care about stats but they care about money. Anything that will show them the difference in between the amount of money they make not only compared to the black man but the white women as well will hit them where it hurts their wallets. trust me i've seen a bitch throw a temper tantrum over the fact some one was able to make more than her allowing her to afford a better weave.

Wuz Lightyear

the sheriff's a nigger!

Bump

So a plan is hatched, my ANONs.

First, we start to show rich white feminists, of the Hollywood variety, juxtaposed with poverty stricken stronk black feminists. # notallfeminismisequal

Then we amplify the initial injury by pushing images of big name WHITE actresses who earn a lot who are dating BLACK MALES. Make sure they seem happy, post their net worth. Then show a black single mother living in poverty. # takebackoutmen, # theirfeminismdidnthelpus

Now as we roll this new phase of rich white actresses with black men, we start to simultaneously push the # blackdadsmatter narrative and the # takingbackthehouse meme.

Finally, we shift their ire towards rich white feminists and actresses towards StarWars, demanding to know why there is no Stronk Black Female lead characters and start a campaign to petition Disney to add a Stronk Black Female to Episode 9.

f it works, Disney will crash the franchise with no survivors, and put a stop for the SJW content in major franchises for a time.

>uncle is black
>3 sons
>mixed
>all going to college
>most upstanding people i know

WoOoOw

>most upstanding people i know

Sorry but I don't get it. What would be the purpose of this exactly?

To force the black feminists to address the black elephant in the room that they don’t want to address: that their men leave them because they are insufferable cunts. It’s forcing them to look in the mirror, as well as black males.

Didn't that nigger only show up for like the first time in two years when the cameras started rolling?

Congrats to them. But you know statistically they are the exception. The modern black culture is too toxic an environment for most of them to become fully functional members of society.

Probably. Some black “dads” are just genuine capitalists.

Use that scene from Fresh Prince of Bellaire when his dad shows up then fucking abandons him again.

youtube.com/watch?v=PI4Mv8R0mE0

Remember.. White privilege is just the privilege of having a father in your life

>Half-white son teaches his father trigonometry

Yes getting into college and scholarships is easy if you are black and score 900 on your SATs

Hehe this is already going on, advantage of cracking existing faultlines wider. Deconstructing intersectionsl politics is fun

Blacks are much better off when they embrace white culture instead of resenting it. Look at these happy dorks. Shit is cute.

The income disparity vs white women is insane because white women have like 250k in savings and assets on average by the age of 30 because they divorce-raped at least one white male and before that daddy paid for everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=FszQelEQ2KY&t=40s

>88 in ID
What did kek mean by this?
Duds, you’re like literally whitesplaining right now. Don’t try to fit a round peg in a square hole ok. They are just doing what they are designed to do. Africans are a matriarchal society where the big mommas are the head of the house and the homies are out dere chimpin and gettin they’s. Forcing negroes to go against their fundamental nature is cruel, and against God in my opinion. We need to create black spaces where they can just ‘you do you’ it mang. For example a 25 year to life prison sentence may be right for Iceland, it just doesn’t make sense in south Chicago. These people have short memories and are completely unfazed by the type of brutal senseless violence
that would have you laying on a psychiatrist’s couch for years.

for blacks every single white is racist

Haiti is a shithole

only way to fix the negro is to reform lbj's great society

How about we agree to get rid of the feminism shit and (((them))) first. Then deal with each other afterwards.
leaf

Feminism is the Great degenerate beast that spawned many other degenerate beasts (queers, trans, etc) that have left a blood bath in its wake of all colors. I agree that this is the monster that should be priority in getting rid of.

What is is that motivates a basement dweller like yourself to memeflag-larp as a fucking deebly goncerned fucking nigger? Can’t you find something better to do?

i am a negro, and I've seen small amounts of black patriarchy in white communities, shits fucking great, but I prefer to be among my own instead of forcing my way into a white community to get what i want(im also on worldstar as i type this).
i don't like how my community is ran in a tribe like fashion that supports a bitch who likes to eat among faggots,trans, and promote a lifestyle of disgusting habits without her taking responsibility for her actions and feminisim has caused this along with (((them))). In general alot of black males much like myself hate feminisim with a passion and we want it gone.

Bump

Bump

So long as it has government backing it will be virtually impossible to defeat. We need to promote males taking voting more seriously, even in obscure elections.