Why can't conservatives manage an economy?

Why can't conservatives manage an economy?

>delusions
Typical drumpftard.

Bill Clinton didn't even do anything. He came into office at a good time. That's really it.

Also why'd you crop out the economy under Reagan and Bush Sr.?

>Ukraine
Typical Russian shithole border country

nice Golden One reference, sir

Fag. Also, libshits are trying to crash the stock market.

the median household income came crashing down like a pair of skyscrapers

>ukraine
are you that faggot who keeps posting "THIS IS THE END OF XRUMPH" threads?

Are we thinking of the same President William Jefferson Clinton? The guy with the puppy-kicking, Free Trading, baby-eating, Right-Wing globalist bonanza of an economic policy that he enacted with the help of Newt “Satan’s towel boy” Gingrich? His housing policy was the only progressive thing about him.

because horse and sparrow economics never work out

/thread
IS THAT A UKRAINE POSTER I SEE?
say hi to Soros for us faggot

Because liberals keep blaming corrections on lack of liberalism and conservatives don't have the balls to tell them to fuck off and fight to the death to defend a free market.

First we have to assume the chart is unbiased and accurate.

You fucknuckle did not attend a single universitiy level course concerning finance, did you?

Clinton singlehandedly moved the dem party fairly to the right (within American liberalism that is, where both the dems and repubs are liberals). His policies were conservative from a traditional democrat perspective.

He also had a very conservative legislature his entire term. He cut capital gains. Imagine a Democrat today advocating for cutting capital gains taxation? lol

Liberals crediting Obama with the global financial crisis is one of my favorite things.

Too busy draining the peoples wealth. Its a cycle make the nation wealthy them drain yhe wealth and make yhe elite richer. Anyone who believes in part political nonsense is naive at best and a stooge at worst.

What about the based right wing retards through half of Bush's term?
Besides I thought liberals were saying that economic impact was delayed again because Trump's economy was doing okay and they wanted to credit Obama for it

Obamaleafe is visting London I see