APOLOGIZE

This man single-clawedly saved men. Because of him, even the most bluepilled normie faggots are realizing that sexual assault hysteria has gone too far and needs to stop. Fucking apologize.

Other urls found in this thread:

katykatikate.com/2018/01/not-that-bad_15.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TUIjNYr6iJY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm sorry little ingrate shitheads like Ansari will spend all their lives sad and angry and I'm sorry that the neo-Marxist Leftoid mass media in my country features little brown turds like Ansari on the teevee

Wanting metoo to end. Not wanting it to spread and metastasis to a even more virulent form.

The left male allies are the ones shaking right now. Metoo rolls on.

did you see that the CNN woman host threatened to take the "photography" job of the woman that denouced this shitskin on air?

t-thanks pajeet you may use my street whenever you wish

I've been LMAO all day because all the fags were in here decrying him the other day. Tried to tell them it was simply an awkward, unfortunate sexual encounter.
>MFW I woke up today and even the NYT is saying he didn't assault this girl
>MFW pol was being more feminist than the NYT
Told you faggots, I know you're out there lurking

dude he didn't save men, he just got a pass because he's not white. you think they'll apply the same standards if anything like this ever happens to you? even on reddit, if you sort by "controversial", those retards are beginning to understand the game here. he got a pass because he's not white and has the right politics.

Why is Sup Forums so bluepilled?

Are we to believe that if this wasn't a 10/10 straight fucking white male chad this his career wouldn't be ruined by accusations of sexual misconduct?

It's only because he's a minority and appears to be an effeminate beta that women are defending him

if he was a 10/10 chad she would have just fucked him. are you dense?

If he had any sense of masculinity her accusations would have more weight. What part of this are you not able to follow?

She was grossed out by even thinking of fucking a tiny, brown man. If this had been a Chad instead of Poozari, that pussy would've been soaking and the encounter wouldn't have been awkward.
It's not that her accusations "don't have any weight." I'm sure she told the truth about everything. It's the fact that even normies can read through that encounter and go, "that's it?" She merely felt uncomfortable and was ashamed of herself after the fact; this does not mean she was assaulted, which she wished to imply.

The only reason they say 'thats it' is because Aziz Ansari is non threatening in every regard. If this were not the case - if it were a 10/10 chad, assuming all other things were equal, defending the chad would be a virtue signal from normies that they agree with the man by default in this social climate that makes you against all women everywhere.

>heaps of white men get fucked over
>not a sound
>one shitskin gets dragged into it
>that's a bridge too far
Of course the left would rally to protect their pets. Fuck him, let him burn too.

>Sup Forums NEETs eating up a multi-million dollar Hollywood PR crisis campaign to save this Muslim predator's career
god, you fucks are so dense

exactly. 'ohh he's just clumsy.." yeah, just ignore that this creep fuck pretended to be a staunch feminist to get closer to women naturally repelled by the sight of him. also ignore that his ticket to pussy was getting women shitfaced wasted

/thread

Crucify him!

Yup. We need to counter signal this hard, we need to bury that slimy little shitskin faggot.

His "assault" story was anonymous, he probably wrote it himself.

>not wanting to see the complete collapse of ( Hollywood )
>thinking metoo is a bad thing

Neck yourself buckaroo, this will force the Jewish establishment to denounce feminism causing lefties to denounce the Jewish media establishment

This. Meetoo serves us. Only Hollywood Jews are afraid

I want to see:

1) her messages leading up to the date, I’m sure she wasn’t misleading at all (sarcasm)

2) what she looks like, just because

>the feels when you’re that bad at oral it’s considered assault.

Did he even do anything wrong? Fill me in.

Let it eat a few more lefty soy boys, it’s only their audience who cares so it’ll only affect them at this rate

Never I hope that fuck gets locked up

what was his response to getting rejected? he poured her another glass of wine. he wanted to get her shitfaced to rape her

she even admitted it was sort of surreal for him to act like this and she was questioning reality because he's like, SO NICE. he's like a male feminist. he co-opted the movement to lower the guard of women instinctively creeped out by him

Dalit subhuman desu. A superior gora chitta would never have this problem.

This, fuck him. His allegations aren't any more stupid than any others. Windows he get a pass?

>he thinks #metoo hysteria will stop at Hollywood

Hasn't worked against Donald yet, at least. Teflon Don's been accused of sexual assault countless times, but always pays them off, gets away with it, or his base doesn't give a shit.

Why would you want the hysteria to end? It's the most potent weapon that has ever been put into our hands, and you want it gone? One accusation is all it takes to remove anyone from power, and most of the cocksuckers that have been taken down have been leftists.

No the next one. I want to see Aziz auffer

He tried to make sexual advances on a white women and he isnt a Chad.
Honestly a pretty heinous crime.

He can't be a rapist because rape is power + privilege

This. Burn the whole thing down.

>Not holding leftists to their own standards
>OP is a faggot

It's become formulaic since 2014. The right holds itself accountable, the left doesn't. I did not come to this fight to lose without fighting.

The woman is an opportunistic lying cunt but Aziz is a mudslime sexual predator. And the media covers it up.

Please accept my apoology.

Ok, who and what, enlighten me please.

He was apparently super awkward on his date (He got WHITE WINE during a meal that called for red), and after dinner they had oral sex.
She claims he ignored clear nonverbal clues that she didn't want to have sex and that the it was the worst night of her life.
He claims the sex was "by all indications completely consensual."

Fuck him, I want to see claw boy go down.

>he raped me by being too nice!
Go fuck yourself

Muslims are immune to rape accusations, i thought feminists would know that by now

This is the most awesome case of roastie regret rape ever.

I hate this faggot and hope this ruins him. Mostly jews and poc who molest white women and entitled leftist celebs are getting hit with this shit. Good, fuck em all.

This milf is hurtin for a squirtin!

Sandnigger won the opression olympics vs a jewish woman.

kek
fuck 'em

Individualism works yet again.

If this man was deported for his color he would not have had the opportunity to expose the left even further.

based poo in loo

This

We'll use the fallout of MeToo to expand our influence like what we did with GamerGate

MeToo will only make us even more powerful.

In that photo, switch out gay marriage opposers with Democrats, and change woman's suffrage and blacks in sports to emancipation and civil rights

Its moslty the hypocrite left celebs, jews and poc getting got with this shit so of course the MSM want to end it. Anyone that defends this guy can kys. Fuck him and dont fall for any of the fucking shills on this board trying to change the narrative and get people to defend this creepy ass poo. If anything we can use this shit as a weapon and have them eat their own. Its glorious to watch.

never forget. Rape = penetration + privilege

This is the truth.

But don't you feel that at the end brown skin helped you out of. How about you all kill yourself first and let your upcoming generation realize the fact that we are your saviour.

Disgusting subhuman deserves everything he's getting. If he doesn't like it he can pack his bags and go back to whatever shithole country his non-white ass is from.

Welcome to the NEW America son.

We need to use this a glaring example that Feminism is bullshit and use that to redpill more people to the right.

Wow it must have been a tight game, both have solid arguments in this category.

Why are you so sad user? Did your bed night pill didn't work.

I say we get ALL OF INDIA ON A NO FLY LIST

#MEANDYOUANDNOTPOO

That's what she said

You can do that but don't complain when you don't get sweet cheerios in the morning you ignorant.

Isn't this proof that the #MeToo movement is fair? Most of them are saying this wasn't sexual assault. It's case by case.

>progressive stack
>brown trumps woman

That's the word for upcoming generation to remember .

>pajeet acts like pajeet
>slag acts like slag
>slag complains she is a slag and pajeet didnt rescue her from herself
>world begins to awaken?

I have nothing to apologize for

What's your point here dumbfuck?
Are you so in capable of expressing anything in a clear manner.

>lefty non white let off the hook
if this was said about anyone with the surname trump it work have resulted in their public execution. it is political and it still is. that jewish morality occasionally hits one of their own doesnt matter, the ultimate goal, the cowing and destruction of the white male, is still being achieved.

Nope, I'm not ready for it to end until all leftist men take the redpill

this is so fucking obvious that i wonder how can anyone be retarded enough to defend this "feminist" poo...indeed its glorious to watch

Dude you seem like the one who has deprived of any emotional attachment. I had always wanted to meet and psychopath. Since I had seen many in life I gave to ask, what makes you think you can even try?

This and checked. Aziz is a creepy little hypocrite.

katykatikate.com/2018/01/not-that-bad_15.html

good luck with your difficult and chronic condition. you are an inspiration to us all.

If you’re dick looks like a poo coming out of the front, don’t be surprised when white girls cry rape when they unzip it.

He only got away with it because he wasn't white. He deserves to be crucified since he probably actually did it.

youtube.com/watch?v=TUIjNYr6iJY

Quick comedic rundown on the situation.

If the MSM and Hollywood wants to run this #MeToo witchhunt, they can't pick favorites, Aziz is guilty.

>closet homo coke head Muslim
>painfully unfunny
>owes entire career to affirmative action
>multi-millionaire
>amazing TriBeCa apartment
STILL CAN'T GET LAID
>bends over backwards to be a male feminist to seem less threatening
>still has to get broke young coeds shitfaced drunk to even suck his dick for 30 seconds
now a multi-million dollar hollywood pr campaign to save his career, push back on metoo and intimidate all the other victims out there

>now a multi-million dollar hollywood pr campaign to save his career, push back on metoo and intimidate all the other victims out there
for a guy that's only stared in one thing?

I dont eat that faggot shit

FUCK THIS STREET SHITTER

PLENTY OF JEWS THAT RAPED WOMEN AND IT'S THE WHITE MANS FAULT, BUT THIS PAKI GETS CALLED OUT AND IT'S GOING TOO FAR????

LYNCH THE FAGGOT.

Go back to Africa, Herschel.

he has a successful HBO show and he's a protected class muslim. who the fuck knows, maybe this was all orchestrated to push back metoo.

notice we don't hear about the congress sexual harassment settlements anymore?

>paid for dinner and served wine

That's called being a good host. She was only butthurt becausw she wanted red wine and he gave her white wine. Also, you hang out at a guy's apt nakes and assume youre not going to fuck? Get real.
This is as sad as when that slut went to Tyson's hotel at 2am fucked him, was asked to leave then claimed rape. Said she went to his hotel room to get an autograph...bitch it was like 2:30 in the morning.

Look past the whole hurr hurr poointheloo needs jail! idea and realize this metoo nonsense is a farce. It takes away all credibility of real victims and condems any male accused to death on heresay...read muh fem feelings.

helo sir or madam my name is bobby rajinder please to be pover off your modem vhilst holding the restart baton for 15 second. tank you and please rate "wery good" on customer satisfaction survey.

He's saying that if the guy was fuckable that the assault issue wouldn't have come up and they would have still been fucking to this day until they dropped it.

Aziz is an ugly goofy manlet.
If this was Chris Pine or some shit, she wouldn't have spoken up.

Gee sure sounds like you're the one who's sad and angry, Billy

Haha salty Pajeet.

BISCH LASAGNE
OPEN BOB

Why doesn't he reveal her name?