Russia drinks 80% less alcohol than 5 years ago, smokes less, is more fit

They are preparing their population for war. In 2030 armies of Slav Chads will overrun what is left of Europe.

>We have managed to reduce the consumption of alcoholic beverages per capita by 80 percent [in 5 years],” the Kommersant business daily cited Health Minister Veronika Skvortsova as saying Tuesday.
>Official statistics show average alcohol consumption in Russia plummeting by a third between 2009 and 2016. Consumer rights watchdog Rospotrebnadzor credits new minimum price laws, advertising bans and sales restrictions for the drop.
>Some 40 percent more Russians have become involved in sports over the same period, Skvortsova was cited as saying at a business lunch ahead of the annual Gaidar Forum.
>Smoking has also gone down in Russia over the past five years, with 22 percent fewer adults taking part in the habit and a threefold decrease in smoking among minors, she added.
>“Looking back at the past 5-7 years, we managed to partially overcome bad habits like smoking thanks to a progressive law against tobacco smoking,” Russia’s chief health official said.

themoscowtimes.com/news/russian-alcohol-consumption-falls-80percent-in-5-years-says-minister-60196

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A1PAO3jgmXY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ready_for_Labour_and_Defence_of_the_USSR
newsweek.com/millions-educated-russians-flee-putin-russia-567930
swissinfo.ch/eng/currency-exchangeadd-the-underlinemoney-from-russia-boosts-switzerland-s-wealth/41315028
eurasiareview.com/20122017-immigrant-workers-now-form-10-percent-of-russias-population-oped/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks like Putin is trying to pull a Hitler (in a good way)

No you docile cunt, Russia has a serious demographic issue on the horizon due to many males dying of alcohol,drugs and aids to young above replacement levels. Putins reinstalling a decent culture to turn the tide and prevent future issues.

Hardbass thread? Hardbass thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=A1PAO3jgmXY

>says minister

lel

>due to many males dying of alcohol,drugs and aids
And due to 1400 betrayed children

There's also thing called GTO ("gotov k trudu I oborone"). If you're /fit/ af or good at running and shooting, you may receive some extra gibs.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ready_for_Labour_and_Defence_of_the_USSR

And there's also thing called "Junarmy". It's literally Putinjugend - same idea of "patriotic lessions" for teens, basic combat training, unity, motherland and other crap. Pic related

That's pretty cool. Do you have any article with details on what they do or how they recruit?

What do you think of this program? On paper it seems like an excellent state investment in Russian people.

Unarmy is nonsense. They just drain money.
TRP is a cool thing. I myself want to pass. I also train in a military-patriotic club. Here you can get a course of a young soldier without propaganda. Is free.

Юнapмия нe Пyтинюгeнд. Ecли чecтнo, тo хyитa. Hичeмy тoлкoвoмy шкoлoтy нe yчaт. Лyчшe бы вoccтaнoвили ДOCAAФЫ, yжe нeгдe пocтpeлять нopмaльнo или c пapaшютoм пoпpыгaть. Taк бы я шкoлoтy тaм бecплaтнo пooбyчaл c дpoнaми oбpaщaтьcя плюc aзaм caмooбopoны

This.
Putin is doing good overall, but the situation was so bad that it's a bit misleading to read big statistics like this. Russia is going form shithole to semi-liveable nation.

they're just making somogon instead

Because they're all doing heroin and getting HIV lmao

B
S

Russians are so poor that luxurious things such as smoking drinking and eating are no longer possible.

Russia is to the West what Greece was to Persia.

Idi na khui, byat. Talk English.

Luxurious things like sharting yourself as your scooter tips over in the candy aisle

been hearing about russia's demographics "issues" for 20 years now, meanwhile it's only the butthurt belt that somehow loses it's cuckhole-type toilet cleaners en masse, hmmm

They also make more babies than a decade earlier and mortalities are on the fall all over the board.

Meanwhile, in Greece...

NOOOOO

Less dead Russians :(

okay tyrone

you do know per capita the u.s has more aids right ?

Ignorant bigot! We do krokodil, not heroin.

it WAS an issue 20 years ago, but then again, in the 90s demographics was just one of Russia's many issues

not so much nowadays

This is only the percentage of people in Russia who are newborn muslims during this timespan.

I knew this will eventually work.

Russia sxck big xock. Im done.

Putin will strike first !
>screencap this

пpивeт пoляк, шпpoты ecть?

If it did, it was westernised like Poland.

бeз шпpoт, и я нe cлишкoм хopoшo гoвopю пo-pyccки

ITT mutts are telling how good it is to live in Russia

>We have managed to reduce the consumption of alcoholic beverages per capita by 80 percent [in 5 years],” the Kommersant business daily cited Health Minister Veronika Skvortsova as saying Tuesday.

This doesn't seem credible. That's really quick.

Well, may be some part of Russia

>meanwhile it's only the butthurt belt that somehow loses it's cuckhole-type toilet cleaners en masse

That’s because they have freedom of movement within the EU.
If the Russians could move to western Europe freely millions of them would have moved here.

>russkie calling others mutt

>meme flag talking about nations

>Official statistics show average alcohol consumption in Russia plummeting by a third between 2009 and 2016. Consumer rights watchdog Rospotrebnadzor credits new minimum price laws, advertising bans and sales restrictions for the drop.

Yeah right. Those motherfuckers are just making that shit themselves. It's so easy even a nigger can do it. All you need is some 5 gallon buckets, some airlocks, some bread yeast, some sugar, some raisins, an enameled 5 gallon hot water canning pot, a few feet of copper tube you can get from anywhere, and another bucket for the jacket which cools off the copper pipe. Boom. Half-gallons of 80% booze for about $1.50. You can even use food stamps for the ingredients, lel.

Alcohol is getting a bit pricey for local bydlo, so they start drinking this. Which is not considered as an alcohol product.

>Unarmy is nonsense. They just drain money
how?

Native Brits in general are quite neutral to Russians, that particular Union Jack is a toilet cleaner with a high probability.

But in general it's true. I'd move to the UK, your country is a fat shithole.

sosi hui, bidlo

Yeah some fraction of Russia definitely does that

crocodile is a hell of drug

кaкиe шпpoты y пoлякa, пoeхaвший?

we mustn't let russia retake her past strength.

Send in the Poles.

I'm a vodka-nigger and I'm pretty happy with that. It'd rather suggest krokodil for self hating liberal Russians.

>...your country is a fat shithole.

A RUSSIAN calling SWITZERLAND a “fat shithole”.
Wow, i thought i had seen it all on this board.

The American foreign politics towards Russia in a nutshell.

you are forgueting muslims moving outside of the muslims republics

central asia inmigrants
Intermarriage
and ethnic russians fleeing russia

>many males dying of alcohol,drugs and aids
good, bums should be dead

a вoт пиндoccкий aнaлoг бoяpышникa

newsweek.com/millions-educated-russians-flee-putin-russia-567930

K, good thing, Russia will become a fascist state as soon as Putin dies and his cocksucking minions will be using rope as a necktie.

Bad thing, you guys will be on the wrong side of the border.

Кcaнaкc co cпpaйтoм вcё жe пoвышe в иepapхии нaпиткoв чeм бoяpa.

A fat shithole in my terms is an irrelevant countryside village of bumpkins with the loads of Russian money.

swissinfo.ch/eng/currency-exchangeadd-the-underlinemoney-from-russia-boosts-switzerland-s-wealth/41315028

Now fuck off and go back to work, I want my money safe.

>80% less

PROOFS

Why don't you just make it yourself, it only takes a couple hours to get started, and if you use my recipe of a cup of yeast/2.5 gallons of water/4lbs sugar/7oz pureed raisins, you can produce a half gallon every 12 hours if you want to for $2.

>mobileposter

moscow is full of muslims
almost 2 million and growing

>muslims are violent

good thing i learned rusky, lel,.. izzzaannnaguuuiiii bylat

>implying someone can pull a hitler in a bad way

Do you think there are business opportunities in Russia for bootleg moonshine? What are potential penalties? Life in Russian prison?

He's a self hating liberal or a schoolkid. They take some extreme cases, for example very poor people, and tell others that that's a regular life in Russia or so.

What if Putin dies before that?

>Implying the bydlo means regular citizen in Russia
>Calling me a self hating person

voliš ruse ?

previše televizije gledaš nisu rusi tak dobri kako se prikazuju

uostalom bliži su sa susjedima neka tako i ostane

Alcohol in Russia is affordable. Only some extreme drunkards end up with those pharmaceutical beverages.

Some people do that but they don't earn a lot of money, it's not worth it. I guess that little bribes settle their problems with the law if any.

read this
10% of russians population is inmigrant

i wonder where they came from and what's their faith
eurasiareview.com/20122017-immigrant-workers-now-form-10-percent-of-russias-population-oped/

ZA DOM SPREMNI

lmao. I hope we will be able to soon move past that. Most the Russian's I've met here in the US are good people that are proud of where they come from. Unfortunately, I don't think Leftists, RINOs, or the Dems will allow that to happen.

>They are preparing their population for war. In 2030 armies of Slav Chads will overrun what is left of Europe.

Good. Can I join.

Who gives a fuck, Russia is still a shithole.

It's not a secret at all, they're from the former Soviet republics. They live here in the hellish conditions, work illegally, in general in the big cities.

Their presence is somewhat annoying and they cause minor problems but they don't influence the actual politics. It's a little chance that for example a Muslim will be the next mayor of Moscow.

you arrogant little shit is why our country is turning to shit. fuckin millenial. been living in russia for years now and life is much better there. many reasons. go back to your private school and watch cartoons kiddo.

Impossible, Russia is collapsing since 2008, if we are to believe butthurt belt experts.

>No influence

As I understand it keeps going from the Cold War. I mean that after the collapse of the USSR even before the Crimea thing Russia still was considered hostile because of the nukes, a possible influence on Europe, etc. Furthermore, it seems that CIA, NSA etc are in charge of that qurestion, not the politicians.

>Trusting Russian statistics.
>About Russia.
.... Come on mate.

I'm suspicious of any statics coming out of shit holes like China and Russia.

Look at the picture and dont ask questions, goyim.

The Imperium is rising. Unification wars soon.

He takes his money and keeps his dogs in their kennels. If it's an influence than OK, we are a Muslim state.

Putin's the only thing that can save Europe now

>Russia is collapsing!
>statistics show it isn't
>Russians are faking statistics!
lol

>literally takes tribute from russian authorities
>has no influence

Ok :^) , do you trust the IMF?

Behead those who insult Russia

SEVERELY underrated post

Fuck off émigre subhuman

sorry we don't speak tacos muchachos

(((((((
)))))))
found the fucking jew

Current government insults Russia, when is the execution day?

Like what? Tells Trump to don't come to London because Muslims and leftists will protest?

Why do you bring that liberal shit here? Porasha is not enough for you?

Soon, hopefully.

don't take the bait bratishka