Pol is what happens when you get a bunch of frustrated edgy teens on the internet, who...

Pol is what happens when you get a bunch of frustrated edgy teens on the internet, who, instead of choosing to attack individual movements and arguments, stereotype all people who don't agree with them as one thing and then addressing that ridiculous strawman instead.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4pQSER7BE_M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cuck

Not an argument

Nice sratwman faggot. Go back to canada

We debate all arguments here. What’s yours?

>who, instead of choosing to attack individual movements and arguments, stereotype all people who don't agree with them as one thing and then addressing that ridiculous strawman instead.
Huh, I wonder who else is doing that right now...

>Pol is what happens when you get a bunch of frustrated edgy teens on the internet, who, instead of choosing to attack individual movements and arguments, stereotype all people who don't agree with them as one thing and then addressing that ridiculous strawman instead.
>a bunch of frustrated edgy teens on the internet
>who, instead of choosing to attack individual movements and arguments, stereotype all people who don't agree with them as one thing
There's a deep irony here.

I declare this thread to now be a nigger hate thread

suck a dick and have a sage, shill

Nice blog post, Nancy

It's funny that you hypocritically do the same thing that you accused Sup Forums of doing.

And?

pol is pretty worrying.
There's a shit ton of conspiracy theories, with even more pseudo science to back it up.
The really worrying part is the amount of people that believe all the shit that's spewed from this board.

If you really think this board is fully of edgy teenagers you've got another thing coming.
Lurk moar.

god bless the edgy teenagers that visit Sup Forums

>attacks Sup Forums for using strawman tactics
>engages in strawman tactics to attack Sup Forums
What did he mean by this?

Pic not related.

Here's a conspiracy theory: niggers are violent apes that should be removed from white countries.

The only thing more lurking would do is add "unstable, delusional, paranoid, etc." onto the edgy teenager tagline

What does this thread have to do with the rules of posting on Sup Forums?

Obvious /thread you dumb faggots

wtf is an individual movement

sage

saved me the trouble of pointing this out
thanks anons
>pol is pretty worrying.
>The really worrying part
I bet you worry a lot, you timid fucking rabbit

Dave Mustaine handled that like a pro

Are you stereotyping us instead of evaluating our individual arguments?

>Pol is what happens when you get a bunch of frustrated edgy teens on the internet, who, instead of choosing to attack individual movements and arguments, stereotype all people who don't agree with them as one thing and then addressing that ridiculous strawman instead.
It's actually pretty effective

Maybe because society is shit and people are stupid that they allow this to happen

And that's what I'm talking about.
Do you know that humans everywhere are violent, not just black people?
But hey, you're dumb enough to be a nazi, so I'll just suggest you follow your leader

You're stereotyping yourself, dumbass

Me
Woman
Married
Mother
Postgrad STEM education

How do you like that?

NO BOOBS

She dindu nuffin

Lurk moar and learn

nobody's listening to you.

Well yeah, people were scared that ISIS was radicalizing people online, and here we have a bunch of radical, genocidal people collected on this board.
I'd be worried that my hands would start to hurt after punching too many nazis

WOAH, RATIOS, HOW DO THEY WORK???

BACK TO MIDDLE SCHOOL WITH YOU, FAGGOT

Your post would have had 5 times the value if you noted that I missed a quint by 1

that's how worthless your argument is

Context?

>personal fav right here
It shows that (((they))) know

You say that, but outside of stereotyping a specific group of people on a Mongolian frog trading forum and then criticizing that stereotype, you've made no argument.

Face facts, you just don't understand Sup Forums or it's community yet, and you probably never will.

>Pol

Not from these parts eh?

check out literally any thread on this board and tell me I'm wrong.
Trump threads are delusional, racial conspiracy and antisemitic threads are paranoid

>raping a crocodile

Filename nigger.

Another Boer (white south african) or maybe a Zimbabwean whitey getting burned alive.
>pic related

Dey wuz good boys!

Yes. And?

He said, while building a strawman.

Fuck off

Sage and hide.

4 college degees in household
lots of grandchildren
ur stereotype of Sup Forums = AHAHAHA!

Hang out for awhile...you might enjoy your stay

sage

>t. somebody who's never lived around niggers

I don't care if this makes me racist, but it's really hard to individualize niggers when you can say with 90% certainly they'll act a certain way in any given situation.

>nogs WILL ALWAYS be loud
>nogs WILL ALWAYS hit on a cute white girl even if she's clearly disinterested
>nogs WILL ALWAYS steal an unattended/unlocked bicycle
>nogs WILL ALWAYS always whine about how whitey is oppressing them even though everything bad about their lives can be backtracked to niggers being niggers
>nogs WILL ALWAYS vote Democrat/for gibs
>nigs NEVER EVER tip
>nigs NEVER EVER say "thanks"

I didn't use to think this way until I started living around niggers. Eventually it becomes pretty clear that their "wypipo oppress us" narrative is pure bullshit.

It wouldn't be a proper nigger hate thread without some good news.

Here's a post-toll coalburner

A natural reaction in the face of SJW/outrage culture. I don't blame the people here one bit for their behaviour. If the left is going to play collectivist games, then the right will just as easily. How long did they expect others to lie down and do nothing while their ideas and culture were attacked?

FBI crime stats and every "urban democrat" riddled city and every African majority country being a shithole = conspiracy, goy

Don't be mean. You're better coincidentally raped by a nig---I mean urban democrat than be mean

dah ebil huwite mayn

Dey wuz gon get a degree! Dey go to church every Sunday! Dey good bois!

/pol is what happens when white people talk and they all have the same name

> Be OP
> only know Sup Forums from buzzfeed and similarly sad excuses of "journalism"
Lurk more. Respond once you got at least somewhat of an understanding regarding this place.

DEY WAS GOLD IN DEY HEADS NIGGUH

NEVA FOGET WE WUZ KANGZ BUT DEN WHITEY STOLE IT FROM US NIGGUH

The other day I was talking to the manager at a GameStop and he asked me out, then asked if I was ever with black guys. Ew how embarrassing for an actual mudshaark

Flame on niggy

K E K

It's gonna result in dead Jews

He survived. There is proof. Old age got him :)

>Casting for the new Johnny Torch

Weird that 5 whites and 7 blacks couldn't agree to sentence a murderer to life in prison. He only spent the last 5 years of his life in and our of prison, and is a suspect in another murder case.

I hope some white people learned something from this.

> Do you know that humans everywhere are violent, not just black people?
Do you know that you can define subsets of people according to specific properties (geographic location, apparent 'race', religion, ideological values, sex, cultural circle, etc.) and deduce the statistical probability of persons being part of such sets to indulge in violent crime? Because i can guarantee you, if you took the "set of white people", and the "set of black people", the statistical prevalence of violent crime would be significantly lower for members of the first set than it would for those of the second one.

You can go a step further and use the information gained by observing a set of humans to make heuristic decisions in matters regarding members of such sets, too - which is important in those situations in which you cannot view people at an individual level (for example due to a lack of information, or impracticability). Amazing, isn't it? You can for example know that ISIS Members are significantly more likely to harm non-believers than most other people are, so if you manage to identify an ISIS member, you can use that information and chose to avoid said member. Or you can ignore it (not every ISIS member must necessarily partake in physical violence) and hope to be faced with one of the "good" ones.

You can take a look at African cultures, and estimate the average potential for physical violence and incompatibility with cultural values in your country. Then you can decide : Is it worth taking in a huge amount of people showing significant chances of fucking over your fellow citizens, just because there are some (or maybe even most) of them who are not dangerous?

Of course the usefulness of such heuristics depends on the properties used to define the subsets.

Naw, you just need to hang out moar...need bigger oars for deeper waters...welcome to Sup Forums

>statement is an example of the thing stated

Liberals always project.

like "bigots", "racists", "sexists" etc.? sound familiar? the left is guilty of your charge

Dude weed. Pol is not 1 group or type of people and is satire by nature.

Step 1. Kys
Step 2. Repeat step 1

pretty sure that's south america

see also: everyone I disagree with is a paedophile who murders children. No evidence required.

fuck off kike in all fields

>accuse others of strawmanning people
>in the same sentence proceed to strawman them all before they can respond

This thread needs some seasoning. Let's start with sage.

Then fuck off you cockroach.

Every shill thread it's the same, calling everyone a a edgy kid and saying that the statistics are fake even though they can never disproof them.

>There's a shit ton of conspiracy theories,
Being skeptical of the status quo isn't the same as being a conspiracy theorist.

>with even more pseudo science to back it up.
Feel free to refute that "pseudo science" at anytime.
>Inb4 Gender, Race, IQ, etc are all social constructs.

>The really worrying part is the amount of people that believe all the shit that's spewed from this board.
The sad part is that I have learned many life lessons from this board and the advice that I have found on here has helped me overcome many obstacles.

He's a pedo in a Brazilian prison

one post by this id

>Face facts, you just don't understand Sup Forums or it's community yet, and you probably never will.
He will, eventually, you're here forever. Give him some time, in a couple of months he will be shilling for Hitler.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4pQSER7BE_M

You dont have the balls to confront a nazi. Go back to where ever the fuck you came from boomer, or I'll find your address, and personally cut your head off on livestream.

>a bunch of frustrated edgy teens on the internet, who, instead of choosing to attack individual movements and arguments, stereotype all people who don't agree with them as one thing and then addressing that ridiculous strawman instead.
So like Antifa?

No bitch, Antifa don't even have any idea what they are doing its a field trip to them. thats why there professors hold their hands the entire protest and brandish weapons.

I hope you are joking nigger, because right now you look like a cucked moron who wants to attack the only sane people left in the world.

go back to leftpol

She probably got treated like a victim and not a perpetrator which is real batshit.

>Teens

Nigra, we've been shutting down pools since before you tried to leak down your mama's thigh.