I pissed off a black dude and I do not know why II.: Visiting Tennessee

Last time a posted about my experience in Alabama meeting a black guy during a party in a house. I called him a nigga and he was mad.

This is the second part that happened after this incident.

We went to the north to visit a state called Tennessee and specifically the rural areas. It was a pleasant experience overall but there was this one weird incident with another black guy.

My friend, let us call him Carter, he sent me to Sup Forums because he is using and I might like it too, especially Sup Forums. So I am sharing my experience with you guys.

I told him that saying nigga to a black person is mean and we should not do it. He laughed and next thing I know we were slowly driving through the street when my friend saw another black guy.

The car that he owns is a convertible so he put his roof down and started playing a song when we were close to that black. I knew that it would not end well.

When the singing started in the song the black man got very violent and we had to drive off very quickly. My friend was laughing so hard. It was a good prank but I fear for his safety sometimes.

Btw. the name of the song is "Alabama nigger" or so he told me.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florence,_Alabama
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't talk to niggers

I tried to avoid them. I guess I should not have mentioned the earlier thread where you guys gave me some advice. He read it and said you guys are and I am quoting now: "bunch of pussy faggots".

look at that spacing, though

It is how I write my dissertation.

>It is how I write my dissertation.
on Sup Forums
nobody gives a fuck faggot - fix it

Fix what? Do you have problems with reading latin letters?

they dont shit in toilets cause you can't squat

What are you talking about?

He’s

Saying

You

Don’t

Have

To

Space

Everything

This

It

Really

Makes

You

Look

A

Child.

Get

A

Blog

Nobody

Cares

About

Your

Nigger

Story

No need to use a hyperbole cowboy. Btw. I showed this thread to my friend and he said this and now I quote: "bunch of pussy faggots".

Niggers are violent animals.

Silly nigger you are the nigger and wsnt to be free

But why provoke them with insulting music?

>he sent me to Sup Forums because he is using and I might like it too
We drugs now boys!

Sorry about the typo. I was typing fast.

So are you just blogposting at this point.

I'm a native Alabamian, and i also travel to tennessee quite often, given i live in one of the northernmost cities in our state, im pretty much situated right under the tennessee state line.

Anyhow, although im 100% sure this is not an exclusively southern phenomenon, Yes if you call a black person whom you arent very well acquainted with "nigga" they will most likely get mad as the term is perjorative, dependent entirely on contextual situations. So a weird autistic foreigner with an obvious accent calls you a nigga, its probably going to rub you the wrong way.

And secondly, playing alabama nigger around any black person is enough to make any black person violent. It crass and meant to be degrading. I don't understand how any of this is meant to be funny or "pranks", you're intentionally being a provocateur and getting a rise out of people, any 67 iq buffoon can do this. Not very entertaining.

Alabama nigger and i wanna be free, something something N double A, C P.

I mean, imagine, if you had some random black guy go to Austria, come up to you, and SAY AYO HOLLUP, WHATCHU DOIN HUR CRAKA ASS CUMSKIN?

You'd probably be angered, if not at the least agitated.

I hope you and your friend get shot by some dumb ass ghetto niggers with no regard for human life or their own, and believe me, we have plenty.

It's quite alright, I found it quite an enjoyable slight. A good laugh is good for the soul, as they say.

Niggers aren't people.

user are you being rude because you got called out for your faggot formatting?

Be honest.

Lol you act as if these animals deserve consideration. Violence and death over a word or song is deserved by no one. Look at how accustomed you have grown to these beasts and their behavior, truly you are 56% in both thought and action.

Dear Carter,
How is the 8th grade going? I know growing up can be tough, but you shouldn't lash out at society as an edgelord.

Accurate and they must be reminded as such by bearing your teeth in a threatening manner and laughing in their nigger faces

Well, to be honest I was only sitting there and watching my friend. Maybe he did that because he is a member of some Chu flux clan or something. No idea what that is.

Also if someone brown guy said that to me I would probably not even understand what he was trying to say.

He said: Nigger loving jew, go fuck yourself.

No idea what faggot formatting is but faggot is a vulgar word for homosexual, right?

This is a fucking weird role play

>>>T_D

Hey there guy. Again, as a native Alabamian i know the difference between a nigger and a black man. Ben Carson is not an animal. Mr. T was based. Muhammad Ali is a champion. I love peanut butter, especially reeses. Blacks are only 12% of our population and have historically stayed around that area, black miscegenation is the last thing Americans have to worry about.

ghetto thug culture, such as rap (which whites are being complacent in promoting, i.e. G-Eazy, Post Malone, Eminem, and so forth) is the real enemy, not all blacks as a whole. Dumb ass idiots like you have been and still are the crux of the problems holding back the right wing. If we didn't constantly have dumb FUCKHEADS like you saying dumb ass shit, we wouldnt have to worry constant attack from the media as "racist" and we'd be way more popular because half the country wouldnt think we're all backwoods 67 IQ hicks because fucks like you.

mestizo hispanic 4'11 aztec savage hispanics that have illegally invaded our country are the real enemy, and they are the ones you should be directing all your anger at.

But so far, the only one in need of a bullet in their head is you.

P.S. im 100% north european, with ancestry dating back to 17th century french settlements in North America, can you say the same?

Oh okay, i see what you're doing. 5/10 meh troll. Fake or not, no one gives a shit about your blogposting nigger story.

I am just writing down his thoughts.

Dear Carter,
I'm not the one sucking the BBC in a Raceway bathroom. Please refrain from projecting your homosemitic ideas on others.

Love,
user

reeks of bot

Responding for Carter: I though this was a board for likeminded people but I had no idea that nigger commies infiltrated it. Fuck off!

thank

you

user

OP

is

a

real

faggot

pussy

his

story

doesn't

even

make

sense

what

a

faggot

pussy

nobody

cares

about

this

fruity

pants

cocksucker

oh

and

SAAAAGE

>Btw. the name of the song is "Alabama nigger" or so he told me.
Man thats a real american classic right there >Don't talk to niggers
this leaf has the right idea always keep your interactions with niggers to a bare minimum

I do not know why but my friend thinks you are a kike. It means probably a jew because he said I should post this gif. too.

I know that now.

because they're only there to bring you down

Where in Alabama did you visit, user?

Ikr? Keep that shit on the internet and quit acting like a child

Florence, Alabama checking in!

Based user

Worrying what a nigger thinks.fucking faggy jew.

>to visit a state called Tennessee
most people just say they went to visit Tennessee
we all realize it's a State

Niggerlover

I made a joke about hanging myself (t. suicidal autist) and was called racist because black people used to be lynched here

Near Gadsden.

that's an off the path location for an Austrian to visit. Why that crumbling negropolis?

But he said IRL is better to troll.

Why do you have a Florence? There is Florence already in Italy.

I have a friend there that is bigoted but friendly. He showed me his home and he has these white rboes and a spiky cape. Is that some mormon folklore?

Florence was surveyed for the Cypress Land Company in 1818 by Italian surveyor Ferdinand Sannoner, who named it after Florence, the capital of the Tuscany region of Italy.[5]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florence,_Alabama

>inverted stripes
>five rows of ten stars
>not having seven red stripes
>not having six white stripes
>not having five rows of six stars
>not having four rows of five stars sandwiched between the six-star rows

You are so close and yet so far.

bullshit.

How near? Ohatchee? Albertville? Rainbow city?

Just curious because I'm from Northeast Alabama myself and some would consider me "near" gadsden. in the same sense that Steele is "near gadsden"

Hokes Bluff, Glencoe, Attalla, Ball Play...

2near4me.

I'm up on sand, meth, and fentanyl mountain near the beaner hives.

thats not the real flag of united states the actual flag have 13 stripes

i got family in Sardis, Happy Hill and Altoona

>Saying "nigga" to a black guy you don't know
>Saying "nigga" when you yourself are not black
>Saying "nigga" at all as a foreigner
>Saying "nigga" anywhere else but a coastal state
>Saying "nigga" to anyone besides a nigga you've personally smoked out
>Saying "nigga" when ya'll niggas don't even smoke crack
What the fuck were you expecting you dumb snow nigger?

Truly fascinating how you guys get triggered by a Neuling.
You should know better to ignore those who can't form their own opinions and personality. Also, go back.

I'm north of that now but lived in sardis/whitesboro when I was really young, newborn till about 6. I've lived in other places in and out of state though. Live close now. Guntersville address but on top of the mountain overlooking the bluff from the south.

Imagine some American going to Austria and just constantly talking about how fantastic Hitler was

>They are stopping villagers from going to the toilet in the fields.

No you fucking BBC idiots, the problem is that they AREN'T going to the toilet, it should read

>They are stopping people from shitting in the fields

superpower by 2020

Jesus Christ, that video is real
>The Soy has taken over

We've reached critical soy.