>white

He's Jewish

>human

>white

Where the fuck do you see a white man?

>The 56% memes are real.

>little white boys are ripping their dicks off for "muh v*gina"

youtube.com/watch?v=3cdk2Fs2CP0

try to search for any opposition to this kike show on the internet. the few comments against this trash are always followed by a long list of shill replies calling the poster a bigot or ignorant retard or whatever else ______ buzzword.
i did find however
> “Jennings is our pseudonym, to sort of make life easier. We try to hide our real last name as much as possible. Our last name is a very Jewish, long last name. We found it easier at this point. She’s known as Jazz Jennings. With the TV show, they’re not going to tell anybody where we live. The TV show is not going to reference our last true name.”

El goblino

That's a full-blooded jew.

How did we go from this...

where is there a white male in that video?

...to this?

would also like to point of the fact that its chosen fake name is a play on "gender"
>bruce jenner
>jennings
>gender jender
>jender jennings gender jenner
the retards that lap this shit up deserve to be killed tbqfh

speedrunning was a mistake

>this is white in America

Cut your dick off to prove you’re a man
youtu.be/w5E2M2FmQrQ

Why is he so fat?

Would you speedrun zelda? I'd speedrun zelda. I'd speedrun it HARD

wait..isnt it a sex surgery not a gender surgery since gender isnt sex...

that blonde gurl is pretty hot desu

Eats too much junk food.

RIP Cosmo
All I see now is a sad sad husk

The passenger

David Foster Wallace once wrote a piece about David Lynch. In the piece, he coined a new term: "Lynchian". Wallace described a Lynchian tone as "the unbelievably grotesque existing in a kind of union with the unbelievably banal."

He described a husband beating his 1950s housewife to death because she bought the wrong brand of peanut butter. "I told you to buy the JIF," he'd say as he's clobbering her to death. This, he said, would qualify as almost perfectly Lynchian.

I think "I Am Jazz" enters into Lynchian territory. The .webm above shows a simple domestic scene. The women look like average suburban moms. They're relaxing on the couch. One imagines they might be discussing casserole recipes when we cut to them. But it slowly dawns on us that in the living room, with placid expressions on their faces, they're talking about the woman's transvestite son's genitals.

Despite the obvious subtext and the producers' hope to normalize this horror, the average person is totally disgusted. Nevertheless, the viewer is fascinated. We're drawn further into this. The sheer naked horror of what they're saying, the blase quality with which they're saying it, it creates this brutal paradox that almost rapes the viewer's basic sense of what is decent.

>white

This is getting out of hand

The blonde passenger is the white male in reference, hes a post op male to female

damn good post

I thought the 2018 remake wasn't released yet

This is what happens when you challenge Chad Numbers.

Fat people look kinda genderless, their features get hidden under heaps of fat.
For the lazier ones is probably the only way.

pic related

still better than miss helsinki 2017

Shit up art faggot

*it

>kike
>white

>Shit up
The mutt always has sharting on his mind

> you talk like a fag and your shits all retarded.

Low IQ detected

LOOK AT THIS DUDE

Is the blonde a tranny? Otherwise there's no white man in there

He looks like the 56% face with makeup and long hair.

For the millionth time, the white male in reference is the passenger not Jazz

Stop reasoning user, by now everyone has stopped using reason. The only thing that would help people this far is divine revelation by God himself coming from heaven or the media showing crying and dead children after their failed and miserable life as science trial.

Yes thats a male to female

If you aren't watching I am Jazz as a horror, like Eraserhead, you are watching it wrong. It is pure grotesque cinema

No way, need more proofs

>ywn have skylar gf

The way that fucking brown chick eats is disgusting, wtf I was about to eat dinner

would bang skylar

watch the video you mong

Doesn't look white to me. But I understand, you're an american. Even uzbekis are white to you.

Watch the clip , in this scene jazz is asking about her vagina and how its healing and if it hurt. its on you tube

youtube.com/watch?v=2CsZh7b-Urc

Good post. Paglia points out something similar, that the fascination with the transgender phenomena by the average "trans-ally" is in fact a lot more insidious.

Top bantz

>this is what Jaron "Jazz" Bloshinsky has to think about too

Blonde, blue eyes, not white. LOL

Daily reminder that eating out the transplanted colon of a MtF tranny is the same as kissing someone you fucking bigot

TV fart faggot

Are speedrunners the ugliest people in the world? I swear to God I've never seen such a grotesque band of hideous abominations and repulsive miscreants as during those GDQ events. Absolute bottom of the barrel genetics-wise. Pure trash and subhuman filth.

God, I wish the gas chambers were real. This abomination would be the first to go.

Delete this reeeeeeeeeeeee

>that nose
That's a blatant kike too. Loving how Shlomo is holocausting himself by falling for his own degeneracy trap.

Trying way too hard. Saged.

Looks like a spic, actually a kike. Has brown skin
>white
not even close

She should have kept her feminine penis. Wish I could pound her ass and see it swing

>when the trannies pass well enough that Sup Forums doesn't even consider the possibility of them being trans

soo americans are making a series about the count down of a boy dick choppin?

fuck this is cruel

stop promoting this dogshit

The passenger is the white male.

Does she at least have a good body?

Refined sugar, growth hormones, and antibiotics.

Wouldnt swing at all, its a one inch micro penis. Thats why he cant have a normal sex reassignment surgery

Underrated comment.

>american television
Have we reached peak judaism yet?

>white

dude skylar is literally posted every day

bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-42652947

The conversation rumbled on. When Willoughby suggested "Let's have a kiss," Ginuwine replied "no" and leaned away from her.
India was later seen telling another guest that "all this superficial stuff that you are a woman and all that sounds great and is the right thing to say. But it makes no difference if people don't believe it - that's the problem."
tl:dr whaaaaaaaaa they won't believe our delusions

Low iq

art school fagot

>This passes for Wh*te in the Jewnited Slaves of Muttmerica

Muh based dyke lol u faggot bitch

Starting to look more like riley dennis

kek

>this is considered white in Finland.

This. Holy shit this. I'm not usually one to comment on these things since people really can't help being hideous much, but it's like this total waste of time "hobby" attracts the absolute bottom grade of humans. Every time I see a speed runner, I think that this is the most grotesque human possible and then inevitably I'm surprised by another speed runner a few minutes later who one ups them.

your boy Hitler only purged the gays because just like J Edgar Hoover, he was a closeted gay who did those things to hide his homosexuality.

W E W , L A D

>white

Holy crap close your fucking mouth when you shovel handfuls of french fries into it

diversity is yo skrinph

HOW???

>chewing with her mouth open

Fire up the ovens, boys!

whats with the like dislike ratio? are you faggots even trying?

Another Jew tranny?

tlc.com/tv-shows/i-am-jazz/videos/would-jazzs-therapist-write-the-letter

Jesus, he just have put on 50 lbs in the last year. What a fat shit.