Biden Scolds Millennials Saying They Have It Rough: ‘Gimme A Break’

Former Vice President Joe Biden pushed back this week on millennials who say they have it tough, saying he does not sympathize with them.

"The younger generation now tells me how tough things are. Give me a break. No, no, I have no empathy for it. Give me a break," Biden, 75, told The Los Angeles Times earlier this week.

"Because here's the deal guys, we decided we were gonna change the world. And we did. We did. We finished the civil rights movement in the first stage. The women's movement came to be," he continued.

"So my message is, get involved. There's no place to hide. You can go and you can make all the money in the world, but you can't build a wall high enough to keep the pollution out. You can't live where — you can't not be diminished when your sister can't marry the man or woman, or the woman she loves. You can't — when you have a good friend being profiled, you can't escape this stuff."

Biden made the remarks while promoting his new book "Promise Me, Dad: A Year of Hope, Hardship, and Purpose."

The former vice president has been floated as a potential Democratic candidate for the 2020 presidential race.

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/368849-biden-on-young-people-complaining-they-have-it-tough-give-me-a

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5yGlxGBGJqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow such thoughtful words ! Just what we need in these in these uncertain times if drumphf ! #I'mwithhim

>The former vice president has been floated as a potential Democratic candidate for the 2020 presidential race.

does this retard not know his own demo?

also, boomer hate thread?

Cool beans, now explain why white men have to apply for three times as many jobs for the same opportunities. Tell me how it was fair to manufacture a youth unemployment crisis specifically and exclusively for one demographic, tell me how that fits into your civil rights movement.

We're not saying millennials have it rough, we're saying white male millennials have it rough.

What an insufferable cunt. These cunts basically borrowed money from us and now they are demanding that we don't complain. God damn, leftists are bad enough, but old leftists are even bigger sacks of shit.

Millennials objectively had it tougher than baby boomers.

Of course I’m Not excusing some
Millennials behaviors but boomers had the objective best possible conditions to be a young adult.

nigger faggot

Goddamn boomers.

can't get a job, swamped in debt, but at least you can fuck a tranny, amirite? fuck liberals and boomers

The Baby Boomers's true moniker is 'The Disappointing Generation'

Total embarrassments compared to their predecessors, not to mention spreading their corruption to their own offspring.

>tfw millenials now casts the shadow on them in the electorate.
Nasty, bitter old men anons. Just nasty, bitter old men. Their time is up and its now taking care of last minute thoughts. I wish them an easy death.

Joe Biden is bottom feeding scum and is contributing to the Ukrainian unrest, among many others probably, and has been steadily buying up real estate in Ukraine since the Jewish revolution began through shell companies and middlemen. The man is a sociopath, obviously he would have problems relating to anyone.

Ol' Creepy Joe wants to be POTUS it seems, eh?

Well, it's the best the Dems can hash out. He's gonna be Obama lite. And he'll win if he doesn't get to Hillary levels of awfulness.

BOOMER CLEANSING NOW

But...but DADDY Trump will save us.

Boomers took what their parents gave to them, fucked it up, and don't understand why everyone including their own parents hated them.

youtu.be/5yGlxGBGJqg

>Unironically caring what a pedo says/does

>Millennials objectively had it tougher than baby boomers.
What a fucking joke. Boomers didn't expect handouts like millennials do or expect a degree in women studies to get a job. at least Boomers knew what gender is. Dumbest thing I can say about boomers is that they believed Reagan was a good president. fuck you poor fags

Joe Biden is a fucking pedophile.

We're all poor because of the Jews.

>Biden Scolds Millennials Saying They Have It Rough: ‘Gimme A Break’

that clown never had an honest job in his life

he'll lick some black balls if it means he doesnt have to work like the rest of us

Biden is actually too old to be a Boomer. The Boomer generation is generally seen as going from 1945 (or sometimes 1946) to 1964. Biden was born in 1942. He is so old that he is part of the "Silent Generation." The very oldest Boomers at the moment are currently 73.

I’m not a poorfag what the fuc are you talking about.

Boomers are the ones who expanded Medicare and Medicare, expected unlimited social security on top of private pensions and expanded public pensions

You are a fucking retard, millennials have come of age when the cost of things vs earning potential are much worse off and the cost of education vs the bennifit it said education.

Both became adults during a shitty prolonged war so I call that a wash however the economic conditions that millennials have vs what boomers had is much worse for millennials that isn’t even arguable.

And we haven’t even gotten into our cultural degradation and Balkanized demographics that have a major impact on how people interact and how our nation functions somethig boomers did to suppress wages and pay for their big government ponzi schemes.

Plus ushering the debasement of the family which has massive economic consequences for people.

There is no way an honest person can say the boomers had it worse, no genneration in history was born into such an advantages time as the American baby boomer

Gore invented the internet.... and Biden solved civil rights...

Wow