AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

IT'S HAPPENING, NEHLEN RETWEETED DAVID DUKE!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pnehlen/status/953373929191759873
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shouldn't he wait until after he is elected to do this ?

Talking about the Jews is more acceptable to the mainstream than approval of David Duke, so yeah probably not a good idea.

David Duke is a cianigger who has defrauded thousands of dollars from the organizations he ran. He also plagiarized Dr. Pierces work and pissed him off enough to publicly ask him to stop.

Fucking hell

Richard Spencer wrote an article kindly suggesting to Nehlen to not do explicit stuff which may hurt his chances. Seems he didn't listen.

Where are this guy's advisors? Retweeting the "ex-KKK Grand Dragon" isn't going to go down well.

Neheln and duke are still on twitter, but I get perms banned for telling a pozzed homosexual trump supporter to get in the oven

He seems to be going the Nick Fuentes route.

He's blowing it. Wont win now.

is this guy trying to lose?

If Ryan doesn't retire he'll probably win again. There's almost no turnover in the House. Still worth supporting Nehlen though, can't wait for the neocohens to drop their yarmulkes over this

I think supporting a guy like Nehlen doesn't look good for our movement. The man goes out of his way to brush shoulders with controlled opposition it's almost cringe inducing. I think distancing yourself from the likes of Duke and Spencer will only elevate your status in this game. I know Nehlen browses Sup Forums so I hope he reads this, pls pls pls stop associating yourself with nazi fucks, not only does it make yourself look bad but it makes the alt right look unhinged.

and pls no more anti jew shit dude, like I said it's cringe.

always remember Nehlen, we are stronger as one unit. A united AMERICA is a strong AMERICA.

Praise kek

MAGA!

Why Paul..

Nehlen's a martyr.
He's giving it his all WHILE going full sperg to normalize. And get normies thinking.

He's paving the way for future candidates.

The internet and social media in general can skew our perspective of things so I say what i say guardedly but it does seem as though more and more everyday burgers are growing restless with the Jewish influences that have taken hold of the United States and its institutions. Any burgers like to chime in here and tell me if they are noticing a shift in the mainstream?

something...
something...
muh overton window...

Holy shit, get the fuck out of here. I'm 90% positive this post is being sarcastic
>reddit spacing
>pls no more anti jew shit dude
>A united AMERICA is a strong AMERICA.

You are being sarcastic...right?

I agree with this I-m tired of people saying the Hezbollah is a terrorist organization. They are an IDENTITARIAN ORGANIZATION with a MILITARY ARM.

Kek. He's done.

Real question is, was he always red pilled or did get redpilled by groyper accounts on twitter ?

Absolutely there has been a shift in the mainstream, and it's still ongoing.

Tucker Carlson has been on-air recently saying things like "America isn't just an ideology...it's a people" and essentially arguing that Trump was correct in labeling Haiti a shithole. Both of these points seem completely obvious and non-controversial to most people on Sup Forums, but 2 or 3 years ago it would've been unthinkable for a mainstream media figure to openly advocate for ideas with a logical conclusion is essentially white nationalism.

You can catch a glimpse of the broader right-leaning public at a place like The_Donald. Compared to just a year ago when Trump took office, I've noticed a huge uptick in highly upvoted comments that are essentially white nationalist, and even ones that relate to the JQ (the JQ comments are often deleted by mods, but their increasing prevalence is an indication of something profound occurring).

In my personal life, conversations I've had about politics in the last year or so have been of a completely different nature than they once were. Even left-leaning people have been forced to change their opening negotiating position on an issue like immigration to what was essentially the centrist view a few years ago.

The last 2 years have shown me just how value there is in constantly battering the overton window. In every case, there is negative press coverage for a week or so, but when the dust settles, the tone of the tone of the conversation has completely changed. I've started realizing just how valuable the chaos and media circus are that result, for example, after Trump makes a controversial comment. Instances of chaos force the mainstream media/politicians to scramble in response, which causes many people to be jolted into a moment of consciousness; suddenly, people watch closely; they begin questioning what they had previously taken for granted.

Paul Nehlen is valuable even if he gets slaughtered.

>HIS POWER LEVEL IS UNSURPASSED
>FULL BLOWN KKK SYMPATHIZER
How?

typos galore, but don't let them detract from the message. I'm confident that I'm seeing a change, and not just on the internet/social media.

He will never win and he decided that weeks ago. Faggots.

>>

>praise kek
>MAGA!
Satire. I use those phrases when LARPing as a Kekistani/Trump cultist

no goyim, I-
MAGA

OMG, Nehlen really is ourguy

all the actual syrian and lebanese christians left decades ago and hate mudshits with a fiery passion for the ruin they brought to their formally great lands, hezbollah just holds some illiterate peasants hostage to make propaganda videos of them thanking le based shia warriors for wiping dust off of prop virgin mary statues

Paul is a normie that's trying too hard to be "edgy"

fuents always struck me as a phony

Pierce never called out Duke. Pierce was clearly a greater intellectual than Duke, operating on the genius level (although Duke obviously is highly intelligent). Doesn't mean Dukes a "CIA" guy.

>unite with the invaders

what a cuck

We need more Blitzkrieg Candidates like this

I'm inclined to agree with .

You may think Duke is ineffective, but I've never really seen the argument that Duke is controlled opposition. One of the goals of controlled opposition is to subvert a movement by rising to prominence and then intentionally give ineffective arguments on its behalf. If that was the goal, then why would Duke want to parrot the ideas of Dr. Pierce (who you are implying was an effective advocate)? Wouldn't Duke want to parrot a watered-down, ineffective version of white nationalism instead?

>retweeting david duke
He does not give a fuck anymore so he must know it's over.
He does not know the way.

Yes. Screenshot this. He's a plant trying to split GOP votes. The Democrat cock sucker will win.

democracts and republicunt are the same shit at this point, it's worth the risk

He never had a chance, the best thing that could happen is CNN spergs out and broadcasts the ideas into everyone's living room. People just have to be curious what it was that Paul retweeted, and down the rabbithole they go. It's not about winning the election, it's about winning white America.

Yeah basically this. The moment the media starts attacking Nehlen for addressing the JQ, many normies will start to wonder to themselves, "What is the JQ? "

Normies might start to wonder why this clean-cut guy, who had a proven track record as a successful businessman, felt this issue was so important that he needed to address it, even if doing so potentially jeopardize his politically career. Normies might start to wonder why the mainstream media (who most normies, particularly right-leaning ones but excluding the so-called "resistance" types, already hate) loses its shit over this issue in an unprecedented way.

This guy gets it

This guy doesn't.

See The worst that happens is that Paul Ryan beats Nehlen in the primary, and then Paul Ryan almost certainly wins the general election. We end up in the same situation as we are in now.

He was never going to win. His purpose is to legitimize his views.
>Richard Spencer suggests muh optics
Yeah well he's a cock commander

Retard Nehlen. He would have won if he had marketed himself as a MAGAPEDE Paul Ryan replacement.

Thanks for the info Moishe

nice flag ouassim, why don't you go home?

The absolute madman! His power level though...Will normies still vote for him?

>wins one seat
>a single vote
>the moment he ever actually exercises his power he'll get demonized exactly the way he is now and he's a lame duck that does nothing
>if he never does, he might as well be a neocon

No thanks, at least now he uses the election platform to talk about the jq

All it takes is one guy to not give a fuck and then the dominos will start to fall. More and more alt media personalities arise and their fans propagate. Soon they can no longer use doxxing, and Nazi and racist lose their meaning. Then ordinary people start to think about the JQ...

Dr Pierce is my fuhrer, however I don't think you're right. David Duke was never mentioned in any of his radio broadcasts at least. (just ctrl+f'd the transcripts)

Even if they don't, at least he is starting the process of normalizing it.

how so?

inst he running against Ryan in the republican primary?

>The last 2 years have shown me just how value there is in constantly battering the overton window. In every case, there is negative press coverage for a week or so, but when the dust settles, the tone of the tone of the conversation has completely changed. I've started realizing just how valuable the chaos and media circus are that result, for example, after Trump makes a controversial comment. Instances of chaos force the mainstream media/politicians to scramble in response, which causes many people to be jolted into a moment of consciousness; suddenly, people watch closely; they begin questioning what they had previously taken for granted.
This explains very well what Trump did with the "alt left". Propagandists like Chris Cuomo compared them to American soldiers storming Normandy beach, and eventually they all had to accept that antifa was shit.
MSNBC even got their token (((Republican))) Joe Scarborough to call them out

free advertising. Might be a good idea. There's a very good chance jews (and their media) will pretend like he doesn't exist, much like they did Ron Paul. Suspicious that they didn't treat Trump that way...

No one is this stupid, no one political career an hero's like this. This guy is a controlled opposition, CIA glow in the dark nigger.

(checked)
I'm excited for the damage control and finger pointing in the explanation.

Honest to God, yes!
I see it everywhere, I was working with a guy for a few weeks. Dude seemed liked a total normie, but no soyboy.
Anyways some beautiful jew lady walks by. We both agree that she's very Jewy looking.
"What do you think of the Jews user?"

You know it. Normalization.

I'm busting out these days, too. The race conversation is getting very easy to tackle if you choose your words properly. That however, is imperative.

Better to be anti-Jew than mass murdered by Muslims that came as "refugees" and decided to stay as invaders

>His purpose is to legitimize his views.
By acting like a retard and getting blacklisted by everyone at least one-tenth respectable, and remaining forever unknown to the masses? Yeah, he's doing a great job lmfao

David Duke was a Representative in my state. I listen to his radio show, He is a Dr.Chad that spends his life battling the ZOG.

people psyop'd him into being the alt-right candidate on twitter, he can't tell the difference between shills making him more extreme versus supporters.

No, he is the one doing the psyop. He is opposition.

haha, le epic based kek man retweeted the CIA plant!!!! here we gooo!!!

the jews tarnished Duke hard. i don't see any reason to relate.

>Cringe

Get the fuck off my board and kill yourself, you fucking nigger.

Godspeed Nehlen shine bright.

This, even the fabricated Shit hole fiasco has just lead to more people openly calling African and black countries shit holes rather than virtue signal

>"What do you think of the Jews user?"
Well what did he say user?

oh cool, so he just wants to hand the election to Paul Ryan? There's dropping red pills and than there's going full retard

>He was never going to win. His purpose is to legitimize his views.
by retweeting David Duke? Mission successful

twitter.com/pnehlen/status/953373929191759873

link

Controlled opposition confirmed. This is who you throw an election my dude.

Nehlen isn't constantly picking fights with people on our side though

>Controlled opposition confirmed. This is who you throw an election my dude.

Is Mitt Romney gonna go 2-for-2 in election throws when Orrin Hatch steps down?

Guys we're supposed to be having our people bully their way into these seats. What the hell is (not) happening?

Pretty sure they're going to call him a hitler regardless of Duke but thanks for (((your))) concern

The shills are out in force.

Anyone who attacks Nehlen is a shill. Period. You cannot get anymore /ourguy/ than him.

>if you fight your enemies, they win
christ, you kraut really are gelded sissies. take tour white flag and wave it somewhere else, pussy.

>RETWEETED DAVID DUKE
That's DR. David DUKE.

DOCTOR......

They didn't treat Trump that way because it was impossible, he was already a household name. By the time they realized he wasn't running as a publicity stunt, it was too late.

What a fucking retard. He was doing so well presenting white nationalism on its own merits with new talking points, and now he goes and blows it by associating with fucking David Duke. It's almost as if he's trying to lose.

>paul nehlen is in a thread with you right now

Ayy

>David Duke is correct, so it's political suicide to agree with him.

The state of hypocrisy in today's society.

Duke is mentally ill. It is one thing to have swallowed the 'red pill' but that faggot literally spends every waking hour obsessing over the Jews. I mean the first thing that enters Duke's mind when he wakes in the morning is the same thing thing as the last as he falls asleep... DA JOOOOOS!!!!

He lost the moment he started talking about the culture of critique and started using echoes. Get real. He won't win and even if he does he won't actually go anywhere in government, which incidentally is what happened to David Duke when he ended up in the Louisiana state senate. kek

They support Hezbollah because Israel has repeatedly bombed them both trying to start civil wars.

Baste

> spencer
> not do explicit stuff
Hail victory, amirite fellow goys?

>literally spends every waking hour obsessing over the Jews. I mean the first thing that enters Duke's mind when he wakes in the morning is the same thing thing as the last as he falls asleep... DA JOOOOOS
Sounds like someone I can relate to.

Accept the Jews as your begign benifactors user. They are kind and considerate masters....

nehlen and duke are plants

calling it now

100% /ourguy/

Paul Nehlen if you're there I want to tell you that you're a good boy

There should in fact be more discussion about jews

>ex-KKK
>ex
well, he's a good goy now, what's the problem

David Duke is a government operative.

No fear, that is what scares the Jew most.

Culture of Critique sounds pretty intredasting, should I give it a go?

>>literally spends every waking hour obsessing over the Jews. I mean the first thing that enters Duke's mind when he wakes in the morning is the same thing thing as the last as he falls asleep... DA JOOOOOS

yes, he's awesome

>nehlen and duke are plants

keep them away from firestein

controlled opposition so obvious