When will you finally give-in and succumb to the glorious soyboy life?

When will you finally give-in and succumb to the glorious soyboy life?

>Easy job at Starbucks
>Lots of video games
>QT sjw wife who only sometimes goes out with Chad and Lamar

And best of all, everyone doesn't hate you like they do as a Trump supporter. Reddit has much more love than this.

Come, join us.

Has this dude ever responded to the meme we are making him out to be?

>Reddit has much more love than this.
Reddit is the most hateful place I've ever been to. On Sup Forums everyone agrees with me and we have a good time. On Reddit they name call and ignore the facts.

And what about the big void you feel everyday? The one that slowly consumes your soul?
Once you see it you can't ignore it like you did before

>he will post this everyday until you make the same face but in agony instead of ecstasy

>>QT sjw wife
Do you mean "morbidly obese with hairy armpits and stretchmarks all over"?

>switch is for soybo-
umm think again sweetie

>Easy job at Starbucks
Making nothing
>Lots of video games
That I don't play
>QT SJW wife who only sometimes goes out with Chad and Lamar
Or my conservative QT wife in great shape that not only likes to fuck but doesn't want to share

Sorry faggot, your Low-T Life is fucking cancer and you're classified as female in my book.

Why would I pay taxes to pay into a system that promotes soyboys?

Didn’t he croak already when the switch came out?

New soyboy. Get your fresh soyboy here.

Do Sup Forumstards actually think that they're any better than soyboys?

We've all seen the pics from the meetup. Most of you are in no position to be critiquing the physical appearance of others. Also, most of you aren't even white.

it's called taking the piss m8 who the fuck are you

How can tattoos make you look more like a fag than someone uninked? Somehow, this guy does it. Must be the open-mouthed sign of submission.

>easy job at starbucks
with wages to match, plus that student loan ain't cheap. There's a reason soyboys get so excited over things like game consoles, a $300 purchase is a huge deal for them.
>video games
I still game after marriage, job, and kid, you just have to cut out some of the bullshit like clones, grinders, and anything with pay to win.
>QT SJW wife
translation: a fat cheating cow with blue hair
>everyone doesn't hate you
manchildren have been despised for generations

That life is impossible, >Starbucks Job, Its only 15 an hour, if you think you can live off of that, then you're crazy.

All soymales will be gassed and we will burn all their escapist childish toys. Our young boys will go back to playing with wooden swords, .22s, and climbing trees.

Oh god that gif. Holy shit.

Who's enforcing?

This. The left went rabid this past year. I had become a jaded (but Jew wise) conspiracy theorist under Obama mostly because I was busy but also because 1) no scandals were ever given any coverage and 2) everyone else assumed that everything was right with the world and was calm. But holy fuck when Trump came around people lost their minds and became literal monsters to people while antagonized by the media. It made me see and research further the Jewish origins of communism and their part in the social and moral decay. Now I know you even turned our own women against us, so thanks for intensifying my anger from a dim orange glow to a blue hot existential rage. All the kikes will go because of Trump, but either with or without his help. Here’s to an kick ass 2018.

did not see that coming lmao

>glorious
>getting cucked

I just went through his Twitter feed. Nothing about it

I like my switch faggot

pic related is hilarious! adding it to my growing collection of soyboy/switch pics.

Kekkled my shekels

absolument KEK

I hadn't touched a vidya game for 15 years until I had a kiddo. Great excuse to start up again desu.

Holy fuck that gif is amazing. Berserk: Golden Age is the tits.

I'm taking some technical writing and compsci classes full of the soyboy stereotype. I'm in shape, read good books, date regularly, but I'm also not into any social group. This is why Sup Forums fails, the "redpill" is just to set you on the path of isolation, don't fall for it. I wish I could go back and just be happy semi-normies like them. They probably don't have that much trouble with women, either.

imagine being the child of a soyboy

Are you me?

The only luck I have socializing is from going to clubs, mainly campus conservatives and christian orgs.

I'd rather die alone instead of giving up my gains.

Because secretly were all Chad's. I can make a jewess orgasm as I'm slowly gassing her

Aw shit forgot to crop out my normie notifications oh well

i'm angry

Nintendo Switch in prison?
What is this, Sweden?

this picture pisses me off to no end.

I don't give a fuck about Trump, but I will never open my mouth like that. Especially if someone is taking my picture

discord did nothing wrong

We should change that

i literally cannot tell whether or not the switch or that guy is photoshopped

Maximum kek

Why are their mouths always open

>Sup Forums starts to turn on video games
>on a website dedicated to anime
>literally share a website with pedophiles, my little pony enthusiasts, anime dorks, etc
>video games specifically are bad

Might as well just say all forms of entertainment are for passive cucks and that watching other people do things is a form of soyboy cuckoldry or something. No fun allowed.

>Soyak

no i have a problem with fucking soyboys that need to be shot. pol can say anything is degenerate but that fucker in the op is clearly not capable of being normal.

More importantly, does this guy realize what we've turned him into?

Ready for the bull

kekd

Too soon.

Ok, I agree that the guy in OP's pic is a faggot, but are you really delusional enough to believe that the vast majority of those posting here aren't the same or even worse? The sad thing is that that effeminate "soyboy" probably has a similar or better physique to those posting here. We've seen Sup Forums posters in real life. They like to roleplay as alphamales on their anime board, but it's easy to sling stones behind a mask of anonymity.

I just find the recent fixation with hating video games to be kind of funny, especially when a few of the guys in this thread unironically post a(admittedly funny) Berserk anime meme hating video games. It's like the people here have no self awareness that they're nerds hating on other nerds.

I am literally allergic to soy though.

Gooood fucking morning goddamnit rich piana here

Stfu

Muslims prostitute your children

So THAT's why my teeth are in perfectly fine shape despite never brushing them

Most people don’t like smart people. Either deny yourself your full existence and potential or navigate that challenge. You’ll get there.

im a fat fuck, but in dont make retarted faces and post them online like op's faggot.

Needs more soy but you’re on the right track

how can a kid be that much of a fucking flamer at age 9?????

though, im not a professional but one of the key signs of child sexual abuse is an overdeveloped or inappropriate performance of sexuality.........

yes, based fashy user, they will partake in REAL MAN hobbies such as posting on Sup Forums all night

Hey stupid person - the problem is not playing video games the problem is the attitude and approach to life.

You have never seen us in real life, kike

We enjoy the hate, it fuels our motivation to destroy leftists and commies and ensures we stay on that path.

And the attitude of shitposting on the internet and wasting hours of your life mocking other people anonymously with le funny memes is the "real alpha male patrician™" hobby?

I'm not the stupid guy. You guys are blissfully unaware of your own nerd status. That's the issue I take with this. I'm not arguing the Nintendo soyboy guys aren't faggots, just that you guys are a separate breed of faggot that doesn't realize they're faggots.

Look at the little boy coming in here to bargain. Kill yourself you virgin loser.

If only every nigger has a Nintendo Switch to bribe you with

ok faggot

>Those digits
Please for the love of whatever the fuck may even be out there at this point please forgive us, we've strayed too far from the light. I just can't get my head around the fact that there are people in the world that look at your pic and would think "Yup, perfectly fine" while looking at a white Nuclear family and think "Fucking disgusting symbol of white supremacy"